Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Duke rape accuser charged with attempted murder, arson, etc (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=35288)

Dirtbag59 03-01-2010 11:24 PM

Re: Duke rape accuser charged with attempted murder, arson, etc

[quote=GMScud;667766]That's awful. [B]On the flip side of that coin, I know a few girls from college who were slipped roofies and taken advantage of in the worst way possible by some frat boys.[/B] They tried to press charges and the cops basically told them tough shit because alcohol was involved. I knew the family of one of the girls, and her father was a wreck over it. Devastated at what happened to his daughter, pissed that the cops wouldn't do anything, enraged that some little punk was walking free after doing that.... Rape/sexual assault is just terrible for all parties.

(Side note: said frat boys had a little "run in" with me and a few friends one evening after the incident. I was younger and much more aggressive then).[/quote]

How do you even get the guts to do that? I mean all the planning thats involved, in coordinating a get together, acquiring the drugs, mixing the drugs, then moving the girls. Not to mention the commitment needed to go through with something like that? You'd think somewhere along the way one of them would speak up and say "hey guys maybe this isn't a good idea." It takes a sick and desperate human to even consider that let alone do it.

I'm not to crazy about fighting but I thats one fight I would gladly participate in.

GMScud 03-01-2010 11:31 PM

[quote=Dirtbag359;667778]How do you even get the guts to do that? I mean all the planning thats involved, in coordinating a get together, acquiring the drugs, mixing the drugs, then moving the girls. Not to mention the commitment needed to go through with something like that? You'd think somewhere along the way one of them would speak up and say "hey guys maybe this isn't a good idea." It takes a sick and desperate human to even consider that let alone do it.

I'm not to crazy about fighting but I thats one fight I would gladly participate in.[/quote]

Much truth in everything you say here. It not only takes a sick SOB to go through with that, but also an extremely cocky and very entitled SOB as well. I'm pretty capable physically, but not into fighting really. However we gladly kicked some butt that night, and I'd do it again. I have zero tolerance for abusing women. ZERO.

JPPT1974 03-02-2010 12:24 AM

Lady seems to be a nutcase. As these innocent young men, had their lives and careers ruined. All because of government misconduct and a nutcase of this lady!

tryfuhl 03-03-2010 02:28 AM

[quote=Dirtbag359;666833]Ha ha, mean mugging the camera. Crap I just got banned on ES for quoting a pic.[/quote]

permabanned for the same

tryfuhl 03-03-2010 02:32 AM

[quote=SmootSmack;667718]A friend of mine was raped by her ex-boyfriend (decorated former military man) and she had the cuts to prove hit. Trial was quick and speedy and he went to jail. About a year or so later, the trial was reopened due to some questionable evidence and it came out that my friend had lied under oath, that nothing had really happened as far as rape (well to be clear it was sexual assault not rape) and she had cut herself. She got community service, sent to a psych ward for treatment. He was released. Didn't give that guy his year in prison back though.

Rape is real and I know people it's happened to...but in over 10 years I've never been able to speak that "friend" again.[/quote]

I've known a couple girls that have claimed rape when I was present, not in the room, but in the house/wherever. It is very surprising the amount of claimed rapes that end out to be "bad decisions" and the like. If you bed a guy you wouldn't normally when you've had a few drinks, that's on you, of course it's different if you're out of comprehension, but that's about it.

One girl in particular we all had fun with to an extent and then really ended up bedding a really uhmm, less well looking guy and the word got out; coincidentally I'm currently reading "The Associate" by John Grisham.

tryfuhl 03-03-2010 02:33 AM

[quote=GMScud;667766]That's awful. On the flip side of that coin, I know a few girls from college who were slipped roofies and taken advantage of in the worst way possible by some frat boys. They tried to press charges and the cops basically told them tough shit because alcohol was involved. I knew the family of one of the girls, and her father was a wreck over it. Devastated at what happened to his daughter, pissed that the cops wouldn't do anything, enraged that some little punk was walking free after doing that.... Rape/sexual assault is just terrible for all parties.

(Side note: said frat boys had a little "run in" with me and a few friends one evening after the incident. I was younger and much more aggressive then).[/quote]

that's horrible.. did the drugs show up in the reports?

tryfuhl 03-03-2010 02:36 AM

[quote=Dirtbag359;667778]How do you even get the guts to do that? I mean all the planning thats involved, in coordinating a get together, acquiring the drugs, mixing the drugs, then moving the girls. Not to mention the commitment needed to go through with something like that? You'd think somewhere along the way one of them would speak up and say "hey guys maybe this isn't a good idea." It takes a sick and desperate human to even consider that let alone do it.

I'm not to crazy about fighting but I thats one fight I would gladly participate in.[/quote]

honestly I've never seen the shit myself, but it probably isn't difficult at all

roofies can be slipped into drinks, disguised as E, etc.. many chicks gladly take ghb, have it slipped into drinks, or will do coke until they'll put out to any guy that gives it to them

it's not necessarily anything disguised, just a guy will do something, a girl is in to do it.. and one of them holds in enough to be fine/conscious with it all, no surprise it's typically the guy.. the girl may be under the influence and willing still, hard to say

luckily I never experienced much of that.. a lil girls getting wild for coke and that's about it

tryfuhl 03-03-2010 02:37 AM

[quote=GMScud;667783]Much truth in everything you say here. It not only takes a sick SOB to go through with that, but also an extremely cocky and very entitled SOB as well. I'm pretty capable physically, but not into fighting really. However we gladly kicked some butt that night, and I'd do it again. I have zero tolerance for abusing women. ZERO.[/quote]

I'm with you, if a girl is actually being taken advantage of I have no problem stepping in. Sometimes I'm a bit overly cautious, especially if I know the girl well

can't say that I've had an issue like that in awhile though