Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Gano injured? (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=34190)

mlmdub130 12-20-2009 01:17 PM

Re: Gano injured?

[quote=Kalisto2010;642914]The reason they were put on ignore was simple. Instead of debating the numbers they started to personalize their debate towards me and started to call me names, and suggesting that I leave the site and join a Cowboy's site. Why would I want to debate anyone who's proceeded that low? All because I personally believe Roy Williams still has pro bowl potential, despite his horrendous stint with the Cowboys. And most of their comments towards me during that debate were extremely un-polite and downright disrespectful.[/quote]

i never once called you a name i saw your sig this morning and jokingly said you should join a cowboys board you then put me on ignore and replied with this lovely pm [I]"Fuck you bitch, I aint going no where. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"[/I]

no one last night was disrespectful except for maybe someone saying what are you smoking, and i don't beleive anyone called you a name, but based on the way you blindly defended roy williams without listening to any rational thoughts i should have expected nothing less than your actions this morning

CRedskinsRule 12-20-2009 03:02 PM

[quote=mlmdub130;642930]i never once called you a name i saw your sig this morning and jokingly said you should join a cowboys board you then put me on ignore and replied with this lovely pm [I]"Fuck you bitch, I aint going no where. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"[/I]

no one last night was disrespectful except for maybe someone saying what are you smoking, and i don't beleive anyone called you a name, but based on the way you blindly defended roy williams without listening to any rational thoughts i should have expected nothing less than your actions this morning[/quote]

You know what's annoying, if someone quotes someone who you have on ignore, then you still see the ignored person's quotes. It like short circuits the ignore function''s purpose, because then you would have to put everyone on ignore just to not see opinions that might offend you.

interesting post mImdub

pg86 12-20-2009 03:47 PM

He's prob with a bursa injury...Trust me if kid wants to stay in the NFL..He's gonna tell them to wrap his foot

tryfuhl 12-20-2009 03:48 PM

[quote=CRedskinsRule;642973]You know what's annoying, if someone quotes someone who you have on ignore, then you still see the ignored person's quotes. It like short circuits the ignore function''s purpose, because then you would have to put everyone on ignore just to not see opinions that might offend you.

interesting post mImdub[/quote]
What a selfish thing to be annoyed about. Go join a Cowboys board or something.

CRedskinsRule 12-20-2009 03:50 PM

[quote=tryfuhl;642998]What a selfish thing to be annoyed about. Go join a Cowboys board or something.[/quote]

I gotta PM ready for you mister ;)

pg86 12-20-2009 06:38 PM

Off topic... ask the Raiders were not cursed Russel is in the game once again Frye got annihilated did anyone SEE THAT!?

tryfuhl 12-20-2009 06:40 PM

[quote=CRedskinsRule;643000]I gotta PM ready for you mister ;)[/quote]
hahaha

dmek25 12-20-2009 06:56 PM

[quote=Kalisto2010;642914]The reason they were put on ignore was simple. Instead of debating the numbers they started to personalize their debate towards me and started to call me names, and suggesting that I leave the site and join a Cowboy's site. Why would I want to debate anyone who's proceeded that low? All because I personally believe Roy Williams still has pro bowl potential, despite his horrendous stint with the Cowboys. And most of their comments towards me during that debate were extremely un-polite and downright disrespectful.[/quote]
if you look at my posts, they were all about numbers. not once did i make it personal. so stop trolling

drew54 12-20-2009 07:38 PM

Not that I want us to, but if Folk was cut today, or any other kicker that played already this week, could we sign him and would he be eligible to kick tomorrow since he has already played one game this week?

SBXVII 12-20-2009 08:08 PM

Thats it you all are on ingnore. :)

How one earth did he get hurt? Did he roll his ankle walking back to the sideline?

Ruhskins 12-20-2009 09:24 PM

[quote=Kalisto2010;642914]The reason they were put on ignore was simple. [B]Instead of debating the numbers[/B] they started to personalize their debate towards me and started to call me names, and suggesting that I leave the site and join a Cowboy's site. Why would I want to debate anyone who's proceeded that low? All because I personally believe Roy Williams still has pro bowl potential, despite his horrendous stint with the Cowboys. And most of their comments towards me during that debate were extremely un-polite and downright disrespectful.[/quote]

I find this hilarious. While I wasn't part of the debate, merely a bystander, I thought the argument that you were making was very weak, and everyone who was arguing against you were pretty much correct. You set yourself up to attacks when you start being unreasonable around here.

For instance, let's look at the argument that you are making on this thread...Gano won't be missed, he hasn't been on the team that long.

You are right that he hasn't been on the team that long however...

- He's the only kicker.
- He came through with some kicks during the last game and was doing a very good job with kickoffs.
- If he can't play, the team will need to get a new kicker, once again.

So it is a pretty big deal that he is not playing, especially since our team typically doesn't score many points or puts itself in situation were kicks are very important (i.e. New Orleans game).

SmootSmack 12-20-2009 10:06 PM

As long as we're talking about kickers...

[url=http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2009/12/cowboys-to-look-at-shaun-suisham.html]Dallas Cowboys Blog | Sports News | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News[/url]

mlmdub130 12-20-2009 10:19 PM

[quote=SmootSmack;643153]As long as we're talking about kickers...

[url=http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2009/12/cowboys-to-look-at-shaun-suisham.html]Dallas Cowboys Blog | Sports News | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News[/url][/quote]

that's f-ing hilarious, especially after he missed that 35 yarder down there

Lotus 12-20-2009 10:37 PM

[quote=SmootSmack;643153]As long as we're talking about kickers...

[url=http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2009/12/cowboys-to-look-at-shaun-suisham.html]Dallas Cowboys Blog | Sports News | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News[/url][/quote]

If Swishy kicks the winning fg against us, I'll be pissed.

53Fan 12-20-2009 10:58 PM

[quote=Lotus;643172][B]If Swishy kicks the winning fg against us[/B], I'll be pissed.[/quote]

Please no. I don't think I could take it. :doh: