Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Week 16 NFL talk (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=34346)

Kalisto2010 12-27-2009 03:32 PM

Re: Week 16 NFL talk

[quote=47FAN;646106]so with caroline possibly out of the coaching hunt who would you rather have cower or shanny? its prolly already asked but with the way that carolinas playing i think its a ligit question.[/quote]

I would rather have Shanny since he's more adept at building a formidable offensive line. Al though I would personally be happy with either. I know a lot of people raise questions about Cowers inconsistencies. However, I would attribute that to the lack of the teams ownership retaining their star players. Every year it seemed like Pittsburgh would lose a big name from their team.

Kalisto2010 12-27-2009 03:42 PM

Hurray for the Buc's. **** the Saints and the Giants. Tee he he.

Kalisto2010 12-27-2009 04:08 PM

Hahahaha!!!! Yes baby, the NFL gods are exacting revenge on all who has wronged the Skins;)

SBXVII 12-27-2009 04:09 PM

[quote=DynamiteRave;646107]the Panthers are killing the Giants. Good God. Why [B]didn't the Skins do that shit?[/B] The Panthers are an okay team at best.

The Steelers-Ravens game is really good as well.[/quote]

#1 I wouldn't say Fox's job is safe.

The reason the Skins didn't do that is cause they didn't game plan or the obvious the coach's suck at game planning.

I actually think Allen gave control back over to Zorn in order to form an oppinion or atleast be able to say to the public he didn't just come in and throw everyone out and bring in Shanahan. I think he's allowing Zorn to sink himself. If I'm correct then expect more of what you saw last week happening this week. Possibly another blow out.

SBXVII 12-27-2009 04:11 PM

[quote=Kalisto2010;646110]Hurray for the Buc's. **** the Saints and the Giants. Tee he he.[/quote]

Wow, I was actually rooting for the Saints cause I don't want Dallas, Giants, or the Eagles to make the playoffs.

Although seeing the Eagles get in and get beat in the SB was rather gratifying, I could see that again. :)

Kalisto2010 12-27-2009 04:12 PM

[quote=SBXVII;646115]Wow, I was actually rooting for the Saints cause I don't want Dallas, Giants, or the Eagles to make the playoffs.

Although seeing the Eagles get in and get beat in the SB was rather gratifying, I could see that again. :)[/quote]

Do you think Philly will make the SB? I'm going with the same picks I had last year. Eagles and the Charges. The 2 hottest teams in the NFL right now.

Redskin Warrior 12-27-2009 04:46 PM

[quote=wilsowilso;646099][B]The Panthers oline is manhandling[/B] the Giants dline.

The Redskins oline got bent over by the Giants dline.

Therefore........we should draft a qb, wr, two lb's, a dt, de and a cb.[/quote]

Well said sir!!!

skins89moss 12-27-2009 05:13 PM

Nice to see Giants fan suffer with that Beat down they took at home LOOOOOOOL. They suck toooooooo.

rbanerjee23 12-27-2009 05:39 PM

I kind of want everyone who wronged the skins to crush because that way you can fall back on "ohh, they're a really good team, they destroy everyone they play". If the giants kill the skins and then lose to the panthers, that is like adding insult to injury, like wow we suck really hard

skinsfan69 12-27-2009 05:58 PM

I think Carolina might have a new QB. This Moore kid can really play. He's got great mobility, throws and nice tight spiral, quick release..... sometimes guys just need the chance to get out on the field. And Moore is getting his chance and really making the most of it.

doughtydoubter 12-27-2009 07:03 PM

hey i have to give a few players credit this week..
freeman from tampa...ups and downs but for a rook impressive skills.
schaub...nuff said
the carolina line..WOW...all this team needs is a qb

SmootSmack 12-27-2009 10:23 PM

Back to back 3 TD, 0 INT games from Moore. What happened to those on the board who were saying earlier this year "Moore can't beat out Delhomme. Enough said"

GTripp0012 12-28-2009 03:36 AM

[quote=SmootSmack;646539]Back to back 3 TD, 0 INT games from Moore. What happened to those on the board who were saying earlier this year "Moore can't beat out Delhomme. Enough said"[/quote]Moore's been good in limited time in the past. Normally, guys like him don't get a fully uncontested shot at the job because of physical limitations, but I really don't see what choice the Panthers have. It's not like they'll be able to draft a guy who is anything more than a system QB.

Moore might have to start for them next year.

MTK 12-28-2009 07:55 AM

Anyone else disappointed the Colts didn't go for 16-0?

SmootSmack 12-28-2009 08:16 AM

I am