Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   NFL Draft Central (http://www.thewarpath.net/nfl-draft-central/)
-   -   Sam Bradford remains projected pick to Redskins (http://www.thewarpath.net/nfl-draft-central/34275-sam-bradford-remains-projected-pick-redskins.html)

PennSkinsFan 12-23-2009 03:49 PM

Sam Bradford remains projected pick to Redskins

[URL="http://dcprosportsreport.com/2009/12/23/46-mocks-bradford-remains-pick-for-redskins.html"][B]http://dcprosportsreport.com/2009/12/23/46-mocks-bradford-remains-pick-for-redskins.html[/B][/URL]

[QUOTE]This is the largest amount of Mocks the Database has munched together for itís Top 6 leaders. There are a total of [B]46 mock drafts[/B] updated from [B]DEC 16 through today DEC 23[/B].

When looking at the Washington Redskins, most mocks have the Redskins projected on the Draft Order, at #6. Some have the Redskins at #7. Either way, we have you covered.
[/QUOTE]

Drift Reality 12-27-2009 06:47 PM

Re: Sam Bradford remains projected pick to Redskins

I think Bradford is actually a good pick if A) Okung is not available or B) there isn't a trade-down offer on the table that would allow them to move back to 11-15 and pick up an additional day 1 pick (or some other scenario that would allow them to expand their draft)

Texanskin 12-27-2009 07:44 PM

if we draft Bradford..this means we didn't address the line...which means the next QB behind center in 2010 will have to be a tough SOB since the line will get you killed...Bradfords shoulder has proven this would be a MISTAKE. KEEP the tough guy Campbell..draft OL with 1st three possible picks

skins89moss 12-27-2009 08:02 PM

I rather take any other position besides QB with our 1st pick. 2nd round if we have to take a QB pick Tony Pike. Jimmy Clausen is better than Bradford.

Ruhskins 12-27-2009 08:09 PM

[quote=Drift Reality;646155]I think Bradford is actually a good pick if A) Okung is not available or B) there isn't a trade-down offer on the table that would allow them to move back to 11-15 and pick up an additional day 1 pick (or some other scenario that would allow them to expand their draft)[/quote]

Bradford will only be a good pick if he drops down to the 2nd round and we address other areas of need. I would prefer not to put this guy in a position to start, let him ride the pine, and make sure his shoulder doesn't bust up again.

Hog1 12-27-2009 08:57 PM

I love this sh.. We don't have a coach, but we know who the first pick is?

SmootSmack 12-27-2009 10:10 PM

[quote=Drift Reality;646155]I think Bradford is actually a good pick if A) Okung is not available or B) there isn't a trade-down offer on the table that would allow them to move back to 11-15 and pick up an additional day 1 pick (or some other scenario that would allow them to expand their draft)[/quote]

Agreed. If the Redskins pick at #6 and Okung is already gone then there really isn't a good OT available that high. We can still address the line during the rest of the draft.

Pocket$ $traight 12-27-2009 11:25 PM

So who is ready for another 3-4 years like this if we pick the next Jamarcus.

This team is dogshit. The wet kind, not dry.

GusFrerotte 12-28-2009 12:46 AM

[quote=Texanskin;646175]if we draft Bradford..this means we didn't address the line...which means the next QB behind center in 2010 will have to be a tough SOB since the line will get you killed...Bradfords shoulder has proven this would be a MISTAKE. KEEP the tough guy Campbell..draft OL with 1st three possible picks[/quote]

Bradford will get crushed with that bum shoulder. It would be a disaster just as big as Heath Schuler!!!!!

skinsfaninok 12-28-2009 12:47 AM

[quote=GusFrerotte;646787]Bradford will get crushed with that bum shoulder. It would be a disaster just as big as Heath Schuler!!!!![/quote]

Bradford is mobile, Great athlete kind of like Romo is, I would love to draft him and then draft the rest on oline..

TheSmurfs22 12-28-2009 01:52 AM

[quote=Hog1;646278]I love this sh.. We don't have a coach, but we know who the first pick is?[/quote]

~~~
That just about sums up the Skins these last few years.

TheSmurfs22 12-28-2009 01:53 AM

Keep Campbell and start shoring up the O line. When will the Skins learn. I love em, but damnit I feel like it is Groundhog Day, we keep doing the same thing time after time.

GMScud 12-28-2009 02:00 AM

[quote=skins89moss;646180]I rather take any other position besides QB with our 1st pick. 2nd round if we have to take a QB pick Tony Pike. Jimmy Clausen is better than Bradford.[/quote]

Agreed. I want ZERO part of Sam Bradford or Colt McCoy. Guys like Pike, Lefevour, Zac Robinson, Max Hall, and others will all be available later. Plus don't forget about the beloved Colt Brennan coming back. If we have a pick inside the top 10 and we can't move down or get Okung, just draft CJ Spiller. It's a need and he's a total beast. In which case just address O-line later on in the draft and in FA.

Redskin Warrior 12-28-2009 02:26 AM

[quote=GusFrerotte;646787]Bradford will get crushed with that bum shoulder. It would be a disaster just as big as Heath Schuler!!!!![/quote]

Yeah he was getting hit by boys in college, his shoulder doesn't want to see Tuck, Osi, Trent Cole, Ware & Ratliff twice a year.