Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The next Clinton Portis trashtalk victim: Lavar Arrington (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=35169)

SkinEmAll 02-08-2010 11:40 PM

Re: The next Clinton Portis trashtalk victim: Lavar Arrington

you know what, I dint give a flying horse shit what either of them 'say', I only care about the on field play. Lavar and Portis are soooooo much alike as some of you have already mentioned. They both say whats on their mind and aren't worried about saying the 'right' thing. Neither was or is consistent enough on the field but very consistent with their big mouths. At the end of the day Portis can say what he wants if he can play like he did in Denver, thats all I'm saying.

Dirtbag59 02-08-2010 11:55 PM

[quote=53Fan;661630]Portis would definitely need some running skills in that situation. If he tripped over his own feet as he's prone to do, LA would eat his ass up. Can't wait to hear LA's reply. Sounds like Portis is still starting s**t. The dude can't help it.[/quote]

People really need to learn to type though. Seriously LaVar?

[quote]"ok to my twitter fam im going to take a vote and this will determine how i respond to this FOOL," LaVar wrote on Twitter, setting off a series of several posts. "clinton portis said i basically left DC because he came to town and was the man-alrighty then so my question to u all is should i A-TEAR HIM UP ON THE SHOW ON MON B-JUST CALL IT AS I SEE AND EXPLAIN WITH NO MALICE OR C-NOT EVEN ADDRESS IT- look im a grown man should i respond to my childs comments or not."

LaVar asked Chad Ochocinco for advice via Twitter. Eventually he came back with this:

"PS I JUST WATCH THE CLIP WITH SOUTH EAST JEROME! I WISH I COULD POST THE LINK! ITS HARD FOR ME TO GET MAD AT A CLUELESS PERSON I WILL PRAY FOR HIM AND I WILL HAVE SOME WORDS ABOUT HIS COMMENTS ON MONDAYS SHOW SO BE READY."[/quote]

Do you really expect me or anyone else to read this and take you seriously LaVar? I mean I will admit, Clinton's theory is ridiculous. The Redskins restructured his contract in a way he didn't agree with. You combine that with his free-lancing and reduced productivity in Williams system and you have the reasons why LaVar was granted a release. To suggest it was some sort of d**k measuring contest based on contract size is absurd.

Oh wait I'm sorry, let me start again. DO yOU X-pecta mE 2 or any1 else ta REad dis n taKE U SerIOUsLY LaVAr? God my eyes hurt when I read that. What is the world coming to when Chad Johnson is the only NFL player on Twitter that tries to make his post look presentable?

Skins4L 02-09-2010 12:15 AM

let it go bro.

Portis is gonna be quiet now that Zorn is gone and the big dog is runnin the operation now. Hell be quiet if he knows whats good for him.

Dirtbag59 02-09-2010 02:39 AM

[quote=Skins4L;661791]let it go bro.

Portis is gonna be quiet now that Zorn is gone and the big dog is runnin the operation now. Hell be quiet if he knows whats good for him.[/quote]

Obviously not, Zorn is gone and he's still pulling this garbage. Apparently the only thing he heard from Shanahan was tell people when you're displeased with them, nothing in there about tact and civility.

Maybe someone should tell Portis "man to man" that "hey you're not practicing, you're not running hard like you use to, and now you're causing problems in the locker room. We don't need you here."

Of course Clinton probably knows this but I seem to loose respect for him as days go by. Hopefully the salary cap never comes back so we don't have to worry about having our hands tied with Clinton.

Slingin Sammy 33 02-09-2010 08:02 AM

Portis better get all this $hit out of his system quick, playtime's over come roster bonus time on March 5th. God, I hope we cut his ass.

SolidSnake84 02-09-2010 08:14 AM

Yes...i think thats the wish of every redskins fan on the planet...I dont know why in the flying blue f##k anyone wanted him in the first place. He was over-rated...he already had major concerns about him which is why Shanahan dumped his ass in the first place...

God i hope this guy is gone from here soon....i really hate him that much.

MTK 02-09-2010 08:20 AM

Did he fart in your face or something? Why so personal?

Longtimefan 02-09-2010 08:20 AM

[quote=SmootSmack;661689]CP and LA are more alike than either would be willing to admit[/quote]

It's like the pot calling the kettle black. One idiot dissin another idiot.

MTK 02-09-2010 08:23 AM

[quote=Longtimefan;661831]It's like the pot calling the kettle black. One idiot dissin another idiot.[/quote]

Kinda like political discussions in the parking lot

SolidSnake84 02-09-2010 08:26 AM

[quote=Mattyk;661830]Did he fart in your face or something? Why so personal?[/quote]

i just love the redskins...i hate when guys do this. they seem to be really trying to "build" a team....and a guy like him is counter-active to anything we try and do. he's just never gonna change. he has nothing good to say about ANYONE

skinsfan69 02-09-2010 08:41 AM

CP needs to go (along with a few others) and he needs to go now. We can't win with guys like CP. He's a me 1st selfish asshole. Allen and Shanahan need cut him, eat the money and move on. I'm not a fan of Lavar but I don't remember him throwing teammates under the bus to the media. To me that's a cardinal sin. Jason Campbell pretty much abused you. Leave town now cause you're a cancer.

Chico23231 02-09-2010 08:47 AM

[quote=skinsfan69;661837]CP needs to go (along with a few others) and he needs to go now. We can't win with guys like CP. He's a me 1st selfish asshole. Allen and Shanahan need cut him, eat the money and move on. I'm not a fan of Lavar but I don't remember him throwing teammates under the bus to the media. To me that's a cardinal sin. Jason Campbell pretty much abused you. Leave town now cause you're a cancer.[/quote]

Exactly, this is a new era and I say out with the guys who never won us anything and act like they won us everything and deserve special treatment. He brings us nothing on the field which Shanny could find somewhere else and for much, much, much, much cheaper.

MTK 02-09-2010 08:50 AM

[quote=skinsfan69;661837]CP needs to go (along with a few others) and he needs to go now. We can't win with guys like CP. He's a me 1st selfish asshole. Allen and Shanahan need cut him, eat the money and move on. I'm not a fan of Lavar but I don't remember him throwing teammates under the bus to the media. To me that's a cardinal sin. Jason Campbell pretty much abused you. Leave town now cause you're a cancer.[/quote]

Yet you're in favor of bringing in Brandon Marshall... sorry I guess I'll just never understand.

SolidSnake84 02-09-2010 08:56 AM

I can't get the audio to work....can anybody post a transcript of Lavar's response to Portis about everything???

redsk1 02-09-2010 08:59 AM

[quote=SolidSnake84;661841]I can't get the audio to work....can anybody post a transcript of Lavar's response to Portis about everything???[/quote]

[url=http://voices.washingtonpost.com/dcsportsbog/2010/02/lavar_arrington_responds_to_cl.html]D.C. Sports Bog - LaVar Arrington responds to Clinton Portis[/url]