Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Any PS3 users? (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=33743)

InsaneBoost 12-01-2009 11:42 PM

Re: Any PS3 users?

I agree the community on Xbox is bigger, but I don't find it any better than on the PS3, to be honest I dislike it much more. The PS3 constantly updates their stuff to make things better for the system, blu-ray, etc. Xbox has maybe 4 updates a year.

Along with that, I don't see the point of paying $50 a year for online service when the two in my opinion are no different than each other. I don't play games much anymore so that's also a personal thing with me.

The kids on 360 are so damn annoying as well, it seems like more older people are on the PS3 than on the 360.

I agree they're both fun systems, but I found myself getting much more out of my PS3 than I did with the 360. Let alone my PS3 hasn't died on me 3 damn times!

Dirtbag59 12-02-2009 12:47 AM

[quote=Schneed10;632266]I just got the PS3 but no games yet. I got it more for the media networking capabilities and the blu-ray aspect. But I'll probably end up with Modern Warfare 2 come Christmas time. I'll check back.[/quote]

I wouldn't get MW2. Not that you just need to take my word for it but the funny thing about MW2 is that all the major media gave it around a 9.5 on metacritic but the users (over 700 of them) have it at around 5.4. If you're looking for a good game on PS3 I'd suggest the Uncharted series hands down. NHL is also the best sports game once you get over the learning curve. Theres also a lot of good other games and you can pretty much go by whats been highly rated but one FPS I would avoid is Killzone 2. The game is great for a rental with an HD TV but it's not a good game to own.

InsaneBoost 12-02-2009 12:50 AM

Weird I thought and still think MW2 is a great game. It's obviously funner in the multiplayer field versus the single player, but I don't see anything to complain about it.

mredskins 12-02-2009 07:52 AM

[quote=InsaneBoost;633019]I agree the community on Xbox is bigger, but I don't find it any better than on the PS3, to be honest I dislike it much more. The PS3 constantly updates their stuff to make things better for the system, blu-ray, etc. Xbox has maybe 4 updates a year.

Along with that, I don't see the point of paying $50 a year for online service when the two in my opinion are no different than each other. I don't play games much anymore so that's also a personal thing with me.

[B]The kids on 360 are so damn annoying as well, it seems like more older people are on the PS3 than on the 360.[/B]

I agree they're both fun systems, but I found myself getting much more out of my PS3 than I did with the 360. Let alone my PS3 hasn't died on me 3 damn times![/quote]

I found that to be true as well. Play Halo 3, OMG start writting down screen names for potential Columbine attackers. I basically have to mute every one of them.

I do like Xbox live better then PS3 online play.