Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   JaMarcus Russell arrested in Alabama drug bust (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=37236)

SolidSnake84 07-06-2010 08:01 AM

JaMarcus Russell arrested in Alabama drug bust

Just saw the news this morning that JaMarcus was arrested on monday in a drug bust in Alabama.

Apparently he had in his possession some controlled substances, among them, codeine syrup.

I would have to believe his NFL career is done for now, possibly for ever...

Chico23231 07-06-2010 08:57 AM

Re: JaMarcus Russell arrested in Alabama drug bust

Certified piece of sh*t. This guy was a bigger bust than Ryan Leaf IMO. Poster child for not drafting a guy when weighing pro day and combine stronger than film. Heard Chris Landry say his pro day was the one of best, if not the best him and other scouts had ever seen, and then you watch tape and see constant, mulitple red flags.

WaldSkins 07-06-2010 09:02 AM

This has already being discussed in the other Jamarcus Russell thread for the past 17 hours. Lock It Up!!

SolidSnake84 07-06-2010 09:05 AM

my bad guys...i did not realize it was already being discussed. i'm sorry

MTK 07-06-2010 09:06 AM

Well, there's always the CFL or the UFL.

mredskins 07-06-2010 09:13 AM

[quote=WaldSkins;710737]This has already being discussed in the other Jamarcus Russell thread for the past 17 hours. Lock It Up!![/quote]
'

A little internet policing going on, nice job tough guy!

SmootSmack 07-06-2010 09:22 AM

[quote=WaldSkins;710737]This has already being discussed in the other Jamarcus Russell thread for the past 17 hours. Lock It Up!![/quote]

I think I'll lock the other one to avoid confusion

Chico23231 07-06-2010 10:18 AM

The only thing that would make the story better would be if the Jets would have been bitten in the ass and gone ahead and signed this guy to go along with their character issues guys they have signed in the offseason. Cant stand the Jets

skinsfan69 07-06-2010 11:46 AM

[quote=Chico23231;710746]The only thing that would make the story better would be if the Jets would have been bitten in the ass and gone ahead and signed this guy to go along with their character issues guys they have signed in the offseason. Cant stand the Jets[/quote]

we signed larry johnson and albert haynesworth. every team has guys w/ character issues. the jets need a back up qb with starting experience. imo signing russell might not have been such a bad thing. but right now his only option is the UFL.

Chico23231 07-06-2010 11:54 AM

[quote=skinsfan69;710767]we signed larry johnson and albert haynesworth. every team has guys w/ character issues. the jets need a back up qb with starting experience. imo signing russell might not have been such a bad thing. but right now his only option is the UFL.[/quote]

K, didnt know you were a Jets fan...F them

MTK 07-06-2010 12:02 PM

The Jets are waiting to sign Brunell. JM wasn't going to be their primary backup, Ryan may be crazy but he's not nuts.

CRedskinsRule 07-06-2010 12:04 PM

Now, Ryan and JaMarcus together on Hard Knocks, I might just watch that show!!!

irish 07-06-2010 12:11 PM

Football was likely the only thing keep JA out of trouble and now without football he's toast.

Trample the Elderly 07-06-2010 12:14 PM

Now I know why he was getting so fat.

over the mountain 07-06-2010 12:46 PM

dang, undercover operation in his own house.

when i heard this i thought it was weed and that would explain the laziness and extra weight.