Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   It's all I want for Christmas is a ****ing WIN Week!!!! Happy Holidays and beat the Jags!!!!!!! (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=40620)

skinsfaninok 12-22-2010 10:54 AM

It's all I want for Christmas is a ****ing WIN Week!!!! Happy Holidays and beat the Jags!!!!!!!

Figured we need to start a Skins-Jags Thread!!!

I think we go to Jax and sneak out the upset win..

Rex will shine yes I said shine with 350 Yards and 2 Tds.

Santa will bring us a W this year..

Skins win 31-24

HTTR!

:cheers

skinsfaninok 12-22-2010 11:05 AM

Re: It's all I want for Christmas is a ****ing WIN Week!!!! Happy Holidays and beat the Jags!!!!!!!

Jags give up 26 PPG and have one of the worst Pass defenses in the league.. It could be a shootout in North Fla

Jontrem 12-22-2010 11:06 AM

Re: It's all I want for Christmas is a ****ing WIN Week!!!! Happy Holidays and beat the Jags!!!!!!!

Maybe Santana Claus can help me win my championship??

firstdown 12-22-2010 11:53 AM

If I'm correct the Jags have to win out and the colts need to loose a game. We could knock them out of the playoffs this week then maybe have the chance to do the same against the Giants the following week.

Lotus 12-22-2010 12:31 PM

It is gonna be a tough one, given that Jax is firmly in the playoff hunt.

Skins 24
Jax 23

MTK 12-22-2010 12:33 PM

This time of year the team that needs it more tends to come out on top.

Jags 24
Skins 20

skinsfaninok 12-22-2010 12:36 PM

Skins have won 3-4 against Jacksonville. .We haven't won in a while and Jax just had a heartbreaking loss.. I say we pull the upset and make Garrard throw 2 Ints

Longtimefan 12-22-2010 01:18 PM

Considering our chances are probably slim against the Giants next week, a win against the Jags would help ease the bitter taste of losing six in a row, and seven of our last eight. At least it would be a talked about upset if we did win.

Skins 21
Jags 20

CRedskinsRule 12-22-2010 01:20 PM

Skins come on strong, in a meaningless game for them, and set the tone for next year:

Skins 41
Jags 10

skinsguy 12-22-2010 02:57 PM

I have a strong confidence that the 'skins will darken the playoff chances of one of the two teams left. I kind of hope it's the Giants though.

skinsfaninok 12-22-2010 03:16 PM

[url=http://www.csnwashington.com/12/20/10/Redskins-notes-Fletcher-sees-improvement/landing.html?blockID=376866&feedID=272]Redskins notes: Fletcher sees improvement[/url]

skinsfaninok 12-22-2010 03:17 PM

[url=http://www.csnwashington.com/12/20/10/After-Further-Review-Grossman-a-pleasant/landing.html?blockID=376845&feedID=272]After Further Review: Grossman a pleasant surprise[/url]

Dirtbag59 12-22-2010 04:58 PM

Are we going to a Bowl game this year? Either way I'm looking forward to the Patriots-Falcons National Championship game.

Cheifs and Rams in the Fiesta Bowl is kind of a rip off though. Stupid Automatic bids. Ravens-Colts in the Orange Bowl should be good. Bears-Chiefs in the Rose Bowl awesome. Steelers-Saints in the sugar bowl isn't fair though, Saints basically get home field advantage.

SirClintonPortis 12-22-2010 05:47 PM

We'll win. It'll be a shootout but it's about time we stop the Jags' recent regular domination of us.

sportscurmudgeon 12-22-2010 06:14 PM

Key to this game is that the Skins have to stop the run because the Jags actually use the run game to set up the pass game - - not all teams do that any more.

Jags' pass defense is pretty bad; they give up 256 yards per game on average; that is 14th in the AFC and 27th in the NFL. If the Skins' WRs do not get open often against that secondary, they should waive them all and find 5 unemployed guys to play against the Giants on 2 January. This game calls for LOTS of yardage thru the air and at least 3 TDs thru the air.

Take the Skins plus the points (7.5 at the moment at most Internet sites) and take the Over (46 at the moment at most Internet sites).