Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Help Us Local Skin Fans See The Game (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=34480)

53Fan 01-02-2010 09:55 PM

Re: Help Us Local Skin Fans See The Game

Thanks for your votes. We appreciate the help. They might play some of the younger guys and I'd like to see how they play. :food-smil

skinsfaninok 01-02-2010 10:14 PM

DIRECTV is your answer folks! NFL SUNDAY TICKET IS A BLESSING

WaldSkins 01-02-2010 10:27 PM

[url=http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/01/02/richmond-fox-affiliate-passes-on-redskins-game/]Richmond FOX affiliate passes on Redskins game | ProFootballTalk.com[/url]

53Fan 01-02-2010 10:47 PM

[quote=WaldSkins;648642][url=http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/01/02/richmond-fox-affiliate-passes-on-redskins-game/]Richmond FOX affiliate passes on Redskins game | ProFootballTalk.com[/url][/quote]

Good Lord. We've hit rock bottom. :doh:

skinsfaninok 01-02-2010 10:49 PM

This is embarrasing! Our franchise is a joke right now, I cant wait until tomorrow's game is over and thats sad to say.

Slingin Sammy 33 01-02-2010 11:08 PM

[quote=SkinEmAll;648604]Oh I cant believe this. They are really pissing a whole bunch of viewers off. And Bruce Radars lame reasoning is bullshit too. Ofcoarse [B]all you have to do to make Bruce go along w/ you is give him some booze and a 17/18 yr old girl to talk to[/B], what a douche.[/quote]and a line, he's a complete a-hole.

Lotus 01-02-2010 11:09 PM

Forcing people to watch the 2009 Redskins offense already has been banned as a form of torture in some countries.

53Fan 01-02-2010 11:10 PM

[quote=Slingin Sammy 33;648648]and a line, he's a complete a-hole.[/quote]

Good thing they removed the toll booths on 264 huh Sammy? :laughing2

53Fan 01-02-2010 11:13 PM

[quote=Lotus;648649]Forcing people to watch the 2009 Redskins offense already has been banned as a form of torture in some countries.[/quote]

:doh: Sad but true. They were going to pipe the game into local jails but it was deemed "cruel and unusual punishment".

Slingin Sammy 33 01-02-2010 11:16 PM

Just voted in the poll and left a comment. They tried this crap before and switched back to the Skins at the last minute, hopefully they look at the poll/comments and make the change again.

tryfuhl 01-02-2010 11:47 PM

voted/commented

Big C 01-02-2010 11:53 PM

never in my life have i had to worry about watching a redskins game in virginia that was on fox or cbs. this is absurd. not in hampton roads or richmond? insane. truly sickening.

warpaint 01-03-2010 12:15 AM

Just voted good luck.

You got to have sunday ticket here but come on not in the local market and with 2 hated rivals. Thats like spitting in your face then kicking you in the nuts.

KLHJ2 01-03-2010 12:26 AM

Regardless of how shitty your team is doing you should be allowed to watch them.

I remember growing up poor as a child and spending every Christmas with my family even though we didn't have much. We may not have gotten the best gifts, but it was our family and our Christmas and we wouldn't want to spend it with anyone else...no matter how pathetic it may be deemed by others.

The Washington Redskins are our family and no matter how bad it gets we want to enjoy our Sundays with them before anyone else.

I wrote it, but am no longer a Virginia resident. Voting and posting on that site seems like cheating to me. Feel free to use my comments though.

Warpath 01-03-2010 02:08 AM

Yea Im pretty pissed! I found out during the Florida bowl game that WRLH fox Richmond will not be showing the game. I emailed the station manager and called the general manager to assert my displeasure. I will have to go to a bar to see the 'skins go 5-11 or 4-12 which is so absurd I cant believe it. WRLH claims to be the home of the Redskins and then doesnt show the finale? What kind of crap is that. Ive rode the whole way and now I have to get off, C'Mon man! Justin.tv is just to unreliable to expect to see the whole game uninterrupted. Hail and good luck, I hope you like me find somewhere to watch!