Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/)
-   -   Jaworski breaks down the Redskins (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/34206-jaworski-breaks-down-the-redskins.html)

SFREDSKIN 12-20-2009 09:02 PM

Jaworski breaks down the Redskins

Good article.

[url=http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/12/20/AR2009122002240.html]ESPN's Jaworski breaks down the Redskins - washingtonpost.com[/url]

mlmdub130 12-20-2009 09:15 PM

Re: Jaworski breaks down the Redskins

[I]Oh, did you see that? [Stephon] Heyer just got nuked right there! Look at this," he said, rewinding the video for the thousandth time. "Look out, Jason. Here it comes again.'"

As he goes through film, Jaworski points out one-by-one each linemen who gets beat by a defender. Inevitably, the play ends with Campbell planted into the ground.

"Play-calling?" Jaworski asked at one point. "What play do you call when this is the protection?" [/I]

great article, i actually agree with jaws for the most part...i feel dirty

Lotus 12-20-2009 09:22 PM

Thanks for the good read. I don't always agree with Jaws but he still has intelligent things to say.

dmek25 12-20-2009 09:34 PM

Jaws knows his stuff. the guy probably watches more film then anyone, coaches included

SmootSmack 12-20-2009 10:10 PM

Jaws is great. One of my favorite people, even if he's a former Eagle. I think I've mentioned this before. But what you see on tv is exactly how he is in everyday life. He's as enthusiastic talking about the salad bar in the cafeteria. Well maybe not as enthusiastic, but still

TheSmurfs22 12-20-2009 10:14 PM

Good read thanks for sharing, I think he summed up this team in many ways.

GMScud 12-20-2009 10:36 PM

[quote=SmootSmack;643155]Jaws is great. One of my favorite people, even if he's a former Eagle. I think I've mentioned this before. But what you see on tv is exactly how he is in everyday life. He's as enthusiastic talking about the salad bar in the cafeteria. Well maybe not as enthusiastic, but still[/quote]

I can just see him giving enthusiastic props to the lady who cut up the arugula and tomatoes. "A delicious side salad with some crumbled bleu cheese that was just excellent. Olga the salad bar manager has a real future in this business, no question."

SmootSmack 12-20-2009 10:45 PM

[quote=GMScud;643171]I can just see him giving enthusiastic props to the lady who cut up the arugula and tomatoes. "A delicious side salad with some crumbled bleu cheese that was just excellent. Olga the salad bar manager has a real future in this business, no question."[/quote]

Exactly like that

skinsfan69 12-20-2009 11:24 PM

Is there anyone more knowledgeable than Jaws?? And credit goes out to the coaches, especially on the offense. Guys are still playing hard.

53Fan 12-20-2009 11:24 PM

Good article. Maybe execution has been the problem huh? The players are more comfortable as they should be the longer they're in this offense. I'm sure that Zorn looks like an idiot and Lewis a genius to those who only go by the record, but most of it is that the players are playing better IMO. I like Jaws myself. He's always seemed like a straight-shooter with no underlying motives. I don't think the NFL has seen the best of JC yet. Hopefully we get some good o-linemen in here and give him a chance next year.

GMScud 12-20-2009 11:26 PM

A really phenomenal breakdown by Jaws. A tip of the hat to Zorn and team captains for how hard we're still playing. Man I really hope we stomp on NY's playoff hopes tomorrow.

Unfortunately for fantasy purposes I need Fred Davis to do next to nothing. Probably not gonna happen.

rbanerjee23 12-20-2009 11:45 PM

Thank god someone with actual football knowledge is saying what a lot of us on this forum have been saying for a long time, JC is a solid QB, Zorn is decent coach, the Offensive line is truly offensive lol. At one point he called it a practice squad team but this team with Zorn at the head and JC leading them has been competing with playoff/superbowl caliber teams for the last few weeks.

Of course, this can only mean one thing, the dipshit named DS is going to blow it up and start over.

tryfuhl 12-21-2009 01:53 AM

I love Jaws; I'll disagree with him on Davis though.

LandrySlice 12-21-2009 02:19 AM

well written article, and the breakdown is pretty fair.

Sheriff Gonna Getcha 12-21-2009 03:36 AM

Good article. Jaws is one of the more informative announcers.