Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   NFL Draft Day 3: Wishes and Predictions (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=42218)

BrudLee 04-30-2011 10:31 AM

NFL Draft Day 3: Wishes and Predictions

I've been very happy with the selections and trades thus far. My dream scenario is a move up in the 4th (using the 10 [B][I][U]![/U][/I][/B] picks we have remaining) to select [URL="http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/draft-2011/players/84039.html"]Jerrell Powe[/URL]. SI had him slotted in the 2nd, and at 335 lbs. he could lock down the NT position for some time.

NC_Skins 04-30-2011 10:35 AM

Re: NFL Draft Day 3: Wishes and Predictions

Center/Guard: RABACH needs to go. Like yesterday.
NT- Need another fatboy in case Jenkins is moved to the DE.

Chico23231 04-30-2011 10:42 AM

I like Greg Jones, Jordan Todman, Stanzi, and Powe. I dont know alot of DEs or Centers left but it would be nice to add either or both.

mbedner3420 04-30-2011 10:48 AM

Stanzi, Casey Matthews, Powe, and every other fat body they can find!

Redskin Warrior 04-30-2011 10:52 AM

Casey Matthews I would love to get him. Kerrigan, Matthews or Riley, Fletcher & Orakpo would be an awesome LB corp. So does Kerrigan move Lorenzo Alexander to DE?

warpaint 04-30-2011 10:55 AM

Boston College Mark Herzlich LB 6'4 244lbs. I just seen a peace on him from ESPN he was ranked in the top 10 for the 2010 draft but was diagnosed with cancer and lost a year now he is availble this year he looks like a beast it could be a great steal.

diehardskin2982 04-30-2011 10:58 AM

Kris Durham, WR
Ricky Stanzi, QB
Tyrod Taylor, QB
Kendall Hunter RB

Redskin Warrior 04-30-2011 11:01 AM

Are there any good O-Lineman worth picking?

Dirtbag59 04-30-2011 11:01 AM

BPA. I'm feeling like they'll probably go Jones with their fourth round pick, but I would love it if a guy like Kendall Hunter fell to them or if they packaged one of their forty 5th round picks with their late fourth to trade up for him.

Anyway simpler if I list my board like list.

Kendall Hunter - RB - Ok State
Clint Boling - OG - Georgia
Greg Jones - ILB - Michigan State
Casey Matthews - ILB - Oregon
Zach Huard - OG - UConn
Andrew Jackson - OG - Fresno State
Jerrel Powe - NT - Mississippi
Jacquizz Rodgers - RB - Oregon State
Derrick Locke - RB - Kentucky
Greg McElroy - QB - Alabama (The best QB in Alabama :D But only because he's white)
Ricky Stanzi QB - Iowa (America f**k YEAH)
Tyrod Taylor - QB - Virginia Tech
TJ Yates - QB - UNC

SOUL-SKINS 04-30-2011 11:07 AM

Wtf. I'll said this like 20 times in the past two days. AND NOBODY CARES. ! WE NEED TO DRAFT ALEX HENERY!!!!!!!!!! Someone just please say something like oh yeah that would be a good late round pick up ....... Just to shut me up please.

skinsfaninok 04-30-2011 11:07 AM

I'd go Stanzi I guess and then Casey Matthews

Alvin Walton 04-30-2011 11:08 AM

I'd like to grab this guy.

[url=http://www.hogshaven.com/2011/1/28/1961865/senior-bowl-prospect-brandon-fusco-c-slippery-rock]Senior Bowl Draft Report: Brandon Fusco, C, Slippery Rock - Hogs Haven[/url]

SmootSmack 04-30-2011 11:09 AM

I wouldn't mind Todman and Stanzi

SBXVII 04-30-2011 11:10 AM

I know I'll get blasted for posting this twice in two different threads but this one is more appropriate and I didn't see it when I posted in the Hankerson thread.

I'm all for OL. My take... we need a C, and RT. I think building that foundation will go a mile with our OL being more stable. So having said that I'd probably take atleast 2 OL before the draft ends.

On Redskins.com the article on Jarvis Jenkins, MS said Jarvis would be used at DE. To me that means we still need a NT. So I'd take 1 NT if there is one available.

Obviously it would be nice to pick up a CB because who know what will happen with Carlos and maybe a FS to pair with Atogwe, god forbid he hurts himself and we are yet again left without a backup.

Just to please some of you I'd even be willing to go RB.

After all this we've used 6 picks and still have 4 more. Why not take another WR? Heck they might just rule out injury prone Kelly. Unless they are thinking about going FA if and when that opens up. Then I'd take more OL perhaps Guards.

skinsfaninok 04-30-2011 11:11 AM

Todman or Sam Acho also