Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   "incident" on 95 (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=35831)

mlmdub130 03-25-2010 06:44 PM

"incident" on 95

[url=http://voices.washingtonpost.com/crime-scene/traffic-accident/shots-fired-on-i-95-in-apparen.html?wprss=crime-scene]Crime Scene - Attempted murder charges for both Va. 'road rage' drivers[/url]

I loooked and didn't see any thread with this in it. i get pissed now and then on the road but this is insane. alot of the details are still unknown, but basically a guy in a dump truck got into it with a guy and a jaguar and it ended with 13 shots being fired. insane, just insane

GMScud 03-25-2010 06:49 PM

Re: "incident" on 95

I have very little tolerance for shitty drivers. But for reasons like these two nut jobs, I don't assert myself any further than a honk on the horn.

cpayne5 03-25-2010 06:51 PM

Anyone heard from Schneed today?

saden1 03-25-2010 06:54 PM

First thing that comes to mind is S10. Crazy world we live in!

MTK 03-25-2010 07:24 PM

lol first thing I thought of was Schneed as well

Schneed10 03-25-2010 07:34 PM

Hi guys, this is Schneed's wife. He used his one phone call from jail to call me and ask me to put a message here to you guys saying that he's OK, but that he may not be around the site for a number of years. He tried to block a tractor trailer from using the left lane, I try to tell him all the time that eventually he's going to run into the wrong character on the road, but you know him, serious blowhard who just won't listen to reason. And now he's locked up. Serves him right. Anyway, maybe he can figure out a way to block up his own "one way street" when he drops the soap in the shower.

- Mrs Schneed

CRedskinsRule 03-25-2010 07:42 PM

[quote=Schneed10;678596]Hi guys, this is Schneed's wife. He used his one phone call from jail to call me and ask me to put a message here to you guys saying that he's OK, but that he may not be around the site for a number of years. He tried to block a tractor trailer from using the left lane, I try to tell him all the time that eventually he's going to run into the wrong character on the road, but you know him, serious blowhard who just won't listen to reason. And now he's locked up. Serves him right. Anyway, maybe he can figure out a way to block up his own "one way street" when he drops the soap in the shower.

- Mrs Schneed[/quote]

:rofl: (unless it really was Mrs Schneed in which case pm JoeRedskin!)

budw38 03-25-2010 08:40 PM

[quote=Schneed10;678596]Hi guys, this is Schneed's wife. He used his one phone call from jail to call me and ask me to put a message here to you guys saying that he's OK, but that he may not be around the site for a number of years. He tried to block a tractor trailer from using the left lane, I try to tell him all the time that eventually he's going to run into the wrong character on the road, but you know him, serious blowhard who just won't listen to reason. And now he's locked up. Serves him right. Anyway, maybe he can figure out a way to block up his own "one way street" when he drops the soap in the shower.

- Mrs Schneed[/quote]
LOL ! We can break him out of prison for a small fee :)

tryfuhl 03-25-2010 09:54 PM

- Mrs Schneed[/quote]

So.. Mrs Schneed, since he won't be around for awhile.. ;)

SolidSnake84 03-26-2010 07:17 AM

Just read the article...seems like the driver of the dump truck hit the car and then tried to run, and then the guy in the jaguar followed him, and then when they stopped again he fired the 13 rounds. The guys baby was in the carseat, which may have accounted for why the car driver became enraged.

I can tell you in my experience, the drivers of those trucks and big rigs are usually some of the worst drivers on the road. Not saying their job isn't hard, but usually they are very unskilled and account for a lot of the accidents on the road.

CRedskinsRule 03-26-2010 07:41 AM

The guy had a baby and a gun in the same car, DHS and CPS better get his tag number...

SolidSnake84 03-26-2010 07:43 AM

yeah i dont agree with him having the gun and the baby in the same car, but maybe he felt he was "justified", as he was trying to protect his child, etc...

CRedskinsRule 03-26-2010 08:09 AM

Sorry, I was being sarcastic...

SolidSnake84 03-26-2010 08:14 AM

No its cool, i was just saying the guy might have snapped because his child was in the car.

He could have had a license to have that gun too, you never know.

These trucks out there do this stuff every day, hit and run, cause accidents, and nobody does anything about it. Like the movie "falling down", this guy could have just reached his breaking point when he realized his child could have been killed/injured, and just snapped.

TheMalcolmConnection 03-26-2010 08:19 AM

25? Driving a Jag? Daughter in the back AND carrying a gun? Class act.

mredskins 03-26-2010 08:25 AM

[quote=SolidSnake84;678702]No its cool, i was just saying the guy might have snapped because his child was in the car.

He could have had a license to have that gun too, you never know.

These trucks out there do this stuff every day, hit and run, cause accidents, and nobody does anything about it. Like the movie "falling down", this guy could have just reached his breaking point when he realized his child could have been killed/injured, and just snapped.[/quote]

I think it is safe to say he put his daughter in the most of harm's way.

SolidSnake84 03-26-2010 08:35 AM

Agreed, but it didn't help the daughter any that they were being rammed by a 40,000 lb truck driven by what was likely a derelict.

The trucker may have succeeded in killing them both had the man not shot at him....you never know. From the article, it is clear that the truck was deliberately ramming them.

Damn, that's some Stephen King shit. Or "Black Dog"....

cpayne5 03-26-2010 09:16 AM

Why would he need a license to carry a gun?

cpayne5 03-26-2010 09:18 AM

[quote=SolidSnake84;678708]Agreed, but it didn't help the daughter any that they were being rammed by a 40,000 lb truck driven by what was likely a derelict.

The trucker may have succeeded in killing them both had the man not shot at him....you never know. From the article, it is clear that the truck was deliberately ramming them.

Damn, that's some Stephen King shit. Or "Black Dog"....[/quote]

It wasn't a 40k lb truck. It was an F350 with a dump body.

mredskins 03-26-2010 09:30 AM

[quote=cpayne5;678713]It wasn't a 40k lb truck. It was an F350 with a dump body.[/quote]

And it sound like they pulled over.

Sounds like the truck came off of Chain Bridge Road then tried to merge on to 95 and hit the car at that point I am guessing it was an accident. they pull over and the Jag owner opens fire.

KLHJ2 03-26-2010 09:33 AM

I had a feeling that this has eastern Prince William county written all over it before I even clicked the link. That place has become a real shit hole over the past 15 years. Sad, I used to call it home.

SolidSnake84 03-26-2010 09:35 AM

[B]The truck struck the Jaguar before both vehicles wound up on the left shoulder pinned against a Jersey wall, according to state police who said the truck driver then headed back into traffic, trailed by the Jaguar. One of several state troopers at the scene brought the chase to a halt on the right shoulder of I-95 near a weigh station.[/B]

The guy lost his cool for sure in the jag, but the truck driver tried to get away....he was followed by the car after that.

mlmdub130 03-26-2010 12:53 PM

[quote=TheMalcolmConnection;678704]25? Driving a Jag? Daughter in the back AND carrying a gun? Class act.[/quote]

actually from what i have heard the 2 year old was in the front seat, probably gave her a better view of the shooting

mlmdub130 03-26-2010 12:56 PM

[quote=Angry;678715]I had a feeling that this has eastern Prince William county written all over it before I even clicked the link. That place has become a real shit hole over the past 15 years. Sad, I used to call it home.[/quote]

i'm actually trying to find house down there, and it really has become a shit hole, but i'm staying in the lake ridge area which has a decent hoa which has kept it pretty nice, no dale shitty for me

KLHJ2 03-26-2010 01:02 PM

[quote=mlmdub130;678788]i'm actually trying to find house down there, and it really has become a shit hole, but i'm staying in the lake ridge area which has a decent hoa which has kept it pretty nice, no dale shitty for me[/quote]

My brother still lives there. I once lived in Dale Shitty, straight out of Mannasshole.

saden1 03-26-2010 01:38 PM

[quote=Angry;678791]My brother still lives there. I once lived in Dale Shitty, [B]straight out of Mannasshole.[/B][/quote]

LOL

Crazy motherfucker named Angry
When I'm called off, I got a sawed off
Squeeze the trigger, and bodies are hauled off
You too, boy, if ya fuck with me
The police are gonna hafta come and get me.

SolidSnake84 03-26-2010 02:01 PM

haha that's funny.

We call it Stephens Shitty here, LOL

Schneed10 04-28-2010 03:19 PM

Buster that's kind of violent to be posting here dontcha think?

Hog1 04-28-2010 03:22 PM

This is nothing that some selective, safe and PROactive fast lane blocking could not have cured...right?

SolidSnake84 04-28-2010 03:35 PM

[quote=Buster;696116]Schneed sighting:

[IMG]http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/153207-1/Road_ragers.gif[/IMG][/quote]

I might be sick but i just laughed so hard at that coffee came out my nose. Where did that video take place? was that a stunt that went bad?

tryfuhl 04-28-2010 03:45 PM

[quote=Schneed10;696120]Buster that's kind of violent to be posting here dontcha think?[/quote]
yah and he says that the singing shark is bad

tryfuhl 04-28-2010 03:46 PM

[quote=mredskins;696136]I can never see any of your stuff.[/quote]
the host(s) he use might be blocked

are you at work?

mredskins 04-28-2010 03:59 PM

[quote=tryfuhl;696144]the host(s) he use might be blocked

are you at work?[/quote]

I figure that is what it is.

SmootSmack 04-28-2010 04:09 PM

I'll let Matty make the ruling on this one

Schneed10 04-28-2010 04:15 PM

The sick side of me (which is definitely a big side of me) definitely sees the humor in it. Looks like the dude was just trying to be a jokester by sliding across the hood of the tiny smart car as a joke. But he got stuck on the front and got flattened, which of course serves him right.

But I thought this might offend someone with delicate sensibilities. Whatever. All I know is if a dude did this to my car, I'd run him over, then sit in the left lane and block his boys from rushing him to the hospital.

firstdown 04-28-2010 05:38 PM

No thats road rage in France or somewhere like that. Look at the long lic. plates on the cars. The guy is lucky the person was driving a U Go because my SUV would have flatened the guy. Now that I think about it he probably would not be able to jump high enough to land on my hood.

firstdown 04-28-2010 05:40 PM

[quote=SmootSmack;696156]I'll let Matty make the ruling on this one[/quote]

What is this to graphic? I guess it was a good idea that I decided not to post a clip from "The Faces Of Death" video in the paper cut thread.

mooby 04-28-2010 06:02 PM

Hey I still live in eastern PWC. This happened a couple of miles from the exit where I get off on my way home from work. And sittin in the same traffic those two guys were/have, I know how crazy it gets. I see stupid shit all the time as I sift my way through that parking lot between Springfield and Woodbridge so it doesn't suprise me shit like that happens.

EDIT: I was talkin bout the OP lol. Guess I didn't see this thread when it got started a month ago.

MTK 04-28-2010 07:16 PM

It sure doesn't take much for a thread to turn retarded

firstdown 04-29-2010 09:53 AM

[quote=Schneed10;696157]The sick side of me (which is definitely a big side of me) definitely sees the humor in it. Looks like the dude was just trying to be a jokester by sliding across the hood of the [SIZE=4]tiny smart car[/SIZE] as a joke. But he got stuck on the front and got flattened, which of course serves him right.

But I thought this might offend someone with delicate sensibilities. Whatever. All I know is if a dude did this to my car, I'd run him over, then sit in the left lane and block his boys from rushing him to the hospital.[/quote]

Is that car really called a smart car? If so it really makes that clip funny. So the guy jumps on the car breaking the window and the smart car runs him over.LOL