Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/)
-   -   Kyle shanahan expected to join the skins also.. (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/34535-kyle-shanahan-expected-join-skins-also.html)

skinsfaninok 01-04-2010 08:27 PM

Kyle shanahan expected to join the skins also..

I know he's been coaching for a few Years, but what do you expect his duties will be here? I know he was previously the offensive coord. in Houston.. Their offense has been explosive to say the least. [url=http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/01/04/texans-line-up-offensive-coordinator-candiates/]Texans line up offensive coordinator candidates | ProFootballTalk.com[/url]

RedskinMike 01-04-2010 08:28 PM

Re: Kyle shanahan expected to join the skins also..

he will be offensive coordinator

LandrySlice 01-04-2010 08:32 PM

he will probally be an associate coach just like williams and saunders were

Lotus 01-04-2010 08:35 PM

His duty will be to make us a top-5 passing team.

skinsfaninok 01-04-2010 08:43 PM

^ hey if the texans could why can't we? Schaub isn't great by any means

WaldSkins 01-04-2010 08:51 PM

[quote=skinsfaninok;649922]^ hey if the texans could why can't we? Schaub isn't great by any means[/quote]

Are you a JC fan?

Beemnseven 01-04-2010 09:23 PM

[quote=skinsfaninok;649922]^ hey if the texans could why can't we? [B]Schaub isn't great by any means[/B][/quote]

If 'great' means you had to have won something, I would agree. However, Shaub is one of the up-and-coming quarterbacks in this league, and there are lots of teams that would snatch him up in a hearbeat.

He only led the NFL with 4770 passing yards this year, which happens to be 6th all time.

WaldSkins 01-04-2010 09:32 PM

[quote=Beemnseven;649937]If 'great' means you had to have won something, I would agree. However, Shaub is one of the up-and-coming quarterbacks in this league, and there are lots of teams that would snatch him up in a hearbeat.

He only led the NFL with 4770 passing yards this year, which happens to be 6th all time.[/quote]

I agree, i would love to have Shaub on this team.

tryfuhl 01-04-2010 09:44 PM

oc/ac

skinsfaninok 01-04-2010 09:49 PM

[quote=WaldSkins;649925]Are you a JC fan?[/quote]

C'Mon WALD.. Everyone here know's Im a "Campbell Hater" lol... No I'm not a JC fan as I've said many many times, I would love to see JC have a chance elswhere because I don't think he's a true starter in this league. BTW Shaub is not a top 10 QB either simply because he's had 1 good season lets see what he does next year.

WaldSkins 01-04-2010 09:52 PM

[quote=skinsfaninok;649968]C'Mon WALD.. Everyone here know's Im a "Campbell Hater" lol... No I'm not a JC fan as I've said many many times, I would love to see JC have a chance elswhere because I don't think he's a true starter in this league. BTW Shaub is not a top 10 QB either simply because he's had 1 good season lets see what he does next year.[/quote]

He has had pretty decent numbers, the problem with Shaub is he never can stay healthy for a 16 game season.

skinsfaninok 01-04-2010 10:13 PM

[quote=WaldSkins;649970]He has had pretty decent numbers, the problem with Shaub is he never can stay healthy for a 16 game season.[/quote]

Yea Most ppl here think 20 td's is an amazing year(JC FANS). Campbell had a great year for his standards but if you ask 32 teams in the league, I bet only a handful would say he is a starter in the NFL. I Just think with a better QB we could have been a little better, I understand our line is horrible but JC has limitations for an offense. His horrible accuracy will never get better, and his decision making lacks at crucial times in games.

SBXVII 01-04-2010 10:27 PM

^ Funny in the offseason when they were still throwing bags at each other I was wondering why they weren't trying to throw the ball through old tires or into trash cans from different distances on the field.

WaldSkins 01-04-2010 10:29 PM

[quote=SBXVII;650001]^ Funny in the offseason when they were still throwing bags at each other I was wondering why they weren't trying to throw the ball through old tires or into trash cans from different distances on the field.[/quote]

If it works in the Little Giants then it couldn't hurt Campbell.

Redskin Warrior 01-04-2010 11:17 PM

[quote=Beemnseven;649937]If 'great' means you had to have won something, I would agree. However, Shaub is one of the up-and-coming quarterbacks in this league, and there are lots of teams that would snatch him up in a hearbeat.

He only led the NFL with 4770 passing yards this year, which happens to be 6th all time.[/quote]

Schaub also has beast at WR that can catch anything, break tackles & probably the best route runner in the game today. You take him away & his stats and Schaub is also average or the middle of the pack QB.