Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Bald Eagle Cam (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=35681)

FRPLG 03-16-2010 03:56 PM

Re: Bald Eagle Cam

[quote=firstdown;674545]They are feding now and I have asked a few questions which they will answer pretty quick. So what did you think of my question?[/quote]

Was it the 3rd question?

firstdown 03-16-2010 03:57 PM

[quote=FRPLG;674858]Was it the 3rd question?[/quote]
Was that a good question to ask?

hooskins 03-16-2010 05:08 PM

lol nice first...

budw38 03-16-2010 05:16 PM

[quote=firstdown;674844]They are feeding again.[/quote]
That looks like my neighbors cat in the nest ..... oops !

firstdown 03-17-2010 12:11 PM

[quote=budw38;674908]That looks like my neighbors cat in the nest ..... oops ![/quote]
They would eat the neighbors cat.

firstdown 03-17-2010 03:13 PM

They are eating again. The question I ask was. Does the camera guy get tired from holding the camera all day? They actually answered back and informed me it was fix mounted.

tryfuhl 03-17-2010 03:17 PM

[quote=firstdown;675604]They are eating again. The question I ask was. Does the camera guy get tired from holding the camera all day? They actually answered back and informed me it was fix mounted.[/quote]

Please tell me that you asked that question in jest.

MTK 03-17-2010 03:26 PM

He's gotta be joking.

I hope.

Side story here, I remember being in 4th or 5th grade and a buddy of mine who wasn't too bright was over after school and we were watching cartoons. He-Man I believe, so when Prince whatever his name was turned into He-Man my friend said "How do they do that?". I said you do know this is a cartoon right, it's not real? He was dumbfounded, LOL

mredskins 03-17-2010 03:34 PM

[quote=Mattyk;675624]He's gotta be joking.

I hope.

[B]Side story here, I remember being in 4th or 5th grade and a buddy of mine who wasn't too bright was over after school and we were watching cartoons. He-Man I believe, so when Prince whatever his name was turned into He-Man my friend said "How do they do that?". I said you do know this is a cartoon right, it's not real? He was dumbfounded, LOL[/B][/quote]

LOL! I was born in DC but grew up in Newport RI (it is on an island). Folks decide to go to the Cape for the day I invited my friend we are like 12 or 13. We start going over the Newport Bridge the kid starts screaming bloody murder, my dad pulls over and ask what is going on. Come to find out he had never been off the island his whole life until that point. We just looked at him like are you serious.

tryfuhl 03-17-2010 03:36 PM

[quote=Mattyk;675624]He's gotta be joking.

I hope.

Side story here, I remember being in 4th or 5th grade and a buddy of mine who wasn't too bright was over after school and we were watching cartoons. He-Man I believe, so when Prince whatever his name was turned into He-Man my friend said "How do they do that?". I said you do know this is a cartoon right, it's not real? He was dumbfounded, LOL[/quote]
what.. the .. fuck

tryfuhl 03-17-2010 03:37 PM

[quote=mredskins;675633]LOL! I was born in DC but grew up in Newport RI (it is on an island). Folks decide to go to the Cape for the day I invited my friend we are like 12 or 13. We start going over the Newport Bridge the kid starts screaming bloody murder, my dad pulls over and ask what is going on. Come to find out he had never been off the island his whole life until that point. We just looked at him like are you serious.[/quote]

what the hell

humanity is fucked

mredskins 03-17-2010 03:46 PM

[quote=tryfuhl;675638]what the hell

humanity is fucked[/quote]

Well a lot folks have lived their whole life on Aquidneck Island it is pretty big and to be honest there is not much on the mainland that the island doesn't offer.

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquidneck_Island]Aquidneck Island - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/url]

SmootSmack 03-17-2010 03:51 PM

[quote=firstdown;675604]They are eating again. The question I ask was. Does the camera guy get tired from holding the camera all day? They actually answered back and informed me it was fix mounted.[/quote]

Outstanding! Thank goodness you mastered the English language to be able to ask such a question. The world sleeps easier tonight :)

firstdown 03-17-2010 03:51 PM

[quote=tryfuhl;675610]Please tell me that you asked that question in jest.[/quote]
I thought it was a good question.

Slingin Sammy 33 03-17-2010 04:34 PM

[quote=firstdown;675669]I thought it was a good question.[/quote]
I would've never guessed it was your question, all the spelling and grammar was correct :food-smil