Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/)
-   -   Am I late in knowing about Chat-Roulette? (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/35544-am-i-late-knowing-about-chat.html)

TheMalcolmConnection 03-07-2010 07:52 PM

Am I late in knowing about Chat-Roulette?

OK, so my wife and I had DVRed an episode of Tosh.0 and saw him checking out that website, so drunkenly we decided to get check it out for kicks... am I just now learning about a super popular website?!

We sat there and took shots with people in France, listened to music with people in Germany and saw more penises (penii?) then I ever care to see.

It was absolutely hysterical.

Basically, you are connected randomly to another person in the world with a webcam and you just go from there. Sure, 90% of all the people on there had their wangs out or asked to see my wife's boobies, but overall it was pretty fun.

SmootSmack 03-07-2010 08:42 PM

Re: Am I late in knowing about Chat-Roulette?

[url=http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/05/jon-stewart-chatroulette_n_486771.html]Jon Stewart Tries Chatroulette, Runs Into Brian Williams, Katie Couric, Keith Olbermann (VIDEO)[/url]

TheMalcolmConnection 03-07-2010 08:44 PM

Lmao! Hahahahahahahahahaha.

htownskinfan 03-07-2010 10:44 PM

I just tried it,4 clicks to the first penis.Its like how many licks to the center of the tootsie roll pop,only how many clicks till you see your first penis

CRedskinsRule 03-07-2010 10:52 PM

[QUOTE]I just tried it,4 clicks to the first penis.Its like how many licks to the center of the tootsie roll pop,only how many clicks till you see your first penis[/QUOTE]
somehow, comparing clicks to licks in that context is extremely disturbing

tryfuhl 03-07-2010 11:34 PM

yeah you're a bit late

hooskins 03-07-2010 11:46 PM

my first try yielded a penis.

I also got rickrolled, but it froze up my browser. I think it may have been a virus, running scan now. i still kinda wanna go back to the site lol.

htownskinfan 03-07-2010 11:58 PM

[quote=CRedskinsRule;670901]somehow, comparing clicks to licks in that context is extremely disturbing[/quote]

:lol:

TheMalcolmConnection 03-08-2010 08:24 AM

[quote=hooskins;670922]my first try yielded a penis.

I also got rickrolled, but it froze up my browser. I think it may have been a virus, running scan now. i still kinda wanna go back to the site lol.[/quote]

LOL. We were on it again last night and did end up seeing our share of penises, but it seems that eventually we always end up in the middle of some house party in Europe and they're like, "OK, let's play a drinking game."

I got wrecked with someone in the Netherlands (I think) last night. They were impressed by American drinking ability. I've learned a lot about perception of Americans all over the world recently.

Mattyk 03-08-2010 08:27 AM

lol I saw that episode of Tosh.0 (funny show) but I haven't bothered to check out this chat thing. So it's true that it's full of pervs showing off their goods eh?

BleedBurgundy 03-08-2010 10:54 AM

[quote=Mattyk;670969]lol I saw that episode of Tosh.0 (funny show) but I haven't bothered to check out this chat thing. So it's true that it's full of pervs showing off their goods eh?[/quote]

What else could it be used for? lol.

[YT]v2LpJAD5AqQ[/YT]

TheMalcolmConnection 03-08-2010 11:20 AM

[quote=Mattyk;670969]lol I saw that episode of Tosh.0 (funny show) but I haven't bothered to check out this chat thing. So it's true that it's full of pervs showing off their goods eh?[/quote]

Absolutely. I think that's what is going to run me off that site. I'm sorry, I've been a teenager before but the odds of finding the one girl skanky enough to show you her boobies are pretty slim.

And Tosh.0 might be the funniest show on TV right now. The dude has GREAT timing.

Trample the Elderly 03-08-2010 11:46 AM

If it wasn't for the internet I'd never get laid. I'll pass on the Chat Roulette.

saden1 03-08-2010 01:00 PM

Heard about it on The Daily Show...if you're into Cock Shows it's great, if not it's a vial and loathsome.

dmek25 03-08-2010 06:31 PM

[quote=TheMalcolmConnection;671028]Absolutely. I think that's what is going to run me off that site. I'm sorry, I've been a teenager before but the odds of finding the one girl skanky enough to show you her boobies are pretty slim.

[B]And Tosh.0 might be the funniest show on TV right now[/B]. The dude has GREAT timing.[/quote]
my son has me watching. i amazed at the stuff he says, and gets away with