Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Parking Lot (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/)
-   -   Anyone have Sunday Ticket or a Slingplayer and want to hook a fellow Skinfan up? (http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lot/37488-anyone-have-sunday-ticket-slingplayer-want.html)

BigHairedAristocrat 07-28-2010 05:13 PM

Anyone have Sunday Ticket or a Slingplayer and want to hook a fellow Skinfan up?

Money's tight right now and My brother (who has Directv) has decided not to carry the NFL sunday ticket this year. Would anyone out there with DirecTV be able to hook a skins fan up?

If you have the sunday ticket superfan package and would allow me to have the userID and password, I could watch games via PC.

Or, if you get the games locally in DC and have a slingbox, I could get those games via the web.

In either case, I'd be willing to pay for your troubles. Thanks!

Nomad 07-28-2010 07:54 PM

Re: Anyone have Sunday Ticket or a Slingplayer and want to hook a fellow Skinfan up?

[quote=BigHairedAristocrat;714971]Money's tight right now and My brother (who has Directv) has decided not to carry the NFL sunday ticket this year. Would anyone out there with DirecTV be able to hook a skins fan up?

If you have the sunday ticket superfan package and would allow me to have the userID and password, I could watch games via PC.

Or, if you get the games locally in DC and have a slingbox, I could get those games via the web.

In either case, I'd be willing to pay for your troubles. Thanks![/quote]

Yea me as well, I can loaded it to my EVO and connected to my computer, maybe Matty can arrange something like that for us non Directv peeps. :)

tryfuhl 07-28-2010 09:04 PM

Re: Anyone have Sunday Ticket or a Slingplayer and want to hook a fellow Skinfan up?

lol @ expecting or even hoping Matty would

Schneed10 07-28-2010 09:09 PM

I have directv and would be happy to do this for somebody provided they split the cost with me. BHA, see my PM.

Mattyk 07-28-2010 09:38 PM

Not interested, I've had my taste of NFL lawyers

htownskinfan 07-28-2010 10:25 PM

yeah,I'd be afraid of something happening also.They can probably tell if more than 1 person is logged on at a time or it only allows 1 user at a time.I feel your pain though,I was going to cancel it also and when i called to cancel they offered it for 1/2 price so i kept it,did your brother try that?

saden1 07-28-2010 11:19 PM

I am pretty sure two people can't watch games on pc using the same account at the same time.

Dirtbag59 07-28-2010 11:36 PM

Let me get something straight. Your bro has been buying NFL Sunday Ticket all these years. And then suddenly the Redskins finally get in position to field a competitive team and your brother decides that money is tight? Fate is quite the cruel mistress. Good thing though that we're talking about this in the parking lot. God knows those sneaky NFL lawyers only lurk in the Locker Room. By the way PFT needs to stop using us as a source. This STOPS NOW! lol