Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Mega-Merge: 2010 Free Agency Rumors and Reports Thread (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=35393)

BigHairedAristocrat 03-11-2010 02:44 PM

Re: Mega-Merge: 2010 Free Agency Rumors and Reports Thread

[quote=SmootSmack;672657]This might just be a favor to LJ's agent (who I believe is also Haslett's agent). It could be to pressure someone like Parker. It could be just a general visit. Or the Redskins could have legit interest in him. [B]Who really knows?[/B][/quote]

you smootsmack, thats who. we count on you to know everything and then relay any new information to us within 5 minutes. what do you think we're paying you for?

GMScud 03-11-2010 02:44 PM

[quote=CultBrennan59;672643]I'd rather have Willie than Larry Johnson, simply because ones a head case and more of a bruising type back, where as willie is the fast speed/slashing type back, more for Shanny's offense IMO.[/quote]

As long as we're talking about high-mileage backs around the 30 year old mark, why not just sign LT? I think LJ, LT, and Parker are all just about done, but if we're insistent on signing a back like that, why not one of best and classiest guys around? LJ is a grade A douche, but I'd still take him over Parker. For the record I don't want any of the three, just saying.

Lotus 03-11-2010 03:15 PM

[quote=mredskins;672649]Wow scary stuff, my prayers are with.

My current neighbor she is like 50 something and she has a college age daughter. A year before I moved there someone broke into their home (during the day no one was home) and took all the photos of her daughter arranged them on her bed and proceeded to ejaculate all over them. They did nothing else to the house, now that will mess with your mind![/quote]

Now that is just plain messed up. Who does that? People suck.

Trample the Elderly 03-11-2010 03:22 PM

[quote=Lotus;672680]Now that is just plain messed up. Who does that? People suck.[/quote]

Two words. German Sheppard.

Problem solved.

mredskins 03-11-2010 03:25 PM

[quote=Trample the Elderly;672686]Two words. German Sheppard.

Problem solved.[/quote]

LOL! Funny you said they have one!

SmootSmack 03-11-2010 03:26 PM

[quote=BigHairedAristocrat;672667]you smootsmack, thats who. we count on you to know everything and then relay any new information to us within 5 minutes. what do you think we're paying you for?[/quote]

pay me more :)

SmootSmack 03-11-2010 03:26 PM

[quote=GMScud;672668]As long as we're talking about high-mileage backs around the 30 year old mark, why not just sign LT? I think LJ, LT, and Parker are all just about done, but if we're insistent on signing a back like that, why not one of best and classiest guys around? LJ is a grade A douche, but I'd still take him over Parker. For the record I don't want any of the three, just saying.[/quote]

Brian Westbrook is also out there

GTripp0012 03-11-2010 03:32 PM

Westbrook still has considerable value as a player, as long as you can tolerate his career being over as soon as he takes an awkward hit to the side of the head.

Jahvid Best is seemingly in the same both though. They are both excellent players.

freddyg12 03-11-2010 03:34 PM

correct me if I'm wrong, LJ hasn't had many injuries & has a lot less mileage on him, in part due to his poor practice habits & mouth.

Out of all these old RBs he seems the most likely to rebound & be a feature back. That is if he can keep from calling his coach names, gay slurs, etc.

Trample the Elderly 03-11-2010 03:34 PM

[quote=mredskins;672688]LOL! Funny you said they have one![/quote]

Is it gay?

mredskins 03-11-2010 03:40 PM

[quote=Trample the Elderly;672702]Is it gay?[/quote]

LOL, it is actually a really nice dog. She told me that the intruder probably distracted the dog with a treat or something to that effect. Most likely it was someone they knew that did it but was never proven.

Ruhskins 03-11-2010 03:41 PM

[quote=freddyg12;672701]correct me if I'm wrong, LJ hasn't had many injuries & has a lot less mileage on him, in part due to his poor practice habits & mouth.

Out of all these old RBs he seems the most likely to rebound & be a feature back. That is if he can keep from calling his coach names, gay slurs, etc.[/quote]

I almost want to say that I hope LJ does for us what Thomas Jones did for the Jets, but then I remember that our offensive line is nowhere near at the level of the Jets' line.

BigHairedAristocrat 03-11-2010 03:44 PM

[quote=SmootSmack;672689]pay me more :)[/quote]

Looks like Foote is trying to tell the Cardinals the same thing.

[url=http://voices.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/larry-foote-i-want-to-be-a-car.html#comments]Redskins Insider - Larry Foote: 'I want to be a Cardinal '[/url]

MTK 03-11-2010 03:46 PM

Makes sense that he would rather go to the Cards. He knows the coaches & scheme.

BigHairedAristocrat 03-11-2010 03:51 PM

Yeah... and like he said, they're already a successful, winning franchise. Foote's got a much better shot of playing in a superbowl with them than he does with us. It'll be 3-4 years before we get to that level.

At this point, he's on my hate list. he'd have to eat quite a bit of crow to sign anywhere else at this point.