Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Trent Williams Suffers Sprained Knee (update: MRI is negative) (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=38632)

Dirtbag59 09-19-2010 07:45 PM

Trent Williams Suffers Sprained Knee (update: MRI is negative)

Not an ACL tear

[B]sportandgame [/B]
Redskins rookie Trent Williams suffers sprained knee [url=http://bit.ly/aglfsC]Redskins rookie Trent Williams suffers sprained knee | Sports and Games[/url]
2 minutes ago via SportnGame
Reply Retweet

[B]KingHasani1 [/B]
RT [B]@LaVarArrington[/B] THANK GOODNESS ITS A SPRAINED KNEE FOR TRENT WILLIAMS

takethecake 09-19-2010 07:50 PM

re: Trent Williams Suffers Sprained Knee (update: MRI is negative)

Whew, still sucks, but I was afraid he'd be out for the season. He looked pretty frustrated sitting on the ground with the trainers

mooby 09-19-2010 07:52 PM

Want to see what the diagnosis is. Aka so we can figure out how long we have to watch Stephon Heyer play like Alex Barron.

Dirtbag59 09-19-2010 07:52 PM

[quote=takethecake;736035]Whew, still sucks, but I was afraid he'd be out for the season. He looked pretty frustrated sitting on the ground with the trainers[/quote]

Reminds me of watching this from last year.
[YT]yK5mDZIH5bQ[/YT]

Alvin Walton 09-19-2010 07:54 PM

Damn brutal game.
I suppose we'll know more when the ice comes off.

CultBrennan59 09-19-2010 07:54 PM

He still needs an MRI...this definitley means stephon heyer starts for a few weeks... :/

Dirtbag59 09-19-2010 07:54 PM

[quote=mooby;736042]Want to see what the diagnosis is. Aka so we can figure out how long we have to watch Stephon Heyer play like Alex Barron.[/quote]

I can live with a week. If Williams is out Brown should automatically be moved to LT. He's still one of the best in the game, it just gets overshadowed with how well Trent has played and the fact that Trent is our shiny new toy. I just hope Williams is 98% for the Eagles game.

mooby 09-19-2010 07:59 PM

Well I'm assuming Heyer probably starts next week and that means the Lions d-coordinator will probably put Kyle Vanden Bosch on him. Hopefully they shift Jammal to the left side, Stephon will probably get matched up on K.V.B. if the Lions d-coordinator is smart, but either way I'd rather see Stephon play the right side. I'm glad it's nothing too serious but the sooner T.W. comes back the better.

SouperMeister 09-19-2010 08:11 PM

I hope that the MRI confirms that there's no tear. T. Williams looks like a pro-bowler in the making.

skinsfaninok 09-19-2010 08:12 PM

Mooby we dont play Detroit nxt week bro..

Dirtbag59 09-19-2010 08:16 PM

[quote=skinsfaninok;736111]Mooby we dont play Detroit nxt week bro..[/quote]

Might as well be #St.Louis

[quote=mooby;736074]Well I'm assuming Heyer probably starts next week and that means the Lions d-coordinator will probably put Kyle Vanden Bosch on him. Hopefully they shift Jammal to the left side, Stephon will probably get matched up on K.V.B. if the Lions d-coordinator is smart, but either way I'd rather see Stephon play the right side. I'm glad it's nothing too serious but the sooner T.W. comes back the better.[/quote]

We should move Heyer inside to face Suh. That guy sucks. Remember when he got killed by Texas in the Big XII championship?

skinsfaninok 09-19-2010 08:17 PM

Yea we better beat STL

mooby 09-19-2010 08:21 PM

Yeah that was a screwup on my part, I kept thinking we play Detroit after the Texans and not the Rams. That just means take the part in my earlier post about Kyle Vanden Bosch and replace it with Chris Long. If the Rams are smart they'll put Long on Heyer.

artmonkforhallofamein07 09-19-2010 08:22 PM

Time to move Brown back over to the left and keep heyer on the right.

mooby 09-19-2010 08:22 PM

[quote=Dirtbag359;736123]Might as well be #St.Louis

[B]We should move Heyer inside to face Suh. That guy sucks. Remember when he got killed by Texas in the Big XII championship?[/B][/quote]

Yeah, he only had like 4 1/2 sacks in that game. What a crap performance. :cheeky-sm