Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Warpath Q&A with Dexter Manley (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=38384)

SmootSmack 09-08-2010 09:02 PM

Warpath Q&A with Dexter Manley

TheWarpath.net Front Office is pleased to announce that all-time Redskin great Dexter Manley has agreed to do a Q&A with us.

Post your questions here.

EternalEnigma21 09-08-2010 10:03 PM

Re: Warpath Q&A with Dexter Manley

I want to hear the story, IFL I believe it was, that couldn't be told on the radio today at Morton's...

tryfuhl 09-08-2010 10:30 PM

What would be the greatest piece of advice you could give to any player coming into the league or even struggling to stay in it?

SmootSmack 09-08-2010 10:33 PM

[quote=EternalEnigma21;729954]I want to hear the story, IFL I believe it was, that couldn't be told on the radio today at Morton's...[/quote]

I'll need some more details

Gmanc711 09-08-2010 11:15 PM

Sweet!

Dexter,

What was your favorite game during your time as a Redskin? If you're still a fan of the team, what has been your favorite Skins' moment since your departure?

mooby 09-08-2010 11:46 PM

If you don't mind, please explain how mind-bendingly awesome it was playing with those Super Bowl winning teams in the 80's? As a younger fan who couldn't witness those days I'd love to know how it felt with that group of guys in the locker room, and how it felt knowing you had a great team and a great leader in Joe Gibbs that could lead you to the promised land.

Or for a more simple question: What did it feel like being on the field with your teammates knowing that the Washington Redskins just won the Super Bowl?

artmonkforhallofamein07 09-09-2010 12:13 AM

Dexter, man you are one of my all time favorite skins, you gave me and my family plenty of thrills and reasons to cheer on so many Sundays. I want to Thank You for all you did for this franchise and the fans of the Redskins.

Other than playing and winning the Superbowls what are some of your favorite memories of playing for the Redskins?

We as Redskins fans defend, debate, and on occasion may fight with friends, family, and strangers who cheer for that hated franchise in Dallas. What did the Redskins vs. Cowboys Rivalry mean to you?

MTK 09-09-2010 08:01 AM

[quote=EternalEnigma21;729954]I want to hear the story, IFL I believe it was, that couldn't be told on the radio today at Morton's...[/quote]

Hey man welcome back, it's been a while

rypper11 09-09-2010 08:23 AM

One of my greatest childhood memories was meeting you at Georgetown Leather. I was 10 and you were very gracious and kind. Thank you.

My question:

How you would respond if you were on a team that had a coaching change and the new staff wanted you to play end in a 3-4 minimizing your great pass rushing skills? And, how do you think Butz would have been as the space eater NT?

jdlea 09-09-2010 08:30 AM

[quote=artmonkforhallofamein07;730020]What did the Redskins vs. Cowboys Rivalry mean to you?[/quote]

This. How big of a game was it? Was it "circled on the calendar" and do you think it still is today? I'm not so sure current players or fans think as much of the rivalry as they/we used. I know I, for one, think it's a bigger game than most, but it's not necessarily THE biggest game on the schedule either time they play.

Chico23231 09-09-2010 08:46 AM

Favorite sack of all time?

jbcjr14 09-09-2010 10:25 AM

What is your most memorable moment as a Redskin?

irish 09-09-2010 10:30 AM

[quote=SmootSmack;729963]I'll need some more details[/quote]

I heard Dex on the radio yesterday and he was great. I think all you need to do is ask him anything about his days with the Skins and let him talk.

MTK 09-09-2010 10:33 AM

Who is the best O-lineman he went up against?

Hardest QB to sack in his day?

SFREDSKIN 09-09-2010 10:45 AM

Who was the player/players you disliked the most?