Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Name your most hated dallass cowboys player (s) of all time. (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=37447)

Smooter 07-26-2010 09:37 PM

Re: Name your most hated dallass cowboys player (s) of all time.

[quote=artmonkforhallofamein07;714309]hmm. [B][U]This is easy for me. Jerry Jones. [/U][/B]

Hands down not even close to the rest I can't stand. The big three: didn't like any of them as players.

Aikman I don't mind now because he isn't a complete homer on TV. Irvin and Smith are absolutely awful onTV biased and either of them can barely speak. Irvin a little better than Emmit, but I honestly think Emmit is right in line with Jerry Rice as far as being illiterate and having no real grasp of the English language or how to construct a sentence. Those 2 are just above retarded.

In 2010 Romo is terrible. Not because he is a winner just because of his completely ridiculous smile. Win or lose, playing bad or playing well he is always smiling that smile. UGG it just erks me. It is a little creepy.[/quote]

This.

Longtimefan 07-26-2010 09:37 PM

[quote=12thMan;714306]Umm..I'm going with Tony Dorsett and the players from that era. Harvey Martin, Hollywood Henderson, Tony Hill, Drew Pearson. I hated all of 'em. Dorsett would be at the top of the list though.[/quote]

You stole my thunder 12th. I don't hate on, but Harvey Martin threw a reaf to Joe Thiesmann after a humiliating loss and I found him rather disgusting.

BTW we just regained power here about 9:00 pm after a thirty hour outage as a result of the storm on Sunday.

dmek25 07-26-2010 09:40 PM

Roger Staubach. i cant believe this went this far without mentioning this bum. too many younger guys around here

Lotus 07-26-2010 09:41 PM

Golden Richards. Ugh.

artmonkforhallofamein07 07-26-2010 09:44 PM

Wow... speaking of not having a grasp of the English language. You asked about players.

Irvin, Smith, and Sanders in that order.

BUT Jerry is still my top hated Cowboy of all time.

Chico23231 07-26-2010 09:55 PM

Aikman and Irvin...Emmit is really didnt mind cause he was simply overrated behind that great Oline, he was one boring ass RB. But Aikman and Irvin were really good players and that combination was amazing and frustrating to watch. But we got revenge when Lavar knock Aikman out the league...so that was very pleasing to see.

Leader In Sports 07-26-2010 09:57 PM

[quote=Longtimefan;714311]You stole my thunder 12th. I don't hate on, but [B]Harvey Martin threw a reaf to Joe Thiesmann after a humiliating loss [/B]and I found him rather disgusting.

BTW we just regained power here about 9:00 pm after a thirty hour outage as a result of the storm on Sunday.[/quote]

Did you watch the Redskins Legends series on Redskins Nation with Diron Talbert. Larry Michael asked Talbert about it. He said the Redskins actually thought that was funny.

kdogg3270 07-26-2010 10:57 PM

[quote=12thMan;714306]Umm..I'm going with Tony Dorsett and the players from that era. Harvey Martin, Hollywood Henderson, Tony Hill, Drew Pearson. I hated all of 'em. Dorsett would be at the top of the list though.[/quote]

my thoughts exactly. throw in cocky-ass wr butch johnson. Could'nt stand them arrogant bastards.

kdogg3270 07-26-2010 11:04 PM

[quote=Longtimefan;714311]You stole my thunder 12th. I don't hate on, but Harvey Martin threw a reaf to Joe Thiesmann after a humiliating loss and I found him rather disgusting.

BTW we just regained power here about 9:00 pm after a thirty hour outage as a result of the storm on Sunday.[/quote]

that was the 'infamous 1979 Roger staubach comeback game. Last game of the season where we blew a 2 td lead with around 2 mins left in the game. The game that broke our hearts, and made me grow up hating dallas. From what i read, we actually sent them that wreath sometime before the game was played. They saved it and threw it back into our locker room afterwards. Don't know how true that is, only found that out years later.

Dirtbag59 07-26-2010 11:09 PM

[quote=artmonkforhallofamein07;714309]This is easy for me. Jerry Jones.

Hands down not even close to the rest. The big three of the 90s: I am a complete hater.

Aikman I don't mind now because he isn't a complete homer on TV. Irvin and Smith are absolutely awful onTV not mention completely biased towards everything Cowboys and neither of them can speak properly. Irvin is a little better than Emmit, but I honestly think Emmit is right in line with Jerry Rice as far as being illiterate and having no real grasp of the English language or the knowledge of how to construct a proper sentence. Those 2 are just a couple of nothches above retarded.

In 2010: Romo is my newest favorite hated Cowboy, not because he is a winner just because of his completely ridiculous smile. Win or lose, playing bad or playing well he is always smiling. UGG it just erks me. It is a little creepy.[/quote]

I forgot about that. Yes, Jerry Jones is easily my least favorite Cowboy.

12thMan 07-26-2010 11:10 PM

[quote=kdogg3270;714328]my thoughts exactly. throw in cocky-ass wr butch johnson. Could'nt stand them arrogant bastards.[/quote]

Geez, how could I leave out that cocky son of b*tch Butch Johnson!? Wasn't he like a third receiver? You would have swore he was about to enter Canton the way he talked trash.

For some reason I didn't hate Roger the Dodger, but I sure didn't like him either.

skinsfaninok 07-26-2010 11:25 PM

I don't like Wade and his stupid Ass celebrations after a missed fg!!!!!! That's shit pisses me off

GusFrerotte 07-26-2010 11:41 PM

Deion for sure. Overrated bastard who talked too much and was god awful when he played for us. You can say all you want about the rest, but at least they didn't jump ship and screw us over directly like Deion did. I still remember that 2000 Lions game at the Silverdome. Deion made Johnny Morton look like Jerry Rice.

skinsfaninok 07-26-2010 11:47 PM

Lol neion Deion! Just another old ass FA signing that set us back years! I do remember his punt return late in that season for a game winner though. I remember when he went to Dallas, everyone had a sanders jersey with those little stupid ass 2 stars on the shoulders! I hate Dallas so much, it wouldn't bother me one bit if they never won another game in team history. That way espn and skip bayless would get off their nuts!

GMScud 07-27-2010 12:08 AM

Michael Irvin, Deion Sanders, Jerry Jones, Tony Romo. In that order. Those guys make me want to vomit.