Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   14 Year old boy kills parents to avoid doing chores (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=34988)

wolfeskins 01-29-2010 09:38 PM

Re: 14 Year old boy kills parents to avoid doing chores

[quote=firstdown;659175]He owns a pizza place in Va Beach and maybe we could get all the local guys here to met one Sat. to have lunch an talk a little BS.[/quote]

yea, definately

Longtimefan 01-30-2010 10:28 AM

Honor thy Mother and Thy Father that thou days may be long.............

When it comes to the youth of this modern day society we have far too many children being born to children. No one has ever taught the parents anything and as a result they don't have anything to pass on to their off-springs.

Young girls now-days going to school in the daytime and pushing a baby stroller at night was something totally unheard of when I was a youth. It's fashionable in todays society however, the result is the blind leading the blind.

tryfuhl 01-31-2010 04:39 PM

the fuck?

just chilled at the after doing it and then went into school happy?

kids are fucked up nowadays.. my mom went a bit too far with the physical discipline so I'm mostly against it, but I understand it to an extent, mostly if the kid is younger or not able to understand your communications as well.. I'm not talking red marks, just a quick pop that lets them know that you're in charge

tryfuhl 01-31-2010 04:41 PM

[quote=SolidSnake84;658803]Should've clarified. Sorry. I think they will probably try him as an adult, and as such, he will receive the death penalty. At his age though, i'm not sure if he can elect a fast-track execution. i know sometimes you can.

Makes me think of Christopher Pittman, who executed his grandparents when he was 12. It was a deliberate murder. He shot them both to death. He was given 30 years in prison...[/quote]
I know a Chris Pittman, I'll have to mess with him a bit

dmek25 01-31-2010 04:41 PM

[quote=Longtimefan;659236]Honor thy Mother and Thy Father that thou days may be long.............

When it comes to the youth of this modern day society we have far too many children being born to children. No one has ever taught the parents anything and as a result they don't have anything to pass on to their off-springs.

Young girls now-days going to school in the daytime and pushing a baby stroller at night was something totally unheard of when I was a youth. It's fashionable in todays society however, the result is the blind leading the blind.[/quote]
this is truth, for i have first hand experience in this

tryfuhl 01-31-2010 04:42 PM

[quote=Nomad;658844]Tell you what happen, parents forgot to put the fear of God in their, kids, now kids walk around like they got all the power, talking back, spitting on their parents, telling them what they will and want do, hum? I can tell you this, that wouldn't happen in my family or anyone I know, I grew up with Circle, giving you kids "Time Out", Shit, you better knock them the F*ck out!!!!!! But this kind of behavior happens more upper class, I seen and heard kid's call they mom or dad's Bitches,..... WOW, if we would of fixed our lips to say some shit like that, before we got the B out, my mom, would have slung our ass, across the room...... But what can you expect these days, when you negotiate with your children, like they are equals and grown!!!!!![/quote]
a little drastic haha.. same thing that happened in my house though..

it's funny how the baby boomers say "my parents hit me and I learned" yet there's an astonishing amount of them on mood stabilizing drugs.. that stuff fucks kids up, my sister still deals with those issues since she's now a mom x2, I'm sure it'll be in my mind a lot if I ever have kids, we were never bad kids though.. just had a bad parent I guess

tryfuhl 01-31-2010 04:51 PM

[quote=Longtimefan;659236]Honor thy Mother and Thy Father that thou days may be long.............

Young girls now-days going to school in the daytime and pushing a baby stroller at night was something totally unheard of when I was a youth. It's fashionable in todays society however, the result is the blind leading the blind.[/quote]
I think that at the age of our grandmothers and great-grandmothers there were also a lot of young marriages and pregnancies, but society has changed a lot. Families aren't as close, there are more everyday stresses, back then you could make an honest living right out of high school and though you might struggle a bit an 18-20 year old man could support his wife and his kid. You just don't see the same things happening anymore.. people having plenty of land and building a small house for their children on it with other family and friends, grandmothers helping raise a lot of children, women staying at home with the kids.

I blame it more on disconnect due to our hectic lives than age.