Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/)
-   -   Serously,Thank God it's Over! (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/34498-serously-thank-god-its-over.html)

Giantone 01-03-2010 04:49 PM

Serously,Thank God it's Over!

...I won't use injuries as an exscuse,we lost games we should have and could have won,Cardinals and Chargers for 2.Eli surprised me he had a good year,did better with the youngins at wideout then I thought he would do,give me some more young O linemen and I think our O is okay.
As for our D.....blow it up,they started up and are still going downhill.I beleive we need new coaching from top to bottom,Greg Williams would be my choice and a kicker and a punter

cpayne5 01-03-2010 05:00 PM

Re: Serously,Thank God it's Over!

You've been hanging around Skins fans too long! [SIZE="1"](sounds like something you'd see around here about the home team)[/SIZE]

Hog1 01-03-2010 05:01 PM

...............understand.........
counting the moments until the first of the off-season detonations begin......let the healing begin!
HTTR

SmootSmack 01-03-2010 07:19 PM

Giants and Broncos went from a combined 11-0 start to not even in the playoffs...crazy

SBXVII 01-03-2010 07:20 PM

dunsky! YEAH!

Bring on the new era.....

SBXVII 01-03-2010 07:23 PM

Plus I think we get the 4th pick..... hopefully.

CRedskinsRule 01-03-2010 07:30 PM

Does that mean we can get Okung, Thank God it's over!

Longtimefan 01-03-2010 07:45 PM

[quote=CRedskinsRule;649044]Does that mean we can get Okung, Thank God it's over![/quote]

And we hopefully will have something other than Jim Zorn being fired to talk about. The talk has been more horrible than the season itself.

53Fan 01-03-2010 07:49 PM

[quote=CRedskinsRule;649044][B]Does that mean we can get Okung[/B], Thank God it's over![/quote]

I sure hope so!

Dirtbag59 01-03-2010 07:56 PM

[quote=CRedskinsRule;649044]Does that mean we can get Okung, Thank God it's over![/quote]

It's either going to be Okung/McCoy or Bradford/Best Available OL

artmonkforhallofamein07 01-03-2010 08:12 PM

We need Oline. Is it for sure the 4th and 36th picks for sure? I didnt pay much attention to the NFL or the Skins today as the game was not on the in the area.

Mc2guy 01-03-2010 08:29 PM

I have watched some bad seasons, but this is by far the worst I can remember in my adult life. I am amazed I had the wherewithal to watch all 16 games.

My guess is the Zorn is fired press release will hit the airwaves around 8:02am tomorrow morning, with the contract announcement for Shanny as HC and Team President at 8.5M/year hitting the news at 9:45.

In fact, see if Redskin one doesn't make a stop in Denver on the way back from San Diego tonight to pick up some special cargo.

DFI 01-03-2010 08:35 PM

I have never been so glad to see a season end. This has been a long painful year. I can only hope that tomorrow they will begin to set things in order for next season and that they will focus the draft and free agency on our serious o line needs. I have seen reports and mock drafts that say the skins will take sam bradford as their first pick, i can only say I hope not.....

As they say on the Harry Hog football podcast (by and for skins fans) we need some serious BFF's (that's big fat fatties) for the o line.

i can only hope progress is made in this off season. I ain't crazy about the idea of Shanahan but time will tell.

SolidSnake84 01-03-2010 08:47 PM

I'm the same exact way. I'm glad it's all over. I feel really bad for Zorn. He was in over his head from day 1, had an OK 2008 Season before Portis fell apart and the O-line got ravaged (again).

2009 he was exposed as a play caller, the wheels fell totally off Portis, 11 guys went on injured reserve, and the whole we dug ourselves in was just too much to overcome.

I'm glad we saw young players finally get to play. Hopefully the whole anointed starter jobs are a thing of the past...it had to take injury and hopelessness for us to finally see other players play.

We have stuff to look foreward to. Young players hopefully keep their spot. Maybe a new QB, a new offensive line, and hopefully a young RB to build around. Things can only get better..