Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Suggested Redskins Television Commercials (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=39873)

KI Skins Fan 11-17-2010 07:18 AM

Suggested Redskins Television Commercials

Monday night’s game has inspired me to think of some possible television commercial opportunities for Redskins players.

Albert Haynesworth should do a commercial for Medic Alert: “Help! I’ve fallen and I can’t get up!”

DeAngelo Hall should do one for a luxury sedan: “The best way to survive a collision is not to have one in the first place.”

LaRon Landry is a natural for a Mucinex commercial.

Joey Galloway should have his picture on a milk carton: “Have you seen me?” The picture would be an artist’s recreation of what he looked like ten years ago when he was an NFL wide receiver.

Somehow, I find this to be therapeutic. Can you think of any others?

skinster 11-17-2010 07:28 AM

Re: Suggested Redskins Television Commercials

[quote=KI Skins Fan;759768]Monday night’s game has inspired me to think of some possible television commercial opportunities for Redskins players.

Albert Haynesworth should do a commercial for Medic Alert: “Help! I’ve fallen and I can’t get up!”

DeAngelo Hall should do one for a luxury sedan: “The best way to survive a collision is not to have one in the first place.”

Joey Galloway should have his picture on a milk carton: “Have you seen me?” The picture would be an artist’s recreation of what he looked like ten years ago when he was an NFL wide receiver.

Somehow, I find this to be therapeutic. Can you think of any others?[/quote]

Carlos Rogers should for a cell phone company, "Even carlos rogers can't drop these calls"

Ruhskins 11-17-2010 09:25 AM

[quote=KI Skins Fan;759768]Monday night’s game has inspired me to think of some possible television commercial opportunities for Redskins players.

Somehow, I find this to be therapeutic. Can you think of any others?[/quote]

Actually, Joey Galloway might be nearing the age of the Medic Alert.

LavaRnChad 11-17-2010 09:38 AM

They should do one of those lawyer commercials with Kyle Shanny on it. There would be a deep voice saying... "Have you been a victim of fraud?"

Jontrem 11-17-2010 09:46 AM

Two positive ones:

Trent Williams for an insurance company him saying "protect what is most valuable to you"

Brian Orakpo for a Lawyer commercial "If you need someone to go after the big companies to get you your money call me, I'm relentless!"

firstdown 11-17-2010 09:48 AM

This thread is a 4 on the Kinsey Scale.