Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/)
-   -   PSN ID and GT Thread (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/37063-psn-id-and-gt-thread.html)

InsaneBoost 06-17-2010 03:34 PM

PSN ID and GT Thread

Couldn't find a thread with everyone's PSN and GT so I thought it'd be easier to make one and have it all in one place for other members and future members, especially with the new NFL season as well as Madden game coming up.

[CENTER][SIZE=5][B]Gamertag:

Playstation Network ID:
[/B][/SIZE]
Angry - O-Angry
mooby- Mooby346 [CENTER][SIZE=5][SIZE=2]InsaneBoost - StraightOuttaDC
[/SIZE] [/SIZE][/CENTER]
[/CENTER]

firstdown 06-17-2010 03:38 PM

Re: PSN ID and GT Thread

Whats a PSN ID and GT?

SmootSmack 06-17-2010 03:38 PM

[quote=firstdown;707145]Whats a PSN ID and GT?[/quote]

Judging by his post, I'd say Playstation ID and Gamertag

firstdown 06-17-2010 03:40 PM

[quote=SmootSmack;707146]Judging by his post, I'd say Playstation ID and Gamertag[/quote]

Oh, I guess my pong game does not have one of those.LOL

GMScud 06-17-2010 03:59 PM

No offense to anyone on here who's a gamer, because I know there are plenty, but how do you guys find time for all the gaming? I mean, between work, the wife, and warpath, my days at chock full. I can't imagine how some of you find time to play so many video games. I know it's fun and all, but I just think it's such a massive waste of time. Again, no offense intended- to each his own.

I just know a few dudes who often talk about how they stay up till 4am playing World of Warcraft or Halo or whatever it's called. I just shake my head. Then again they don't do much with life so I guess it makes sense.

Mattyk 06-17-2010 04:07 PM

If I'm lucky I might find an hour a day for games. Usually after the wife goes to bed, I'm not a big TV guy so I'd rather play games.

hooskins 06-17-2010 04:10 PM

Same here, I game instead of watching TV.

Nowadays I watch World Cup stuff, so gaming is less.

GMScud 06-17-2010 04:21 PM

[quote=Mattyk;707154]If I'm lucky I might find an hour a day for games. Usually after the wife goes to bed,[B] I'm not a big TV guy so I'd rather play games.[/B][/quote]

I could see that I guess. I do have several TV shows I follow (god bless DVR's), so I suppose if I substituted gaming for TV my day wouldn't change much. I did play Grand Theft Auto at a friend's house not too long ago. What felt like an hour was actually three. It was fun, but it was really obvious to me after that how easily you could blow a whole day in front of a screen.

GhettoDogAllStars 06-17-2010 04:21 PM

[quote=GMScud;707150]No offense to anyone on here who's a gamer, because I know there are plenty, but how do you guys find time for all the gaming? I mean, between work, the wife, and warpath, my days at chock full. I can't imagine how some of you find time to play so many video games. I know it's fun and all, but I just think it's such a massive waste of time. Again, no offense intended- to each his own.

I just know a few dudes who often talk about how they stayed up till 4am playing World of Warcraft or Halo or whatever it's called. I just shake my head. Then again they don't do much with life so I guess it makes sense.[/quote]

"I play the xbox instead of fuckin' with dice."
-- De La Soul

Schneed10 06-17-2010 04:51 PM

[quote=Mattyk;707154]If I'm lucky I might find an hour a day for games. Usually after the wife goes to bed, I'm not a big TV guy so I'd rather play games.[/quote]

This is the category I fall in. Wife goes to bed at 9pm, so if TV is lame I pull out the PS3. It takes me like 3 months to work through any game.

But that's fine with me because I pretty much just like the strategy/RPGs, and there are never enough good ones.

Starcraft II (for PC) drops on July 27th. That will probably occupy me until Christmas.

DynamiteRave 06-17-2010 05:11 PM

[quote=GMScud;707150]No offense to anyone on here who's a gamer, because I know there are plenty, but how do you guys find time for all the gaming? I mean, between work, the wife, and warpath, my days at chock full. I can't imagine how some of you find time to play so many video games. I know it's fun and all, but I just think it's such a massive waste of time. Again, no offense intended- to each his own.

I just know a few dudes who often talk about how they stay up till 4am playing [B]World of Warcraft[/B] or Halo or whatever it's called. I just shake my head. Then again they don't do much with life so I guess it makes sense.[/quote]

I'm definitely a WoW chick. At least I used to be. Sometimes I sit and wonder how the hell I managed to graduate and work part time and put in SO much time into that game. I'm talking like at least 8+ hours almost daily. But then again I didn't have a significant other to devote time to so that frees up a little time. :D

It's summer time and I'm taking a much needed break from Warcraft. I tend to play so much I get burned out on the game and stop playing for several months.

Right now I'm too busy trying to find full-time employment to dedicate so much time to WoW. I still do play PS3 nightly, but usually its a few hours right before bed. Nothing too obsessive.

InsaneBoost 06-17-2010 05:27 PM

Pretty much same with me an TV. Only time I watch TV is for sports, other than that my time goes to gaming. Don't have a woman to worry about so I don't have any trouble there.

I use to game a lot, I remember back in high school it was, come home at 2:30, play Socom till 12, sleep, do it all over again, damn game almost caused me to fail 10th grade! Well more so my shitty attitude, but oh well, I passed!

I don't play games nearly as much though and even when I do I don't play RPG's and things along that line, just sports games or shooters, so games might get 2-3 hours out of me now, but that's when I'm in the mood to sit down for awhile. Still have other crap to do, college and what not, but if I'm not messing around with photography, race track, going out with friends or some sports event, I'll be gaming.

Dirtbag59 06-17-2010 06:34 PM

[quote=firstdown;707145]Whats a PSN ID and GT?[/quote]

PSN ID is the screen name for PS3 users while a GT (Gamertag) is the screen name for X-Box 360 users.

[quote=hooskins;707156]Same here, I game instead of watching TV.

Nowadays I watch World Cup stuff, so gaming is less.[/quote]

I go through cycles. Some weeks I'll barely play an hour, other weeks I play way to much.

KLHJ2 06-18-2010 07:00 AM

[quote=GMScud;707150]No offense to anyone on here who's a gamer, because I know there are plenty, but [B]how do you guys find time for all the gaming?[/B] I mean, between work, the wife, and warpath, my days at chock full. I can't imagine how some of you find time to play so many video games. I know it's fun and all, but I just think it's such a massive waste of time. Again, no offense intended- to each his own.

I just know a few dudes who often talk about how they stay up till 4am playing World of Warcraft or Halo or whatever it's called. I just shake my head. Then again they don't do much with life so I guess it makes sense.[/quote]

The same way that I find time to watch football every waking minute during the fall. I ignor my wife, children, work and all other adult responsibilities.

Seriously though I don't watch much TV so an hour or 2 of Tiger Woods or Madden sets me straight and helps me unwind. It helps that my kids like to play Tiger too. If I'm up playing games late at night or into the early morning it means 3 things: 1. I didn't go out. 2. My wife is pissed at me. 3. I've been drinking. It happens at least once a month.

I still have time to play Golf, go to the pool with the kids, shop with the wife and on occaision catch up with you guys.

PSN ID: O-Angry (because some punk ass MF took Angry before I could get it)

BleedBurgundy 06-18-2010 08:11 AM

[quote=Angry;707242]The same way that I find time to watch football every waking minute during the fall. I ignor my wife, children, work and all other adult responsibilities.

Seriously though I don't watch much TV so an hour or 2 of Tiger Woods or Madden sets me straight and helps me unwind. It helps that my kids like to play Tiger too. [B]If I'm up playing games late at night or into the early morning it means 3 things: 1. I didn't go out. 2. My wife is pissed at me. 3. I've been drinking. It happens at least once a month.[/B]

I still have time to play Golf, go to the pool with the kids, shop with the wife and on occaision catch up with you guys.

PSN ID: O-Angry (because some punk ass MF took Angry before I could get it)[/quote]

Same here.