Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/)
-   -   Haynesworth Indicted On Sexual Abuse (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/42142-haynesworth-indicted-on-sexual-abuse.html)

Longtimefan 04-26-2011 05:33 PM

Haynesworth Indicted On Sexual Abuse

Mods...see fit to merge

[url=http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=6&ved=0CEEQFjAF&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwusa9.com%2Fnews%2Farticle%2F148375%2F44%2FAlbert-Haynesworth-Indicted-On-Sexual-Abuse-Charges&ei=ATS3TertFJKWtwea_f2CAQ&usg=AFQjCNF1AM1tPsKQ54zlimfB6QnP1d9Wnw&sig2=KCrszwi5fV65onEnq_ocbw]Redskins' Albert Haynesworth On Sexual Abuse Charges | wusa9.com[/url]

Lotus 04-26-2011 05:36 PM

Re: Haynesworth Indicted On Sexual Abuse

It's always good news when you hear from Al Haynesworth.

NC_Skins 04-26-2011 05:36 PM

Yeah, this guy definite belongs on that "All-Douche Bag Team" that Dirtbag started.

Alvin Walton 04-26-2011 05:43 PM

The train wreck keeps on rolling.......

Swarley 04-26-2011 05:49 PM

a class act this Haynesworth

Skinsfanatic 04-26-2011 05:51 PM

Could this get us out of his contract?

Hog1 04-26-2011 05:51 PM

Perhaps this type of conduct is a deal breaker on being payed his contract wages.....when the CBA is settled?

Longtimefan 04-26-2011 05:53 PM

It may take a major catastrophe for Albert to eventually consider mending his ways. He refuses to wise-up from one extreme to the next.

Dirtbag59 04-26-2011 06:11 PM

Lol, VERY MISLEADING article title. Not saying what he did was right in any way, shape, or form but when someone says "indicted on sexual abuse" I start to imagine jail time and registering as a sex offender.

[QUOTE=NC_Skins;795585]Yeah, this guy definite belongs on that "All-Douche
Bag Team" that Dirtbag started.[/QUOTE]

Most definitely. This guy is a keeper.

Longtimefan 04-26-2011 06:25 PM

[quote=Dirtbag59;795603]Lol, VERY MISLEADING article title. Not saying what he did was right in any way, shape, or form but when someone says "indicted on sexual abuse" I start to imagine jail time and registering as a sex offender.

Most definitely. This guy is a keeper.[/quote]

He is facing a maximum 180 DIJ if convicted. On the contrary I was actually unaware a grand jury convened for this type of case, or that it would be tried in superior court.

NC_Skins 04-26-2011 06:33 PM

Let's hope the NFL slams him with a suspension as well.

Chico23231 04-26-2011 06:48 PM

Move over Charlie Sheen, this guy keeps Winning

I wonder WTF Snyder thinks about a guy who keeps sh*tting on this franchise?...this is just incredible

Dirtbag59 04-26-2011 07:40 PM

[quote=Longtimefan;795610]He is facing a maximum 180 DIJ if convicted. On the contrary I was actually unaware a grand jury convened for this type of case, or that it would be tried in superior court.[/quote]

All right all right. I see whats up. However he still doesn't have register as a sex offender and the maximum is very rarely used. For example Chris Brown could have easily gotten a nice prison sentence (and certainly deserved one) for beating the life out of Rhianna. However he ended up with probation and community service on the other side of the country in his home state, because they wouldn't want to inconvenience him.

So while Haynesworth is eligible for a 180 days in jail I have a hard time believing that playing grab ass and engaging in sexual harassment will get him jail time. More then likely he'll end up with probation, a suspension from the league, and a civil suit. Then again I'm not exactly a legal expert.

Longtimefan 04-26-2011 07:54 PM

[quote=Dirtbag59;795626]All right all right. I see whats up. However he still doesn't have register as a sex offender and the maximum is very rarely used. For example Chris Brown could have easily gotten a nice prison sentence (and certainly deserved one) for beating the life out of Rhianna. However he ended up with probation and community service on the other side of the country in his home state, because they wouldn't want to inconvenience him.

So while Haynesworth is eligible for a 180 days in jail I have a hard time believing that playing grab ass and engaging in sexual harassment will get him jail time. More then likely he'll end up with probation, a suspension from the league, and a civil suit. Then again I'm not exactly a legal expert.[/quote]

I agree DB....what I didn't know was that a misdemeanor charge could carry a penalty exceeding one year. I'm not familiar with the various classifications of misdemeanors.

Ruhskins 04-26-2011 08:04 PM

I wonder if Shanahan will insist on keeping him on the team. I hope the NFL suspends him so they can finally kick him off the team. They should've unloaded him a long time ago.

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4G using Tapatalk