Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Jaworski breaks down the Redskins (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=34206)

warriorzpath 12-21-2009 12:50 PM

Re: Jaworski breaks down the Redskins

While I agree with alot of his analysis, I think some of the things he says goes against why the redskins offense is significantly better now.

mlmpetert 12-21-2009 01:18 PM

Its hard for me to take Jaws seriously most of the time, hes just too enthusiastic.

Reading this did just made me even more upset that we actually tried to get a new QB last offseason. I mean how could the evaluators at Redskins Park say, no its not the lack of any protection that is holding JC back it’s the fact that hes a not good enough.

tryfuhl 12-21-2009 01:24 PM

[quote=GMScud;643171]I can just see him giving enthusiastic props to the lady who cut up the arugula and tomatoes. "A delicious side salad with some crumbled bleu cheese that was just excellent. Olga the salad bar manager has a real future in this business, no question."[/quote]
this just made me hungry

I don't think that I've ever seen arugula on the salad bar before.. I gotta up my level

rbanerjee23 12-21-2009 01:36 PM

[quote=bigmarley4;643280]I really liked that article. My only concern was that he still used terms like "long way to go" and "the clay is starting to mold" when describing Campbell. This is a 5th year QB, not a rookie or 2nd year guy -- my patience is worn out with waiting for him to be a solid, consistent leader and QB. I'm not a JC hater and would love to see him back here next year but we've been hearing that sort of description for the last 3 years.[/quote]

that doesn't matter, for all intents and purposes he is a second year guy because he has had about 2 years to get used to the system. He does show the veteran side of himself by not throwing a lot of picks.

drew54 12-21-2009 01:44 PM

[quote=tryfuhl;643338]this just made me hungry

I don't think that I've ever seen arugula on the salad bar before.. I gotta up my level[/quote]

Arugula is for Elitists!

warriorzpath 12-21-2009 01:49 PM

[quote=mlmpetert;643334]Its hard for me to take Jaws seriously most of the time, hes just too enthusiastic.

Reading this did just made me even more upset that we actually tried to get a new QB last offseason. I mean how could the evaluators at Redskins Park say, no its not the lack of any protection that is holding JC back it’s the fact that hes a not good enough.[/quote]

But if you believe what Jaworski is saying in his analysis, the offensive line's play can't be the main reason why Campbell was not doing well in the beginning of the season because the offensive line still don't seem to be playing better.

backrow 12-21-2009 02:44 PM

[quote=Mattyk;643224]Maybe he's saying the offense needs more option routes?[/quote]

More option routes, and more audibles!

redsk1 12-21-2009 03:20 PM

[quote=53Fan;643301]No. But I think it points out our need for a speedy young RB.[/quote]

Yes, add game breaking young RB to our wishlist behind QB, OL-men, cb.