Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Haynesworth benched by Zorn Trouble on the Horizon? (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=34115)

skins89moss 12-17-2009 06:40 AM

Re: Haynesworth benched by Zorn Trouble on the Horizon?

People always trying to find any reason to make A/H look like a bad guy. As long as he does his job than who cares if he talks to the media. Sometimes reporters take it personal when players dont want to talk to them. This is nothing and Zorn doesnt have much power i would say if A/H will play or not. I think its up to the team doctors and the player.

InsaneBoost 12-17-2009 07:07 AM

This man is one of those players who can almost say there is an I in team. If you want to sit someone, sit Carlos.

SmootSmack 12-17-2009 07:13 AM

Making something out of nothing here. And the whole league knows that Haynesworth has always been someone who would rather play 12 games at 100% than 16 at 80%. It's not a secret. He's always been that way. You know that going into signing him...or at least you should.

johno 12-17-2009 07:48 AM

nothing to see here.

warpaint 12-17-2009 08:05 AM

[quote=SmootSmack;640842]Making something out of nothing here. And the whole league knows that Haynesworth has always been someone who would rather play 12 games at 100% than 16 at 80%. It's not a secret. He's always been that way. You know that going into signing him...or at least you should.[/quote]

Do you think some of the big name players are just going to set the rest of the season just because there is no playoffs for us this year?

Would you mind renameing the title because it is misleading I tried earlier. I changed on the first post but not on the the locker room page I guess you are the only one able to. Thanks

Monkeydad 12-17-2009 08:27 AM

Seriously, the team has been dramatically better on D with Haynesworth on the field. Last week's huge game from Orakpo was amazing, but with Big Al, he could have done even more damage. Teams can not double-team both of them like they need to.

Hayensworth has been nicked up, but if he misses practice so he can play Sunday (Monday this week), the "no practice, no game" rule needs to be thrown out.

Zorn just can't make good decisions. From Randel El STILL blowing punt returns to this (if the situation is like we're viewing it), he is incapable of being a head coach.

edit: Nevermind. Read the remainder of the thread. :benched:

Pocket$ $traight 12-17-2009 08:30 AM

He told Doc Walker that he is playing.

Does Zorn even have the authority to bench a defensive player?