Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Warpath Madden league season 2 (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=35151)

Duffman003 02-08-2010 10:36 PM

Re: Warpath Madden league season 2

[quote=Mattyk;661750]That name doesn't come up on XBL[/quote]

Try it with no spaces I guess? If not, just give me yours and I'll send you a message or something.

Nomad 02-08-2010 11:36 PM

[quote=Skinny Tee;661773]Damn, it's not even a draft. Basically a team selection and it just started within the last 24 hours.

What happened to your dead 360? You're pretty anxious aren't you?

Ruhskins...what team are you selecting? I want to be in your division this year so let me know who you're thinking about picking.[/quote]

Yea I am! I know it's a team selection, I tell you what, let's me and you play in the same division, since you so interested in what I'm worried about, Let's see how it works out for ya!

D'BOYZ 02-09-2010 12:04 AM

so why am I #9? in the selection process

Skinny Tee 02-09-2010 12:22 AM

[quote=Nomad;661785]Yea I am! I know it's a team selection, I tell you what, let's me and you play in the same division, since you so interested in what I'm worried about, Let's see how it works out for ya![/quote]

In case you forgot, we've played online before and you got waxed like you were standing inside of a Madam Tussaud's.

I'm not scared by the likes of guys like you. Your ego is inflated by beating all the middle schoolers online with that same old, tired QB scramble. Have you thought about developing your game outside of Vick?...Let's see how that'd work out for you?

Nomad 02-09-2010 12:41 AM

[quote=Skinny Tee;661792]In case you forgot, we've played online before and you got waxed like you were standing inside of a Madam Tussaud's.

I'm not scared by the likes of guys like you. Your ego is inflated by beating all the middle schoolers online with that same old, tired QB scramble. Have you thought about developing your game outside of Vick?...Let's see how that'd work out for you?[/quote]

Yea I remember you won by 10 points, I wouldn't call that waxed, and we can get on now, I don't need to play with Vick, I can play with any team, as i recall you use Tenn. VY, with the Vick like qualities. Yea the middle schooler's i beat, same person who won our madden league, so doesn't say much about your game, I seen the score against Raven's, Yea, I bet him to in a online game, but so, if you know anything about madden, it's match ups..... But keep shooting for th stars!

Skinny Tee 02-09-2010 01:04 AM

[quote=Nomad;661794]Yea I remember you won by 10 points, I wouldn't call that waxed, and we can get on now, I don't need to play with Vick, I can play with any team, as i recall you use Tenn. VY, with the Vick like qualities. Yea the middle schooler's i beat, same person who won our madden league, so doesn't say much about your game, I seen the score against Raven's, Yea, I bet him to in a online game, but so, if you know anything about madden, it's match ups..... But keep shooting for th stars![/quote]

If you saw me run with the Titans this past year you would have seen CJ run for 2900 yards and Lendale White run for 800. I'm all ground game, without using the QB and that broke-ass strategy.

VY's biggest contributions were through the air and the major reason I lost in the AFC Championship was because he threw 5 INT's and not because he fumbled after his 23rd rushing attempt.

Ruhskins demolished me, I'll gladly admit that, but as for me beating you by 10 points and what it says about my game is that I don't fall for weak-ass chicanery like QB scrambles.

Simply putting in Vick for McNabb says all that needs to be said. If you don't use the Eagles then I guess you'll be subbing Pat White for Pennington and running with the Dolphins this season.

...Nice matchup! Keep shooting blanks.

Ruhskins 02-09-2010 01:14 AM

[quote=Nomad;661794]Yea I remember you won by 10 points, I wouldn't call that waxed, and we can get on now, I don't need to play with Vick, I can play with any team, as i recall you use Tenn. VY, with the Vick like qualities. Yea the middle schooler's i beat, same person who won our madden league, so doesn't say much about your game, I seen the score against Raven's, [B]Yea, I bet him to in a online game[/B], but so, if you know anything about madden, it's match ups..... But keep shooting for th stars![/quote]

If memory serves me right, you beat me doing the whole scrambling around with Vick. Not that I could've beaten you without you running around with Vick (but who knows), I just find that stuff annoying.

You seem to be really good at Madden, but no matter how good you are in other areas, if you are scrambling with your QB all the time it seems like you are winning because of a gimmick. I'm sure you are the type of Madden player that could take the Lions to the SB (with Stafford, not the running Culpepper), but I would ask that out of good sportsmanship to not pull that scrambling QB stuff in this league.

Nomad 02-09-2010 01:15 AM

[quote=Ruhskins;661799]Are you're one of those scrambling QBs guy? I really hope not, I think players like that are garbage personally. I'm glad no one pulled that crap in this league. Maybe that shit is cool in online play, but I think this league has been the most realistic football I've seen played on Madden.[/quote]

Log your ass on now, let's play!!!!!

Ruhskins 02-09-2010 01:26 AM

[quote=Nomad;661800]Log your ass on now, let's play!!!!![/quote]

I changed my post because I do remember playing you. I have nothing to prove and neither do you. Like I said in my post, I just hope that out of good sportsmanship that you don't pull that in the league.

Ruhskins 02-09-2010 01:36 AM

[quote=Skinny Tee;661792]In case you forgot, we've played online before and you got waxed like you were standing inside of a Madam Tussaud's.

I'm not scared by the likes of guys like you. Your ego is inflated by beating all the middle schoolers online with that same old, tired QB scramble. Have you thought about developing your game outside of Vick?...Let's see how that'd work out for you?[/quote]

Come on Skinny Tee, beating someone by 10 points is not a waxing, see the AFC Championship for a waxing. LOL. I kid I kid.

I might stick with the Ravens if they are available. Otherwise, I don't know which team I'll pick. I'll try to be a trooper and go to a conference to even things out.

Nomad 02-09-2010 01:38 AM

[quote=Ruhskins;661801]I changed my post because I do remember playing you. I have nothing to prove and neither do you. Like I said in my post, I just hope that out of good sportsmanship that you don't pull that in the league.[/quote]

Pull What Dude! I played with Don Canab and Monkfan4life, and I don't think they ever accused me of doing anything, that wasn't fair, I play a straight game with everyone, I don't cheat, i don't glitch, anything like that, they had to play me twice and I don't think they said, I done anything dirty, except give me props, like I gave to them, I said that once my Xbox, went out, that I thought one of the guys in my division was gonna win, and i am very happy for Don Canab, cause he is a tough SOB on the sticks, Good sportmanship has been my moto in this whole league, Who I play with doesn't make me a cheater or less of a player, you try throwing deep balls on the run with Vick, having a QB rating of 97 or higher, throwing for 29 td's 11 ints, thats not luck player. My games are fair and straight, unless you think Blitzing is cheating, THEN IM CHEATING. CAUSE I BLITZ LIKE HELL!

Ruhskins 02-09-2010 01:44 AM

[quote=Nomad;661805]Pull What Dude! I played with Don Canab and Monkfan4life, and I don't think they ever accused me of doing anything, that wasn't fair, I play a straight game with everyone, I don't cheat, i don't glitch, anything like that, they had to play me twice and I don't think they said, I done anything dirty, except give me props, like I gave to them, I said that once my Xbox, went out, that I thought one of the guys in my division was gonna win, and i am very happy for Don Canab, cause he is a tough SOB on the sticks, Good sportmanship has been my moto in this whole league, Who I play with doesn't make me a cheater or less of a player, you try throwing deep balls on the run with Vick, having a QB rating of 97 or higher, throwing for 29 td's 11 ints, thats not luck player. My games are fair and straight, unless you think Blitzing is cheating, THEN IM CHEATING. CAUSE I BLITZ LIKE HELL![/quote]

Then I stand corrected and apologize for making assumptions since you did scramble a lot when you played against me. But then again that game wasn't part of the league.

On a separate note, did you get a new Xbox or did you get your old one fixed? I had a problem with mine last year and had to send it to get it repaired.

Ruhskins 02-09-2010 01:44 AM

So how are we doing this draft things? Is it online, or do we pick teams in here?

Nomad 02-09-2010 02:41 AM

[quote=Ruhskins;661806]Then I stand corrected and apologize for making assumptions since you did scramble a lot when you played against me. But then again that game wasn't part of the league.

On a separate note, did you get a new Xbox or did you get your old one fixed? I had a problem with mine last year and had to send it to get it repaired.[/quote]

apology accepted my brother, I did get my fixed which I hope it's fixed, but just for the future, if you do have a XBOX 360 and you get the three deadly red light's I have a friend that work's with a affilation with mircosoft, he can fix your XBOX 360 for like $75.

MTK 02-09-2010 06:32 AM

Let's try to keep the trash talk to a minimum while we pick teams to avoid getting too cluttered up in here, Crazy Canuck you're up

Draft order:

1 - Monkfan4life - Redskins
2 - Crazy Canuck
3 - Myself
4 - Burger54
5 - Duffman003
6 - Nomad
7 - Skinny Tee
8 - Ruhskins
9 - D'Boyz