Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Debating with the enemy (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Let's hear it for the US (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=35757)

Trample the Elderly 03-19-2010 11:51 AM

Let's hear it for the US

Yeah times are tough right now but hey, it happens. Anyway I wanted to start a new thread to give the US-of-A a big ole shout out. I've noticed in the parking lot a little bit of trash being thrown on her lately and some of it might be my fault. When y'all read my posts remember, my beef is with the government not my countrymen. Well . . most of them anyway.

So post a reason why you like the US.

My reason: Everyone wants to come here from all over the world. That means all of the world's most beautiful women are here. Thai, Nubian, Irish, German, Indian, Persian, Japanese, you name it, she's here. The USA is the Baskin Robbins of poo-na-nee. Taste the rainbow.

tryfuhl 03-19-2010 11:54 AM

Re: Let's hear it for the US

[yt]M11SvDtPBhA[/yt]

firstdown 03-19-2010 12:16 PM

I just love our freedom and our right to have these friendly debates. I also like the fact that I own my own business and at 2:15 today I have the freedom to TEE up and play golf.

mredskins 03-19-2010 12:29 PM

I am just happy we have the best president a country could ever ask for in Barack Obama!

firstdown 03-19-2010 12:32 PM

I'm just happy that a presidents term is only 4 years.

DynamiteRave 03-19-2010 12:36 PM

[quote=firstdown;676638]I'm just happy that a presidents term is only 4 years.[/quote]

That's what I said 8 years ago, then whoops!

GMScud 03-19-2010 01:15 PM

[quote=Trample the Elderly;676608]Yeah times are tough right now but hey, it happens. Anyway I wanted to start a new thread to give the US-of-A a big ole shout out. I've noticed in the parking lot a little bit of trash being thrown on her lately and some of it might be my fault. When y'all read my posts remember, my beef is with the government not my countrymen. Well . . most of them anyway.

So post a reason why you like the US.

My reason: Everyone wants to come here from all over the world. That means all of the world's most beautiful women are here. Thai, Nubian, Irish, German, Indian, Persian, Japanese, you name it, she's here.[B] The USA is the Baskin Robbins of poo-na-nee. Taste the rainbow.[/B][/quote]

LOL. Isn't that Skittles?

GMScud 03-19-2010 01:15 PM

[quote=mredskins;676636]I am just happy we have the best president a country could ever ask for in Barack Obama![/quote]:vomit:

mredskins 03-19-2010 01:20 PM

^ Careful they are watching.

Trample the Elderly 03-19-2010 01:37 PM

[quote=GMScud;676660]LOL. Isn't that Skittles?[/quote]

I don't know but it sure does taste sweet.

mlmpetert 03-19-2010 02:15 PM

[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]I really like all the types of climates, terrain, and landscapes we have here. I went to San Diego for the first time in January and was blown away with how beautiful it was. Besides the eastern states and New Orleans once for Mardi Gras I havent really seen anywhere else. I definitely want to start seeing more of her. [/FONT][/COLOR]

Lotus 03-19-2010 02:26 PM

^ Once you get off of the crowded east coast, and especially west of the Mississippi, there sure are a lot of beautiful, wide open spaces.

Monkeydad 03-19-2010 02:52 PM

:pffff:[quote=mredskins;676636]I am just happy we have the best president a country could ever ask for in Barack Obama![/quote]:bs:

mredskins 03-19-2010 02:57 PM

^ LOL, I was just trying to stir the pot on this boring Friday afternoon. To be honest I did vote for him but have not been overly delighted but I will stand behind him becasue he is our president until the next election year, just like I stood behind W for 8 years.

Daseal 03-19-2010 03:28 PM

I know a lot of us have different views when it comes to our political alignment. When it comes down to it, both sides of the aisle want what's best for the USA. We just can't agree on what the best course of action is to get us there.

The USA has some problems, but far fewer than most countries and it's a great place to live. Good thread.