Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Better kickers available? (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=33869)

Raw0114 12-06-2009 05:12 PM

re: Better kickers available?

[quote=Mattyk72;635406]Um yeah, dumb thread. As much as I want to grill him for the miss, cutting him would be beyond dumb.[/quote]

Thank you Matty. Always the voice of reason. Don't cut him, give him a spit bucket and let him catch spit! It would probably make the rest of the team feel better and send the message If you can't earn your kicking paycheck we got a job you can't screw up! Hopefully. LOL!

rbanerjee23 12-06-2009 05:19 PM

screw Shaun Suisham, that piece of s*** f***er

ethat001 12-06-2009 05:24 PM

Actually Chad Ocho-cinco was kicking field goals in the preseason and looked pretty good. Bet he would be better than Suisham.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRdP6HdtTd8]YouTube - Chad OchoCinco Kicks a Field Goal[/url]

DynamiteRave 12-06-2009 05:25 PM

[quote=rbanerjee23;635488]screw Shaun Suisham, that piece of s*** f***er[/quote]

tell us how you really feel

Redskin Warrior 12-06-2009 05:25 PM

[quote=GMScud;635460]I'm a Gator. Last night's game already ruined my weekend. Think how I'd feel right now if I hadn't let the Redskins season go about 5 weeks ago? Wow.

As far as Suisham, bad bad miss today, but he's in large part been very accurate all year. To knee jerk cut him wouldn't be smart.[/quote]

I'm sorry watching Tebow cry did it for me!!!

WaldSkins 12-06-2009 05:30 PM

I say cut him just to show that the redskins dont put up with shit like this every year

GTripp0012 12-06-2009 05:39 PM

[quote=htownskinfan;635447]how would it be beyond dumb?
I say cut him,send a message,mistakes will cost you your job.This guy barely made the team this yr,he sucked last yr,and now he's cost us 2 games in 2 weeks.Fuck him,get him the hell out of here[/quote]But that's not the message it would send. That message would be "we'll hold you accountable, but only if you really don't cost us that much to release." Terrible message.

Throw your support around the guy, and then in the uncapped year, you can pay a premium to replace him in March, if he does nothing in the last four weeks to earn your trust.

SouperMeister 12-06-2009 06:02 PM

Is Sam Swank available? He was the best kicker in the ACC (Wake Forest) a couple years ago, and has a very strong leg. I'd like to try to catch lightning in a bottle since this is a lost season - audition the strongest legs out there. Suisham will never be a Top-15 kicker in this league, so why not try to find one when the season is already a lost cause?

Lotus 12-06-2009 06:09 PM

Should we use a late round draft pick on a kicker? If so, on whom?

T.O.Killa 12-06-2009 06:16 PM

[quote=Gmanc711;635387]As a moderator, I know right now I shouldnt make a dumb thread like this, but I honestly hate Shaun Suisham that much. I have absolutley loathed this guy since he missed the kick against Seattle in 2007 in the playoffs, and even when he started this season perfect, I knew he was gonna screw us as soon as there was pressure on... and look at it, its December, his kickoffs are only going ot the ten yard line and the he misses big kicks for us... is there ANYONE better out there?[/quote]
I am with you. I always knew Suisham would choke. He cost us the Dallas game and he cost us this game.

SkinzzFan 12-06-2009 06:34 PM

Two missed FGs against Dallas when JUST 1 would have won the game and the missed FG today that would have won this game too. Explain to me why we should KEEP his sorry ass? Seems pretty stupid to defend keeping him in my opinion.

duetsch215 12-06-2009 06:35 PM

my grandmother

vallin21 12-06-2009 06:39 PM

Let him walk after the season not now. Cutting him with 3 games left is silly, because he and the Skins know now he's not coming back, so why cut him now and get a guy from the street who hasn't worked with our holder?

mooby 12-06-2009 06:41 PM

Alls I gotta say is if he isn't gone after the season then something's wrong. Obviously it's a knee jerk reaction but time and time again this guy proves that he can't make a kick when it matters (a 23 yard kick? That's almost a motherfucking extra point) and we keep rewarding him by keeping him on the roster. I say draft a good kicker in the later rounds this year. Look at all the trouble Dallas had but they picked up Nick Folk in the 5th round or some shit and now he's a pro bowler.

He's not being held accountable, bottom line. Kickers like him are a dime a dozen (good kickers who just suck when it matters) and we keep rewarding him when he fails to reward us when it matters.

Hog1 12-06-2009 06:49 PM

While watching the Dallas kicker miss yet another FG, I think I found Suisham a home?
Again..........