Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   It sucks to lose but.... (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=33873)

Skins fan 44 12-06-2009 07:32 PM

It sucks to lose but....

How bout them Cowboys!!! nothing is more consoling then watching them get beat.

CRedskinsRule 12-06-2009 07:35 PM

Re: It sucks to lose but....

Here here:food-smil

SmootSmack 12-06-2009 07:38 PM

Nice to see the Cowboys lose, but I'm surrounded by so many Giants fans at work and they all talked so much shit at 5-0. It was nice not hearing from them for the past several weeks

Ruhskins 12-06-2009 07:39 PM

Yup, that December train is right on time.

GTripp0012 12-06-2009 07:43 PM

I wonder if the NFL intentionally set up Dallas' schedule to include NYG, SD, and NO in December. They can play very well from here on out, and end up at 9-7 and at the mercy of both the Eagles and the Giants to make the playoffs.

And, honestly, are they really any better than 50-50 to beat us at home?

GridIron26 12-06-2009 07:44 PM

[quote=GTripp0012;635671]I wonder if the NFL intentionally set up Dallas' schedule to include NYG, SD, and NO in December. They can play very well from here on out, and end up at 9-7 and at the mercy of both the Eagles and the Giants to make the playoffs.

[B]And, honestly, are they really any better than 50-50 to beat us at home?[/B][/quote]

If we play like we played today, we will win..

skinsfaninok 12-06-2009 09:06 PM

Well I called the December colapse in my thread and what do u know... Lol Dallas is 0-1 in December ...

Lotus 12-06-2009 09:08 PM

It sucks to lose to the Saints but this means that when we kick Dallas butt on the 27th we won't lose too much draft position.

AsylumGuido 12-06-2009 09:09 PM

[quote=Skins fan 44;635657]How bout them Cowboys!!! nothing is more consoling then watching them get beat.[/quote]

Yup, I love me some Cowgirl hating every December.

MTK 12-06-2009 09:12 PM

I like that the Cowboys choking in December talk will continue for another week.

Nomad 12-06-2009 10:10 PM

Good game today, but winning wouldn't do us any good at this point, I'm hoping for a clean sweep for the rest of the season, we need to be a top high draft team, so we can get the player's we want and need... praying that we beat some team's for moral purpose's only, does us not a damn bit of good....... we can me a helleva team next year if it plays out and we are a top 4-5 draft pick......

53Fan 12-06-2009 10:11 PM

[quote=Mattyk72;635729]I like that the Cowboys choking in December talk will continue for another week.[/quote]

I hope it continues for another 13 years! :)

44Deezel 12-06-2009 10:19 PM

[quote=Nomad;635763]Good game today, but winning wouldn't do us any good at this point, I'm hoping for a clean sweep for the rest of the season, we need to be a top high draft team, so we can get the player's we want and need... praying that we beat some team's for moral purpose's only, does us not a damn bit of good....... we can me a helleva team next year if it plays out and we are a top 4-5 draft pick......[/quote]

Could not agree more. All that's worth playing for now is a high draft pick. I want to lose every game in a high scoring shoot-out like today.

TheSmurfs22 12-06-2009 10:25 PM

[quote=Skins fan 44;635657]How bout them Cowboys!!! nothing is more consoling then watching them get beat.[/quote]
~~~~~
I take great comfort in knowing that the Cowpukes lost. It always brightens my day.

WaldSkins 12-06-2009 10:27 PM

[quote=GridIron26;635673]If we play like we played today, we will win..[/quote]

Depends if we have field goals to kick

CultBrennan59 12-07-2009 01:36 AM

Look, The saints are the best team in the NFL, they do get lucky plays and calls, but just when you think you've beat them they do what they do best and score on you. We lost this game today because of several things, Shuisham missing a field goal is definitley a major reason why we lost, but Kareem Moore not going down OR securing the football is another reason, everyones favorite jason campbell throwing a pick as we go down to score again late in the game is another reason, Mike Sellers fumbling in OT, and of course LaRon bitting on every pump fake is another reason why or defense got scored on today. I've seen the Saints play down by 21 against Miami and coming back to kick their asses, I've seen them down and partically beat by the panthers and beating them by 3 in OT, when you think you have this team beat they just come back and always find a way to win, and thats what championship teams do is find ways to win and never panic which the saints never did. And I mean come on Skins fans we played them the best we could, but lost to a great team, and if you look from their point of view, how embarassing would it be for them to lose to a bad record team like us, I mean that be like losing to the lions...Oh wait. . . . .

And how bout them Cowboys!! Losing to New York, and Arizona beating up Minnesota! Minnesota is now going to be without one of their best defensive players EJ Henderson, on a nasty leg break. That's going to be huge come playoff time. And my 2 least favorite teams lost today, the Steelers to the lonely raiders, and the Patriots against the dolphins!!! And the national championship game should be good, aswell as the sugar bowl and chik-fil-a bowl with VT and tennessee.

tryfuhl 12-07-2009 02:50 AM

Wade Phillips was so irritated in his postgame interview, love it.