Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Eagles v. Redskins Monday Night Football Thread (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=39839)

DynamiteRave 11-15-2010 06:13 PM

Eagles v. Redskins Monday Night Football Thread

Monday night footbawwwll tonight

Everyones kinda busy talking about the McNabb signing, so I went ahead and made the gameday thread.

I'm kinda pumped. Can't wait till 8:20.

DynamiteRave 11-15-2010 06:26 PM

Re: Eagles v. Redskins Monday Night Football Thread

p.s. I wish we would wear the burgundy and gold uniforms we wore on the opener... Have we worn those since opening day?

GMScud 11-15-2010 06:29 PM

I'm really pumped. Obviously the timing of this contract announcement was no accident, and I'm hoping it breathes a little excitement into our sails. I love playing at home coming off the bye.

That said, I have no idea how we'll play tonight. I'll go with the safe bet and say it will be a close game, but with a lot more points than when we played them week 4.

SOUL-SKINS 11-15-2010 06:58 PM

[quote=DynamiteRave;758476]p.s. I wish we would wear the burgundy and gold uniforms we wore on the opener... Have we worn those since opening day?[/quote]

Yeah. The Colts game. I dig those too.

Gmanc711 11-15-2010 07:03 PM

We'll see.. Philadelphia is playing really well latley... but I dont know why EVERYONE is picking against the Redskins. We went into Philadelphia and won in October, I don't know why its so far fetched that we could pick up a win at home tonight...

44ever 11-15-2010 07:05 PM

Not sure why but I havnt been this excited to see the Skins play in years. After seeing the Cowboys come to life, I'm hoping we see the same type of response to all the hype and BS on our side. Can you imagine all the things going thru DM's mind right now?? He's got to be pumped! Hopefully the team rally's around him. Never mind. HTTR!!!

NYCskinfan82 11-15-2010 07:21 PM

Go skins! Just win baby.

Zorny 11-15-2010 07:30 PM

Go Skins!

Zorny 11-15-2010 07:34 PM

Please blow out the Eagles. I can't stand to watch another game where the offense struggles and we play solid D, but lose a nail biter in the last minute! Good God that sucks!!!!!!!!

DynamiteRave 11-15-2010 07:36 PM

We're the cardiac kids. I've been following the Redskins.. pretty closely over the last 3-4 years... and for the life of me I can't remember us EVER putting away a team. GMScud said it best last season, "The Redskins are the only team that can snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory."

SmootSmack 11-15-2010 07:37 PM

Only 2 active RBs tonight, not sure how I feel about that

Bushead 11-15-2010 07:40 PM

Two hopes:

1)Offensive Line gives McNabb enough time to do what he needs to do
2) No stupid mistakes that get us away from running the football (I.E. penalties, long down situations, stepping on feet)

DynamiteRave 11-15-2010 07:45 PM

[quote=SmootSmack;758498]Only 2 active RBs tonight, not sure how I feel about that[/quote]

Portis and... K. Williams?

CRedskinsRule 11-15-2010 07:49 PM

Have they announced the inactives?

Beemnseven 11-15-2010 07:50 PM

How 'bout we score over 30 points for once?