Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Meetup (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-meetup/)
-   -   Let's go to the Dallas game.. (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-meetup/38305-lets-go-to-the-dallas-game.html)

tryfuhl 09-05-2010 04:26 AM

Let's go to the Dallas game..

my friend wants to watch the game at home cuz he's mad lazy

I am willing to pay for half of your ticket for a ride to the game and back.. I am located in Waldorf MD

cheaper tickets would mean I can probably pay all of it depending

I really really want to be at this game as I had previously lined up tickets but my friend backed up, currently I don't have a car

thanks

InsaneBoost 09-05-2010 03:09 PM

Re: Let's go to the Dallas game..

That's just stupid, I'd be hella pissed.

I doubt or I would think you aren't going to get taken up on it, so I'll mention #2 option.

Buy the one ticket for yourself, then find a bus to take there. I don't know exactly where to look being that you are in MD, but they have buses to take groups of people to games and back. You meet in a single location and that's where they get you and drop you off. I think when I did it, it was $50 a person.

GMScud 09-05-2010 05:27 PM

I'm not driving, my friend is. I'll check to see what the situation is as far as the car goes. I know at least one other person is coming with us, plus the tailgating gear, but he has an SUV. We'll be leaving from Bethesda though.

tryfuhl 09-05-2010 08:17 PM

[quote=GMScud;728495]I'm not driving, my friend is. I'll check to see what the situation is as far as the car goes. I know at least one other person is coming with us, plus the tailgating gear, but he has an SUV. We'll be leaving from Bethesda though.[/quote]

Yeah, don't want anyone really going out of their way. I'm still trying to convince the guy to go.

tryfuhl 09-05-2010 08:18 PM

[quote=InsaneBoost;728486]That's just stupid, I'd be hella pissed.

I doubt or I would think you aren't going to get taken up on it, so I'll mention #2 option.

Buy the one ticket for yourself, then find a bus to take there. I don't know exactly where to look being that you are in MD, but they have buses to take groups of people to games and back. You meet in a single location and that's where they get you and drop you off. I think when I did it, it was $50 a person.[/quote]

not a bad idea, I googled around a bit on it and didn't see much

did you find the info from the newspaper or what?

InsaneBoost 09-05-2010 09:50 PM

Father and mother use to do it, I just goggled and ran across a site. I did this back in 2007 before we got our season tickets, now we tailgate and stuff. The site we used was just in VA though, Ashburn. If I run across something I'll let you know. So far no luck.

firstdown 09-05-2010 10:29 PM

Get a ticket and just steel a car with a Dallas sticker on the bumper. When your done using the car take a dump on the hood and leave it a FedEx field.

loveskins 09-06-2010 11:44 PM

I will watch on net for too busy

Monkeydad 09-07-2010 04:27 PM

[quote=firstdown;728530]Get a ticket and just steel a car with a Dallas sticker on the bumper. When your done using the car take a dump on the hood and leave it a FedEx field.[/quote]
Sig-worthy.

mbedner3420 09-07-2010 11:09 PM

[quote=firstdown;728530]Get a ticket and just steel a car with a Dallas sticker on the bumper. When your done using the car take a dump on the hood and leave it a FedEx field.[/quote]

best quote ever...any dallas fan living in the dc-md-va area deserves nothing less.

tryfuhl 09-08-2010 12:42 AM

man how did I post this in gear instead of meetup :doh:

SmootSmack 09-08-2010 07:11 AM

[quote=tryfuhl;729471]man how did I post this in gear instead of meetup :doh:[/quote]

I had been wondering the same thing, guess someone might as well change it now

GoSkins! 09-08-2010 07:42 AM

I have a friend that wants to ride to the game with me. However, his mom is in town and he is taking her to DC to see the capitol building etc. early. He wants me to pick him up out there on my way. I'm coming from Va. Beach area.

Anyone know where a good place would be to pick him up on the way? He would need to leave his car wherever I pick him up until after the game.

tryfuhl 09-08-2010 08:55 AM

[quote=SmootSmack;729502]I had been wondering the same thing, guess someone might as well change it now[/quote]

thanks smoot!

tryfuhl 09-08-2010 08:56 AM

[quote=GoSkins!;729505]I have a friend that wants to ride to the game with me. However, his mom is in town and he is taking her to DC to see the capitol building etc. early. He wants me to pick him up out there on my way. I'm coming from Va. Beach area.

Anyone know where a good place would be to pick him up on the way? He would need to leave his car wherever I pick him up until after the game.[/quote]

sounds like Waldorf, MD would be a great spot! haha j/k

are you parking at the stadium? he can just metro it out to Morgan Blvd right?