Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/)
-   -   Big Ben off the hook again. (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/36044-big-ben-off-the-hook-again.html)

warpaint 04-10-2010 12:36 AM

Big Ben off the hook again.

Looks like Ben wont face any charges. What do you think?

[url=http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5071769#]Sources: Ben Roethlisberger will not be charged - ESPN[/url]

SouperMeister 04-10-2010 12:59 AM

Re: Big Ben off the hook again.

Big Ben needs to start making better choices about the situations that he puts himself in. More bad than good can happen to a young millionaire athlete out and about at 2:00 AM.

skinsfanthru&thru 04-10-2010 01:16 AM

I agree he needs to stop being a dumbass and putting himself in situations involving booze and women because his luck sucks when the 2 are combined. I'd be interested to see if more about this case comes to light and what involved was considered sexual assault because whenever anyone hears "sexual assault" they think rape, but it's more likely a forced kiss or aggressive groping if I understand the terminology correctly. Not excusing his actions, but there's an insanely huge difference between the 2.

warpaint 04-10-2010 01:33 AM

But wasn't just weird how the video was erased and he never went back to speak to the cops again. I see it as money being spread around. I just beleave there is alot missing they are saying the girls blood alc. level was high, but who was buying the drinks and what caused her head to get banged up. I think this guy is guilty and his celebrity is his get out of jail free card.

tootergray34 04-10-2010 02:14 AM

Ben Rapelisburger strikes again! Of course the video was erased by accident right? yeah...we'll all assume that. i'm sure a few dollars was exchanged to make this go bye bye.

skinsfaninok 04-10-2010 02:21 AM

The ou womens basketball team is having a big awards banquet at my job next week and word is Big BEn is expected to be here lol!! His sister plays ball for OU. Sherri Cole may wanna watch her back when around this guy lol

Chico23231 04-10-2010 07:02 AM

class, status, and money are important factors in our judicial system unfortunately

Frost 04-10-2010 09:09 AM

[quote=skinsfaninok;686547]The ou womens basketball team is having a big awards banquet at my job next week and word is Big BEn is expected to be here lol!! His sister plays ball for OU. Sherri Cole may wanna watch her back when around this guy lol[/quote]

Carlee roethlisberger,, pretty hot :).... *edit : just looked @ few other pics not that hot at all,, but after a few drinks who knows

RememberRFK 04-10-2010 09:15 AM

I agree, I beleive Big Ben bought his way out of this one. Again!

EARTHQUAKE2689 04-10-2010 09:19 AM

I don't care either way but I love that everyone is saying he bought his way outta this. Do you have proof that he did?????

TheBackupKicker 04-10-2010 02:47 PM

if he doesnt get suspended roger goodell should get fired

EARTHQUAKE2689 04-10-2010 08:09 PM

[quote=TheBackupKicker;686661]if he doesnt get suspended roger goodell should get fired[/quote]

So if he doesn't get suspended for not breaking the law then Goodell gets fired, where's the logic in that?

CRedskinsRule 04-10-2010 08:26 PM

[quote=EARTHQUAKE2689;686573]I don't care either way but I love that everyone is saying he bought his way outta this. Do you have proof that he did?????[/quote]

Proof, who needs proof to convict people on the internet or in the media. That's just a silly little detail for the attorneys to fight over.

warpaint 04-10-2010 08:53 PM

The proof was erased. Also at first Ben and his entourage claimed Ben didn't drink at all, but there are people stating diffrent, even the officer who took his statement said he seemed tipsy.

CRedskinsRule 04-10-2010 09:04 PM

[quote=warpaint;686734]The proof was erased. Also at first Ben and his entourage claimed Ben didn't drink at all, but there are people stating diffrent, even the officer who took his statement said he seemed tipsy.[/quote]

So you saw the video that was erased? And last I checked being tipsy is a far cry from sexual assault. But hey, I am sure that the District attorney, and the investigators all have no clue how to conduct and differentiate.

Seriously, I have no clue what Big Ben did or didn't do. If he was guilty and got away with it, he is a lucky man(to which his fame and money certainly contributed). If he was innocent, and got this smear campaign(to which his fame and money also certainly contributed) then that's a lousy thing.

Let the lambasting continue.