Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/)
-   -   WP: Haynesworth will skip minicamp, wants trade (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/37026-wp-haynesworth-will-skip-minicamp-wants.html)

TheMalcolmConnection 06-15-2010 08:31 PM

WP: Haynesworth will skip minicamp, wants trade

[url=http://voices.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/haynesworth-will-skip-minicamp.html]Redskins Insider - Haynesworth will skip minicamp, wants trade[/url]

Hooray. :doh:

SBXVII 06-15-2010 08:37 PM

Re: WP: Haynesworth will skip minicamp, wants trade

This has been mentioned all off season. Whats new? No trade, coach's calling AH's bluff.

#1- AH will lose out of a few mill if he doesn't report. I'm sure he'll show.
#2- If he wants a trade I think he has to atleast pay back some of what he took from the team after the season ended which was good faith money. Let him buy back his contract like Arrington did. Personally I'd go out there and flub up a play here and there until the coaching staff decides I'm not good enough for NT and used me at DE only or traded me. Why throw a tantrum wanting a trade? it just pisses people off.

Dirtbag59 06-15-2010 08:37 PM

[quote=TheMalcolmConnection;706595][url=http://voices.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/haynesworth-will-skip-minicamp.html]Redskins Insider - Haynesworth will skip minicamp, wants trade[/url]

Hooray. :doh:[/quote]

Oh.....my.....God!!!
[YT]MfBh8rthdL0[/YT]

TheMalcolmConnection 06-15-2010 08:37 PM

This is brand new. If his agent is lying, douche move by the agent.

724Skinsfan 06-15-2010 08:40 PM

Wow! I actually felt that he simply wanted to train his way to get in the best shape. I can't imagine he'll be traded anytime soon...

Dirtbag59 06-15-2010 08:41 PM

[quote=724Skinsfan;706600]Wow! I actually felt that he simply wanted to train his way to get in the best shape. I can't imagine he'll be traded anytime soon...[/quote]

Thats what I thought to, but obviously it looks like I was wrong. I'll be damned all the ESPN Insider talk was right.

REDSKINZ-RIDEORDIE 06-15-2010 08:43 PM

So f-ckin blown.....I WAS such a HUGE fan of this douche. I swear on everything, if he leaves the Skins, I hope he has a career ending injury, SOON........Send this coward to the worst team in the AFC. Thanks, you f-ckin puss. Now shutting down laptop.

Riggo44 06-15-2010 08:44 PM

If he's so pissed off about everything why can't he just give back his HUGE signing bonus and rip up the contract. I would like to see if anyone else would pay him that much.

TheMalcolmConnection 06-15-2010 08:47 PM

I think almost every person here would whore themselves out for HALF a mill, but yet this fat piece of garbage can't do his job because he MIGHT have to play a couple feet to the left of his old position? What...the...F!?

REDSKINZ-RIDEORDIE 06-15-2010 08:49 PM

Our D is going to take a MAJOR hit losing this bastard. We shouldnt have even been switching to this stupid ass defense anyway. We shouldve at least waited till next year. I know this sounds dum, Im just f-ckin pissed right now.

ArtMonkDrillz 06-15-2010 08:49 PM

If this is true I'd by happy if the team would Keyshawn his ass for the whole season, give him a year to get in even worse shape and then finally cut him (after the 2011) lock out. I know it wouldn't make much sense financially but I doubt we'll get a fair return on a trade so screw it.

SBXVII 06-15-2010 08:50 PM

We could do him a solid like Reid did McNabb and trade him to the Eagles for our 2nd rounder back. lol.

Naw, lets just trade him to the Rams. I don't think they use the 3-4.

Dirtbag59 06-15-2010 08:53 PM

[quote=ArtMonkDrillz;706606]If this is true I'd by happy if the team would Keyshawn his ass for the whole season, give him a year to get in even worse shape and then finally cut him (after the 2011) lock out. I know it wouldn't make much sense financially but I doubt we'll get a fair return on a trade so screw it.[/quote]

Maybe it would make sense financially. Maybe the message this would send could pay for itself. Players would no longer take their pay checks for granted and agents would realize that they can no longer get away with asking for outrageous contracts during negotiations.

CRedskinsRule 06-15-2010 08:54 PM

[quote=Dirtbag359;706601]Thats what I thought to, but obviously it looks like I was wrong. I'll be damned all the ESPN Insider talk was right.[/quote]

:( I thought the insider talk was a bunch of hooey. I guess I am still hoping that he decides to show. If not than that is a serious bs move by AH.

NYCskinfan82 06-15-2010 08:57 PM

We will know tomorrow until then it's all hear say IMO.