Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   We need a team full of Todd Yoders (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=34110)

CrustyRedskin 12-16-2009 11:56 AM

We need a team full of Todd Yoders

Todd and I spoke briefly today about the game and concluded that he will not play a "shit-ton," but there seems to be close to the same amount of Regular personnel in the game as before. We may also run more of a two tight end set on Sunday. Knowing first hand the versatility of Yoder I would be substandard in my opinion to see him play less than half the offensive game.

Taking a look closer at what Todd Yoder can do for a team is more impressive than Megan Fox's ass, well, maybe more like the computer girl from the first transformer's ass, but still pretty damn good. Yodes is every quality a football team and fan base could hope for. He is tough as nails, doesn't matter what's wrong, he's always on the field.

Yoder takes the same hit Lawerence Taylor put on Theisman while simultanously chewing up a beer bottle and he still has the wherewithal to piss on my broken ankle. Todd is one of the smartest guys I know, a Vanderbilt chemistry major who reads the playbook like Johnny 5. I've actually woke up on game day listening to Yoder give advice to my little brother on his MCAT exam. Crazy smart that guy. Well, a lot of players may be smart and tough, but Todd is the final Joe Gibbs ingredient - physical! Don't be surprised when you see Yodes running through people on Sunday. The first thing he did when he moved to my house was build and eight foot brick wall, also compiling a shed full of extra bricks and morter. The minute he gets home from practice he strips off all his clothes and explodes bare assed through that thing. Of course he has to rebuild, but with his all inclusive skill set he is also one hell of a brick layer.

Truly, the list goes on and on for Yoder, but there is one true deciding factor why for me why the guy sould be in the game. He is an absolute playmaker. No bullshit. Put Yodes in the game and he will get shit done. If you get a chance to watch the guy he won't dissapoint - expect a big weekend for 87!
Posted by Chris Cooley at 10:07 AM

Cooley Hit this on the head!

Ah do I remember the days of the famed "Collins to Yoder combination"

JGisLordOfTheRings 12-16-2009 12:16 PM

Re: We need a team full of Todd Yoders

First in epic thread obv

FRPLG 12-16-2009 12:19 PM

Todd is that you?

Hog1 12-16-2009 12:37 PM

I think it's.................Portis

ArtMonkDrillz 12-16-2009 12:47 PM

[quote=FRPLG;640578]Todd is that you?[/quote]That's what I was thinking, until I saw that it was a quote for Cooley, which makes sense.

[I]ummmm, Megan Fox and the computer chick from the first Transformers...[/I]

Monkeydad 12-16-2009 01:28 PM

Can anyone answer this question I have always had?

IS TODD YODER AMISH?

Living in PA, Yoder is the most common Amish name.

ArtMonkDrillz 12-16-2009 01:30 PM

[quote=Buster;640614]Can anyone answer this question I have always had?

IS TODD YODER AMISH?

Living in PA, Yoder is the most common Amish name.[/quote]Yes, he is Amish.

firstdown 12-16-2009 01:37 PM

[quote=ArtMonkDrillz;640617]Yes, he is Amish.[/quote]
Well then he should be able to make anything out of wood.

12thMan 12-16-2009 01:58 PM

So what is this thread about again?

DynamiteRave 12-16-2009 02:01 PM

[quote=12thMan;640635]So what is this thread about again?[/quote]

That he needs to built a brick shed for all the Redskins players.

12thMan 12-16-2009 02:03 PM

[quote=DynamiteRave;640636]That he needs to built a brick shed for all the Redskins players.[/quote]

Riiiight...got it.

DynamiteRave 12-16-2009 02:06 PM

Well since we're talking about the Amish and this thread has no real significance, theres an Amish sale that goes on somewhere in the DC or MD area, and they have some really kick ass bakery goods. Family friend bought us some bread and a carrot cake. a.maz.ing.

If you guys haven't tried Amish food, you should look into it.

FRPLG 12-16-2009 02:06 PM

[quote=DynamiteRave;640636]That he needs to built a brick shed for all the Redskins players.[/quote]

Screw brick sheds..a regular barn raising is in order.

12thMan 12-16-2009 02:10 PM

[quote=DynamiteRave;640641]Well since we're talking about the Amish and this thread has no real significance, theres an Amish sale that goes on somewhere in the DC or MD area, and they have some really kick ass bakery goods. Family friend bought us some bread and a carrot cake. a.maz.ing.

If you guys haven't tried Amish food, you should look into it.[/quote]

lol...so you totally killed the thread. good job Rave.

FRPLG 12-16-2009 02:14 PM

[quote=12thMan;640648]lol...so you totally killed the thread. good job Rave.[/quote]

Women...

JGisLordOfTheRings 12-16-2009 02:34 PM

last in epic bread

Trample the Elderly 12-16-2009 02:36 PM

We need a team full of Yodas. The team we have now is ruled by Darth Snyder!

CrustyRedskin 12-16-2009 02:37 PM

Sorry guys! Im searching, reachin, for something other than a big dump to come out of this waste of season. I mean beating the Raiders just isnt enough!! We've beaten teams with a combined record of 10-38 WTF! But Todd Yoder could bring us back to prominance. After we trade Cooley for a 1st and 3rd. Orakpo's been great. and i like Ganther. This makes me wanna see Fat Albert tea bag Danny Snyder. Well I guess he already did after the money he spent. Sorry just blowin off steam. I live in the belly of the Dallas beast. And ive made the walk of shame out of old tx stadium one too many times.

JGisLordOfTheRings 12-16-2009 02:38 PM

[quote=CrustyRedskin;640662]Sorry guys! Im searching, reachin, for something other than a big dump to come out of this waste of season. I mean beating the Raiders just isnt enough!! We've beaten teams with a combined record of 10-38 WTF! But Todd Yoder could bring us back to prominance. After we trade Cooley for a 1st and 3rd. Orakpo's been great. and i like Ganther. [B]This makes me wanna see Fat Albert tea bag Danny Snyder[/B]. Well I guess he already did after the money he spent. Sorry just blowin off steam. I live in the belly of the Dallas beast. And ive made the walk of shame out of old tx stadium one too many times.[/quote]

I lol'ed so hard....

SmootSmack 12-16-2009 02:40 PM

[quote=JGisLordOfTheRings;640657]last in epic bread[/quote]

epic bread?

This could be a new thread topic. What is the best bread out there

JGisLordOfTheRings 12-16-2009 02:41 PM

[quote=SmootSmack;640667]epic bread?

This could be a new thread topic. What is the best bread out there[/quote]

OMGOMGOMG marble rye

mredskins 12-16-2009 02:45 PM

[quote=DynamiteRave;640641]Well since we're talking about the Amish and this thread has no real significance, theres an Amish sale that goes on somewhere in the DC or MD area, and they have some really kick ass bakery goods. Family friend bought us some bread and a carrot cake. a.maz.ing.

If you guys haven't tried Amish food, you should look into it.[/quote]

The Green Dragon Flea Market, maybe?

They may make good food but never buy a dog from them. They are straight up evil to dogs. Amish puppy farms look like concentration camps.

tryfuhl 12-16-2009 03:02 PM

This could be a new thread topic. What is the best bread out there[/quote]
I was assuming that it was a pun about how this thread was either a hit or amish

Ruhskins 12-16-2009 03:04 PM

[quote=JGisLordOfTheRings;640668]OMGOMGOMG marble rye[/quote]

Challah!

ArtMonkDrillz 12-16-2009 03:08 PM

This could be a new thread topic. What is the best bread out there[/quote]This reminds me of talking to my dad this weekend. He builds homes for a living and he was telling me how a customer made him bread as a Christmas present. So my pops is thinking it's going to be some nice homemade banana nut bread or something like that, but instead they hand him a semi-frozen hunk of homemade white bread. He said that once it was unfrozen it looked like it had been under cooked by about an hour. Talk about your thoughtful gifts...

Back on topic, I'd like to see Yoder grow an epic beard.

12thMan 12-16-2009 03:15 PM

Mmmm....banana nut bread, one of my favs. I just had a slice of pound cake. Yum.

dmek25 12-16-2009 03:31 PM

i guess i know where you will be later. maybe pinching a loaf....

firstdown 12-16-2009 05:08 PM

[quote=FRPLG;640642]Screw brick sheds..a regular barn raising is in order.[/quote]
Keep Tiger Woods out of this.

JGisLordOfTheRings 12-17-2009 07:06 PM

[quote=firstdown;640723]Keep Tiger Woods out of this.[/quote]

ooooooo....

Dirtbag59 12-17-2009 07:14 PM

[quote=ArtMonkDrillz;640617]Yes, he is Amish.[/quote]

[YT]0xQtEmISMhQ[/YT]

hooskins 12-17-2009 07:20 PM

haha this thread is awesome.

hooskins 12-17-2009 07:21 PM

[quote=Trample the Elderly;640659]We need a team full of Yodas. The team we have now is ruled by Darth Snyder![/quote]
[IMG]http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/9/28/633582180326182719-theredskins.jpg[/IMG]