Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Raiders game predictions (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=33991)

over the mountain 12-13-2009 12:04 PM

Re: Raiders game predictions

i just hope this isnt one of those games where the skins play up to good teams (NO, phi, boys) and play down to bad teams (stl det kc .... possibly Ok).

for the first time ever on here, i gotta go against the skins. while i think our offense has gotten better (except for the 6 pts against the boys 2 weeks ago) i just dont see us repeating what we did with NO anytime soon.

will JC put up back to back career numbers? i doubt it, even considering how bad the raiders secondary is giving up big plays.

go skins!

tryfuhl 12-13-2009 12:28 PM

Today we get to criticize a new kicker on his first kickoff, unless his first kick is a FG or XP.

Do we expect them to design short kickoffs like they did for Suisham? I don't see why not.. I also don't see why we did this for Suish though.

Also, it's interesting seeing that people said he'd be signed by this weekend.

CRedskinsRule 12-13-2009 12:43 PM

[quote=over the mountain;638474]i just hope this isnt one of those games where the skins play up to good teams (NO, phi, boys) and play down to bad teams (stl det kc .... possibly Ok).

for the first time ever on here, i gotta go against the skins. while i think our offense has gotten better (except for the 6 pts against the boys 2 weeks ago) i just dont see us repeating what we did with NO anytime soon.

will JC put up back to back career numbers? i doubt it, even considering how bad the raiders secondary is giving up big plays.

go skins![/quote]

This should be a good test for all the young players who aren't "fat and happy". See if they can keep their energy and commitment going even when the opponent's record doesn't impress.

GTripp0012 12-13-2009 07:22 PM

[quote=GTripp0012;638102]We're getting our blowout this week. Finally.[/quote]Woot!

At halftime, I predicted the final score would be 34-10. It ended up being 34-13. This was before I knew that Russell was coming into the game.

I wish I would have remembered to post that prediction. Oh well.

TheMalcolmConnection 12-13-2009 09:43 PM

Also, to those predicting the Raiders scoring over twenty points... suck it.

Monkeydad 12-14-2009 10:32 AM

[quote=TheMalcolmConnection;639316]Also, to those predicting the Raiders scoring over twenty points... suck it.[/quote]

:food-smil

Close to my 38-9 hopes!

Riggo44 12-16-2009 09:51 PM

[quote=TheMalcolmConnection;639316]Also, to those predicting the Raiders scoring over twenty points... suck it.[/quote] hahaha!

I was there and it was a great game to be at! Orakapo went NUTS! If Carter scoops up that fumble we would have scored over 40 points! As far as Raider fan being out of hand I've gotten way more BS from the fans in N.Y. Pittsburg and even Miami then I got in Oakland for wearing my Skins gear.

pg86 12-16-2009 11:19 PM

[quote=Riggo44;640790]hahaha!

I was there and it was a great game to be at! Orakapo went NUTS! If Carter scoops up that fumble we would have scored over 40 points! As far as Raider fan being out of hand I've gotten way more BS from the fans in N.Y. Pittsburg and even Miami then I got in Oakland for wearing my Skins gear.[/quote]
Riggo I was there too I sat in row 30 sec 142 Field level 50 yard line :D hey you wouldn't of happened to be the guy that had the helmet jacket on that ran up to me (in my Santanna Moss jersey) and was like HAIL! lol I wonder who took that picture after the game Id like to see it lol Im in it were you?

Anyways on subject I lost my voice screaming over how Brian was outtin J-bustus in the Torture rak!!

As for the carter possible game ender some Raiders fans dumped peanuts in my seat where I had my rain coat thats the worst I got from them and some douche saying "your group is over there" when I got on B.A.R.T from Dublin before the game!!! Other than that Raiders fans are ok people and they stand for the entire game even when their getting blown out