Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Gear (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Looking for Skins/Cowboys tix (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=37551)

mooby 07-31-2010 12:18 AM

Looking for Skins/Cowboys tix

Anybody feel like selling? I shouldn't be buying but I already agreed with a friend we were def. going to this game no matter what lol. I'm willing to go up to 100, I'm kinda hoping someone will offer decent seats for that much a seat but I wouldn't be suprised if all anybody offers is 400 level. The lowest row I've ever sat in at a Redskins game was the 20th row on 400 level and me and my friend made an agreement that we need to end that bad tradition so yeah... Also I'm definitely willing to buy 2 and possibly 4 if my friend's woman wants to go and we can get another taker. I'll probably post in this thread if we will definitely go with 4 later once it gets worked out.

So basic details are:

I'd like decent seats for 100 a pop but wouldn't be suprised if nobody will do that because it's Skins/Cowboys and people always try to make bank on this game

Definitely down for 2 seats, maybe down for 4, will edit/post later to confirm.

I'm gonna be posting on CL and if all else fails well then I'll go pay out the ass on one of the crappy ticket broker sites like Ticketmaster or something if I have to.

dmek25 07-31-2010 05:01 AM

Re: Looking for Skins/Cowboys tix

its going to be damn near impossible to pull this off. that's the money game for a lot of season ticket holders. but good luck

NYCskinfan82 07-31-2010 05:20 AM

Good Luck I'm sure there's nothing like seeing a Skins vs. cowgurls game live, but spend that money on The NFL direct tv package. Aint no 1 selling those tickets.

Gmanc711 07-31-2010 08:57 AM

[quote=mooby;716052]Anybody feel like selling? I shouldn't be buying but I already agreed with a friend we were def. going to this game no matter what lol. I'm willing to go up to 100, I'm kinda hoping someone will offer decent seats for that much a seat but I wouldn't be suprised if all anybody offers is 400 level. The lowest row I've ever sat in at a Redskins game was the 20th row on 400 level and me and my friend made an agreement that we need to end that bad tradition so yeah... Also I'm definitely willing to buy 2 and possibly 4 if my friend's woman wants to go and we can get another taker. I'll probably post in this thread if we will definitely go with 4 later once it gets worked out.

So basic details are:

I'd like decent seats for 100 a pop but wouldn't be suprised if nobody will do that because it's Skins/Cowboys and people always try to make bank on this game

Definitely down for 2 seats, maybe down for 4, will edit/post later to confirm.

I'm gonna be posting on CL and if all else fails well then I'll go pay out the ass on one of the crappy ticket broker sites like Ticketmaster or something if I have to.[/quote]

Honestly your best bet might be to just try stub hub and buy some 400 level seats up in the endzones... thats probaboly the closest to 100 you'll find.

mooby 07-31-2010 02:48 PM

My neighbor has said he might be willing to give me his tickets in 412 row 20 (middle of endzone, also where I have always sat) and I'll probably take those since everywhere I'm looking prices are jacked up. I'm seeing guys on CL selling tickets in 410, row 25 for 290 a piece, which is crazy. I haven't seen the Skins play the Cowboys at home since the finale game of the 2002 season, so I had no idea prices were that jacked up.

TheMalcolmConnection 07-31-2010 08:06 PM

mooby, is he selling for face value? If not, PM me. I have a lot of contacts here that have season tickets but NEVER go to a single game and they always sell for face value.