Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   New Games on the Horizon (the video game thread) (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=35216)

mredskins 08-27-2014 01:38 PM

Re: New Games on the Horizon (the video game thread)

[url=http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2177650-bizarre-glitch-in-madden-15-sends-players-flying]Bizarre Glitch in 'Madden 15' Sends Players Flying | Bleacher Report[/url]

Dirtbag59 08-27-2014 05:39 PM

[quote=mredskins;1079278][URL="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2177650-bizarre-glitch-in-madden-15-sends-players-flying"]Bizarre Glitch in 'Madden 15' Sends Players Flying | Bleacher Report[/URL][/quote]

Sounds like Hercules Check in NHL. And yes that is [URL="https://twitter.com/Rammer34"]Sean Ramjagsingh[/URL], the producer for EA's NHL series, addressing the herc check at the end of the video.
[YT]6c071yZBOfQ[/YT]

los panda 08-28-2014 02:30 PM

trade logic is still crazy, i traded a 72 ovr wr + 71 ovr wr + 2015 1st round pick for jj watt...

i have:[LIST][*]jj watt[*]jarius byrd[*]gronk[*]anthony davis[*]calvin pryor[*]anthony barr[*]kyle fuller[*]darqueze dennard[*]cj mosley[*]ryan shazier[*]zack martin[*]greg robinson[*]dee ford[*][B]$4.5m in cap space[/B][*]$5.5m 2014 dead cap[*]$4.1m 2015 dead cap[*][B]20 2015 1st round picks[/B][*][B]19 2016 1st round picks[/B][/LIST]
i am sure that i am forgetting some players, but i am now prepared to start week 1 of the regular season.

skinsfanthru&thru 08-28-2014 07:24 PM

[quote=Dirtbag59;1079213]Does FIFA still have supply problems these days?[/quote]

In my neck of the woods it seems to sell better than madden.

JPPT1974 08-28-2014 09:36 PM

Madden has made the former coach and broadcaster much more money then his broadcasting and coaching combined has ever had in his life. He was set for life when that game first came out it seems. It may have surprised Madden himself.

DynamiteRave 09-06-2014 05:39 PM

So I have a question about Madden. I like to turn the salary cap off in connected careers.. So I got to the end of my first season with the Skins and I went to sign back the players I wanted to hold onto and it said I didn't have the available funds. Really? Come on man. Is that a glitch or something? The whole point of turning salary cap off is so I can have fantasy football type of fun with my team. Now I've lost half of my team due to Madden being douche canoes.

Does anyone else have that issue? Is it supposed to be like that?

Note: This is with the new Madden 15.

mooby 09-17-2014 02:17 PM

If anyone was planning on preordering Assassins Creed Unity for when it comes out, I found a [URL="http://www.spoofee.com/assassins-creed-unity-collectors-edition/deals/851582#.VBnNgfldWK8"]good deal through Spoofee[/URL] where you can get the collectors edition for $60. It includes both PS4 and Xbox 1 editions. The deal is a couple days old and I have no idea how long it lasts but worth checking it out if you were gonna get the game anyways.

los panda 09-17-2014 05:32 PM

[quote=DynamiteRave;1080459]So I have a question about Madden. I like to turn the salary cap off in connected careers.. So I got to the end of my first season with the Skins and I went to sign back the players I wanted to hold onto and it said I didn't have the available funds. Really? Come on man. Is that a glitch or something? The whole point of turning salary cap off is so I can have fantasy football type of fun with my team. Now I've lost half of my team due to Madden being douche canoes.

Does anyone else have that issue? Is it supposed to be like that?

Note: This is with the new Madden 15.[/quote]i can't comment on the salary cap off, but i play mine w the cap on. i run into this problem when i have a lot of draft picks in the following year. they'll eat up all your cap space in the next year.

it makes it impossible to resign players during the season. i'll wait until the offseason stage just before the draft > trade all those picks into the next year > sim the draft (since i no longer have any picks in this year's) > get to the free agency period and then sign any of the players i would have.

worst case scenario is that you are unable to sign the player you wanted, in this case just get to the first week of the preseason and sign the 3 best wrs > than trade them (or the 2 best and a draft pick) for whichever player you wanted.

los panda 09-17-2014 05:44 PM

^ then i trade for any of the players i would have drafted (less their signing bonuses).

i just went thru my second offseason, heading into the 2016 season:
47 players under contract
$7.3m cap space
$12.1m dead cap

and heading into the next season:
41 players under contract
$13.4 cap space
$2.6m dead cap
25 1st round picks

only 3 of 22 starters are rated under 90 at the moment.

mredskins 10-02-2014 03:35 PM

My "old" xbox 360 controller goes through batteries like no ones business. Anyone know why? Is it bad now? should I buy an new controller. My "new" controller I have no problems gets normal time.

MTK 10-02-2014 04:05 PM

[QUOTE=mredskins;1087343]My "old" xbox 360 controller goes through batteries like no ones business. Anyone know why? Is it bad now? should I buy an new controller. My "new" controller I have no problems gets normal time.[/QUOTE]

Probably just on it's last legs. Turn off vibration if you haven't already that helps a lot.

mredskins 10-02-2014 07:46 PM

[quote=Mattyk;1087347]Probably just on it's last legs. Turn off vibration if you haven't already that helps a lot.[/quote]

But I put brand new batteries in it and they last like an hour. Annoying

MTK 10-02-2014 07:55 PM

[quote=mredskins;1087364]But I put brand new batteries in it and they last like an hour. Annoying[/quote]

Yeah that doesn't sound right at all. Time for a new controller.

MTK 07-27-2016 08:49 PM

Anyone else pumped about No Man's Sky?

mredskins 07-28-2016 09:18 PM

[quote=MTK;1145021]Anyone else pumped about No Man's Sky?[/quote]

Destiny 2?