Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/)
-   -   CRedskinsRule presents: What WP frequently discussed topic have you had enough of? (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/35264-credskinsrule-presents-what-wp-frequently-discussed.html)

Mattyk 02-17-2010 03:34 PM

CRedskinsRule presents: What WP frequently discussed topic have you had enough of?

Discuss

Monkeydad 02-17-2010 03:35 PM

re: CRedskinsRule presents: What WP frequently discussed topic have you had enough of?

All posts from redskins202.

NYCskinfan82 02-17-2010 03:36 PM

Re: CRedskinsRule presents: What WP frequently discussed topic have you had enough of?

Good post, you should have a circle for all of the above.

Mattyk 02-17-2010 03:37 PM

Re: CRedskinsRule presents: What WP frequently discussed topic have you had enough of?

[quote=Buster;664140]All posts from redskins202.[/quote]

Damn you pwned me right out of the gate. Winner winner chicken dinner.

Monkeydad 02-17-2010 03:38 PM

[quote=NYCskinfan82;664145]Good post, you should have a circle for all of the above.[/quote]
Trade scenarios suggested to Snyder by Portis that involves sending Campbell away so Brennan can start a new era in black uniforms.

[quote=Mattyk;664148]Damn you pwned me right out of the gate. Winner winner chicken dinner.[/quote]

Had it posted BEFORE THE POLL too. :)

CRedskinsRule 02-17-2010 03:38 PM

Man I feel special. I did in fact vote for JC. But I don't want to discuss it!

mredskins 02-17-2010 03:42 PM

I was starting to warm up to redskins202.

Monkeydad 02-17-2010 03:43 PM

"WAS"? Has he been banned back to ES? :)

SmootSmack 02-17-2010 03:43 PM

"We need a General Manager!"

Glad that topic's done

Any political thread

GridIron26 02-17-2010 03:43 PM

To tell you guys truth; pretty much everything.. We all have discussed everything down right to every detail that could be thought of.. And then we have repeated the discussions once again, whenever someone continues to be hardhead and refuse to learn or listen to others' point of views..

I keep wondering to myself why I keep coming on this site everyday to check out what some people have to say, when I already know what they are likely to say.. It's very unfortunate that football is not all around year sport, or we would have something new to talk about almost everyday..

Monkeydad 02-17-2010 03:44 PM

[quote=GridIron26;664157]To tell you guys truth; pretty much everything.. We all have discussed everything down right to every detail that could be thought of.. And then we have repeated the discussions once again, whenever someone continues to be hardhead and refuse to learn or listen to others' point of views..

I keep wondering to myself why I keep coming on this site everyday to check out what some people have to say, when I already know what they are likely to say.. It's very unfortunate that football is not all around year sport, or we would have something new to talk about almost everyday..[/quote]

You should have been here when Patrick Ramsey was on the team. :D

tryfuhl 02-17-2010 03:45 PM

[quote=Buster;664140]All posts from redskins202.[/quote]
hahahahaha was about to say this myself

SmootSmack 02-17-2010 03:45 PM

[quote=GridIron26;664157]To tell you guys truth; pretty much everything.. We all have discussed everything down right to every detail that could be thought of.. And then we have repeated the discussions once again, whenever someone continues to be hardhead and refuse to learn or listen to others' point of views..

I keep wondering to myself why I keep coming on this site everyday to check out what some people have to say, when I already know what they are likely to say.. It's very unfortunate that football is not all around year sport, or we would have something new to talk about almost everyday..[/quote]

I think you're a keflupenuckistweizel! That's what I think

Weren't expecting me to say that, were you? ;)

JoeRedskin 02-17-2010 03:45 PM

Regardless of my vote, I am offended at the title of this thread. I have been a member of this forum in good standing for nearly six years and have yet to have a poll in my honor - CRR shows up and a year later has a poll! Oh the inequity!

As to the relevant poll, I voted for JC.

CRedskinsRule 02-17-2010 03:49 PM

[quote=JoeRedskin;664162]Regardless of my vote, I am offended at the title of this thread. I have been a member of this forum in good standing for nearly six years and have yet to have a poll in my honor - CRR shows up and a year later has a poll! Oh the inequity!

As to the relevant poll, I voted for JC.[/quote]

Cmon Joe, you should be used to me getting things ahead of you. (But you usually come out better off any way.)