Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Gear (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-gear/)
-   -   Parking Pass for Colts game (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-gear/39182-parking-pass-for-colts-game.html)

BleedBurgundy 10-13-2010 03:58 PM

Parking Pass for Colts game

I have tix but no parking pass... anybody have one they won't be needing? Paypal or whatever form of payment works...

ArtMonkDrillz 10-13-2010 04:37 PM

Re: Parking Pass for Colts game

I can't help you out with a pass, but the old red lot (the lots by the big church on Arena Dr) are now cash lots. I went to the game on Sunday and got a great parking spot for $35.

We had plenty of tailgating space, it was a quick walk to the stadium and getting out wasn't too bad since I was parked near one of the exits. I guess the only thing that would suck for this game is that you wouldn't be near the giant screens in the parking lot (they were awesome before the dallas game).

Have fun on Sunday!!!

BleedBurgundy 10-13-2010 06:39 PM

CRedskinsrule was saying the same thing... sounds like a plan. Getting out of Fedex is such a bitch too, so if that speeds that process up, even better.

InsaneBoost 10-14-2010 08:31 AM

I use to park in the Red Lot when it was the Red Lot in 2008. Really great price for $35, which is face value of what a Red parking pass was to begin with so it's not like they are charging anymore than they could be.

Three lots total, two concrete, one right on Arena Drive and then the gravel / grass one, then a little bit down that side road there's another on the left.

Really isn't a long walk at all and leaving is pretty nice because the exit for the beltway is after that intersection. I no longer go that way so I can't say if it's still semi fast like it was before. I mean you are going to wait, but not like you would if you were at the Orange and Purple lots.

If we didn't have Green Parking, we'd probably just pay the $35 every game day and park there.

firstdown 10-14-2010 09:28 AM

[quote=ArtMonkDrillz;747483]I can't help you out with a pass, but the old red lot (the lots by the big church on Arena Dr) are now cash lots. I went to the game on Sunday and got a great parking spot for $35.

We had plenty of tailgating space, it was a quick walk to the stadium and getting out wasn't too bad since I was parked near one of the exits. I guess the only thing that would suck for this game is that you wouldn't be near the giant screens in the parking lot (they were awesome before the dallas game).

Have fun on Sunday!!![/quote]

I think those big screens were only set up for the Dallas game but I could be wrong.

BDBohnzie 10-14-2010 10:46 AM

FD - they are bringing them back for the Colts game as well.

Do a search on Redskins tickets and check out the sites that aren't Stubhub. You can sometimes get some good deals. And if not, like the guys above said, the cash lots are a bonus. The lots are opening at 2pm this weekend, so I'd get there early.

CRedskinsRule 10-14-2010 10:54 AM

Question, will the cash lots open early too? did they for the dallas game?