Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   It's motherf***ing f***ing titans week, you b**ch a** motherf***ers (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=39895)

SmootSmack 11-17-2010 02:15 PM

It's motherf***ing f***ing titans week, you b**ch a** motherf***ers

Thought it might be time to ratchet up the intensity a bit. Because, as you know, if Chad Dukes has taught us anything it's that if you're not yelling you don't care

skinsfaninok 11-17-2010 02:20 PM

Re: It's motherf***ing f***ing titans week, you b**ch a** motherf***ers

^ lmao I like it SS

I see us in a close game but Tenn will win, their run game and pass rush is to much for us.

27-20 titans

SFREDSKIN 11-17-2010 02:20 PM

Is that you Albert?

GMScud 11-17-2010 02:24 PM

Because "motherf***ing" isn't enough, it's "motherf***ing f***ing." LOL!

DynamiteRave 11-17-2010 02:26 PM

Tell us how you really feel.

Longtimefan 11-17-2010 02:28 PM

Chad loves the thread title, Albert gets to go back home.

MTK 11-17-2010 02:29 PM

LOL yeah now we're talking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheMalcolmConnection 11-17-2010 02:54 PM

LMAO. Honestly, that was just what I needed after that Eagles game.

CultBrennan59 11-17-2010 02:56 PM

Tennessee's defense is fiesty, but with no QB right now, I could see us putting 8 in the box, we will make the game close but the titans will probably win though, unless albert has some good tips for our D as to how to stop the titans.

Ruhskins 11-17-2010 02:57 PM

Motivational thread, I like it. :food-smil

[YT]V8lT1o0sDwI[/YT]

skinsguy 11-17-2010 02:57 PM

Chad Dukes is my new favorite person! I can't get tired of that rant! I think I am going to record it and save it to my computer's hard drive.

SFREDSKIN 11-17-2010 03:02 PM

[quote=CultBrennan59;759915]unless albert has some good tips for our D as to how to stop the titans.[/quote]

Yeah, here are Albert's tips:

[url=http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Video-Haynesworth-giving-up-on-play-defined-Red?urn=nfl-286282]Video: Haynesworth giving up on play defined Redskins night - Shutdown Corner - NFL* - Yahoo! Sports[/url]

Ruhskins 11-17-2010 03:05 PM

[quote=SFREDSKIN;759920]Yeah, here are Albert's tips:

[url=http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Video-Haynesworth-giving-up-on-play-defined-Red?urn=nfl-286282]Video: Haynesworth giving up on play defined Redskins night - Shutdown Corner - NFL* - Yahoo! Sports[/url][/quote]

Let's hope he does this instead...

[YT]5QUKOPAAO2k[/YT]

firstdown 11-17-2010 03:14 PM

[quote=Ruhskins;759921]Let's hope he does this instead...

[YT]5QUKOPAAO2k[/YT][/quote]

Actually on the play were people say he gave up he had pushed his man back into Vick but feel down.

JoeRedskin 11-17-2010 03:21 PM

^^ and then didn't even attempt to get up. Watch the clip again, if he had done [I]anything[/I] to make his blocker maintain engagement with him, Carter may have had a clean shot at Vick. Does it change the play? maybe, maybe not. But Big Al's blocker was watching him and clearly decides that AH ain't going anywhere so he is freed up to bump Carter off his path to Vick.

SirClintonPortis 11-17-2010 03:22 PM

Chris Johnson flexes his elite RB muscles and murders us.

CRedskinsRule 11-17-2010 03:26 PM

can I preempt 44Ever:

Titans 44
Skins 14

CJohnson runs for 330 yds and 4 Tds and throws for 80 yds and 2 TD's (they get a safety in the 3rd quarter)

Armstrong catches one and runs the wrong way before Moss tackles him at the 1.

We try something different and line TW at RT, and AH at left tackle. On the first play from this formation McNabb trips over AH who just laid down for a short nap.

DH spits in Landry's eye, and Landry is out for the game.

Ryan Torrain suits up, and ride the exercise bike for 60 minutes. After the game he announces his intent to ride in the Tour de France.

Cooley curses

McNabb reads the stat sheet backwards, and thought he had 4TDs and 1 INT (actually 1 TD 4INT)

When told of this, McNabb vomits on Rabach

Rabach turns and yells back: "I'm motherf***ing f***ing captain, you b**ch a** motherf***er"

Ruhskins 11-17-2010 03:27 PM

[quote=JoeRedskin;759931]^^ and then didn't even attempt to get up. Watch the clip again, if he had done [I]anything[/I] to make his blocker maintain engagement with him, Carter may have had a clean shot at Vick. Does it change the play? maybe, maybe not. But Big Al's blocker was watching him and clearly decides that AH ain't going anywhere so he is freed up to bump Carter off his path to Vick.[/quote]

Not offense, but of all the things that went horribly wrong with last night games, this is the one people are going to complain the most? I'm not excusing Haynesworth and what he did was pathetic...but it's not that this alone allowed the Eagles to score 59 points on us. Every single player and the coaches need to be accountable for this mess. And everyone better bring their A game.

Ruhskins 11-17-2010 03:28 PM

[quote=CRedskinsRule;759934]can I preempt 44Ever:

Titans 44
Skins 14

CJohnson runs for 330 yds and 4 Tds and throws for 80 yds and 2 TD's (they get a safety in the 3rd quarter)

We try something different and line TW at RT, and AH at left tackle. On the first play from this formation McNabb trips over AH who just laid down for a short nap.

Ryan Torrain suits up, and ride the exercise bike for 60 minutes. After the game he announces his intent to ride in the Tour de France.

Cooley curses

McNabb reads the stat sheet backwards, and thought he had 4TDs and 1 INT (actually 1 TD 4INT)

When told of this, McNabb vomits Rabach

Rabach yells "I'm motherf***ing f***ing captain, you b**ch a** motherf***er"[/quote]

You forgot Haynesworth switching teams at halftime. LOL.

SFREDSKIN 11-17-2010 03:29 PM

[quote=Ruhskins;759936]Not offense, but of all the things that went horribly wrong with last night games, this is the one people are going to complain the most? I'm not excusing Haynesworth and what he did was pathetic...but it's not that this alone allowed the Eagles to score 59 points on us. Every single player and the coaches need to be accountable for this mess. And everyone better bring their A game.[/quote]

Well said and may I add that some lineup changes need to occur this week.

Longtimefan 11-17-2010 03:34 PM

[quote=skinsguy;759917]Chad Dukes is my new favorite person! I can't get tired of that rant! I think I am going to record it and save it to my computer's hard drive.[/quote]

The only thing he could have done better was tone down his delivery. My family is part of that fan base he was talking about, people who have been supporting the Redskins ever since they came to Washington with their hard earned money. We do feel we deserve better than what we've been served up for the past decade. He didn't say anything that wasn't true though some may not like it.

rbanerjee23 11-17-2010 03:40 PM

Man I am getting pumped up... then the game will start

30-13 Titans

rbanerjee23 11-17-2010 03:41 PM

[quote=CRedskinsRule;759934]can I preempt 44Ever:

Titans 44
Skins 14

Cooley curses

When told of this, McNabb vomits on Rabach

Rabach turns and yells back: "I'm motherf***ing f***ing captain, you b**ch a** motherf***er"[/quote]

I don't think you can make fun of someone for calling blowouts after we just lost 59-28 at home

CRedskinsRule 11-17-2010 03:47 PM

[quote=rbanerjee23;759943]I don't think you can make fun of someone for calling blowouts after we just lost 59-28 at home[/quote]

sure I can. I gave him props, he got it right. He also got 2 or 3 similar predictions wrong.

BUT mostly I was just having fun with the teams loss and the lack of professionalism displayed by many of the players. No offense meant towards anyone on this board at all.

GhettoDogAllStars 11-17-2010 03:49 PM

[quote=Ruhskins;759936]Not offense, but of all the things that went horribly wrong with last night games, this is the one people are going to complain the most? I'm not excusing Haynesworth and what he did was pathetic...but it's not that this alone allowed the Eagles to score 59 points on us. Every single player and the coaches need to be accountable for this mess. And everyone better bring their A game.[/quote]

People are pissed at that because it's his MO. He doesn't play hard. He just gave up. He's a quitter. He has no character. He won't fight for you. He's not the type of guy you want to rely on when things get tough. Guess what? Things got tough on Monday night. Point blank: he's a shitty football player.

At least the other guys played hard and got beat. At least they show up to play each week. Peyton Manning is the best because he works the hardest. Haynesworth will never be the best because he doesn't have any discipline, nor does he know the meaning of hard work. He doesn't work. Haynesworth should not start for any team in the NFL, in my opinion. There are at least 64 other d-linemen in the league that would run circles around him. It's a shame that some people think he's the best, because it's not even close.

So, in essence, it's more reasonable to be upset with a guy who never tries and gives up too easily, than to be upset with the other guys who played hard and got beat by a better team.

SFREDSKIN 11-17-2010 03:52 PM

[quote=skinsguy;759917]Chad Dukes is my new favorite person! I can't get tired of that rant! I think I am going to record it and save it to my computer's hard drive.[/quote]

Mine too, he basically said what I wanted to say.

[url=http://1067thefandc.cbslocal.com/2010/11/16/chad-dukes-rant-on-the-redskins-59-28-loss/]Chad Dukes Rant On the Redskins 59-28 Loss « 106.7 The Fan – DC Sportsradio[/url]

Longtimefan 11-17-2010 04:04 PM

Titans? Who the hell are the Titans? I can't get the Eagles out of my mind. Oh! that's right, it's time to move on. Don't know where, but we're going to move.

Redskins - 59

Titans - 28

LavaRnChad 11-17-2010 04:04 PM

Re: Redskins

[quote=CultBrennan59;759915]Tennessee's defense is fiesty, but with no QB right now, I could see us putting 8 in the box, we will make the game close but the titans will probably win though, unless albert has some good tips for our D as to how to stop the titans.[/quote]

If we put 8 in the box, they will kill us with the screen.

rbanerjee23 11-17-2010 04:06 PM

Man, just listened to the Chad Dukes rant, that guy just nailed it -- I sincerely believe that DS has gotten better but the mess that VC created will take more than 9 games to sort out. We won a lot of games we shouldn't have won and we lost most of the games we should have lost. Last night was a culmination of talent+system vs. talent+system and we were shown to be severely lacking. This year is over, short of a miracle we won't make the playoffs. Hopefully we're more competitive in the coming years and we build some much needed continuity.

rbanerjee23 11-17-2010 04:07 PM

[quote=CRedskinsRule;759948]sure I can. I gave him props, he got it right. He also got 2 or 3 similar predictions wrong.

BUT mostly I was just having fun with the teams loss and the lack of professionalism displayed by many of the players. No offense meant towards anyone on this board at all.[/quote]

No offense taken, I'm just still stinging from the loss and right now I would not be surprised to see us lay another egg against a decent team.

Longtimefan 11-17-2010 04:13 PM

[quote=rbanerjee23;759963]No offense taken, I'm just still stinging from the loss and right now I would not be surprised to see us lay another egg against a decent team.[/quote]

Coach stepped to the podium after Monday night's debacle and said he didn't have his team prepared. Could it happen again?

SFREDSKIN 11-17-2010 04:16 PM

[quote=Longtimefan;759969]Coach stepped to the podium after Monday night's debacle and said he didn't have his team prepared. Could it happen again?[/quote]

Shanahan and his staff, plus the players should revoke their paychecks for that game and donate it to charity.

mooby 11-17-2010 04:17 PM

Since Kerry Collins might be out Vince Young might be at qb. In which case he will pull a mini-Vick like performance since they are both similar style qb's, and they'll come out on the first play and go deep for a touchdown, after which our hopes will be crushed.

/true feelings aside, I hope we are at least competitive in this one. Tennessee isn't no joke, and the real question about what happened Monday night is not why we got blown out, it's how we are going to respond. If they come out flat Sunday, it might mean bad things for the rest of the season. But if they come out and we can get that win, things will be looking better.

LavaRnChad 11-17-2010 04:21 PM

Re: Redskins

This is why I use the name. He and Lavar tell it like they see it. I respect real talk, not that Redskins Nation kool-aid slurping bull****. I love those dudes.

Longtimefan 11-17-2010 04:21 PM

[quote=SFREDSKIN;759970]Shanahan and his staff, plus the players should revoke their paychecks for that game and donate it to charity.[/quote]

SFR you're beginning to sound like Chad. Here in DC Chad is now being called da man.

SFREDSKIN 11-17-2010 04:25 PM

[quote=Longtimefan;759977]SFR you're beginning to sound like Chad. Here in DC Chad is now being called da man.[/quote]

He basically spoke for every "Longtime suffering Redskins Fan". It's been 19 years since the glory days, enough is enough!! Time to get their heads out of the anus and start kicking everyone's ass in the NFL.

CrazyCanuck 11-17-2010 04:53 PM

Can't wait to see the pic for this thread! :silly:

over the mountain 11-17-2010 04:56 PM

honeslty WTF is a titan?

eff them right in their ear holes. i honestly dont even care if we win, i just want to see landry lay the wood on some schmuck wearing baby blue.

vince young? eff him and his depression. to relieve his stress from making millions of dollars he goes out and gets hammer time drunk with a bunch of dudes with their shirts off. theres pictures, im not making that shat up. im pretty sure that altercation he had at a titty bar this summer was staged too. he hits like a woman.

DynamiteRave 11-17-2010 05:14 PM

[quote=over the mountain;759994][B]honeslty WTF is a titan?[/B]

eff them right in their ear holes. i honestly dont even care if we win, i just want to see landry lay the wood on some schmuck wearing baby blue.

vince young? eff him and his depression. to relieve his stress from making millions of dollars he goes out and gets hammer time drunk with a bunch of dudes with their shirts off. theres pictures, im not making that shat up. im pretty sure that altercation he had at a titty bar this summer was staged too. he hits like a woman.[/quote]

Time to brush up on your Greek Mythology.

skinsfaninok 11-17-2010 05:22 PM

[quote=SFREDSKIN;759954]Mine too, he basically said what I wanted to say.

[URL="http://1067thefandc.cbslocal.com/2010/11/16/chad-dukes-rant-on-the-redskins-59-28-loss/"]Chad Dukes Rant On the Redskins 59-28 Loss « 106.7 The Fan – DC Sportsradio[/URL][/quote]

THAT WAS ****ING EPIC SON!!! Thats REAL shit right there