Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Playbook (http://www.thewarpath.net/playbook/)
-   -   Problem viewing the board? (http://www.thewarpath.net/playbook/42865-problem-viewing-the-board.html)

mooby 07-16-2011 11:25 AM

Problem viewing the board?

I can't seem to figure this one out. I just bought a new laptop and am still getting adjusted to using Google Chrome from almost a decade of using Internet Explorer. Basically every time I'm on the 'Path the entire forum appears zoomed in, the text is huge and I can't figure out how to reset it. I thought this would be a Chrome problem so I did a quick search and figured out how to set the page viewing options, and it said the page was already set at 100%, which is normal. And this is the only site I visit that is having this problem. So I'm thinking maybe it's a Warpath thing? I don't think it's a computer thing but I'm not sure, and I've already searched Windows Help and nothing relevant came up. Any ideas? I checked my personal options but haven't come across anything related to page viewing options, just an introduction to IE.

Mattyk 07-16-2011 11:54 AM

Re: Problem viewing the board?

No idea, I use Chrome with no issues.

SmootSmack 07-16-2011 12:25 PM

I've had that problem with Chrome too. Can't recall what I did though, or if it just self corrected. Although for me it zoomed out, not in

ArtMonkDrillz 07-16-2011 05:49 PM

If it's anything like Firefox, try pressing "Ctrl -" or "Ctrl +" at the same time to zoom out or in. IDK if that will work but it's probably worth the try.

mooby 07-16-2011 08:08 PM

Ding ding ding, AMD, you are the winner. That solved it. Thanks for the advice man.

Lotus 07-16-2011 08:23 PM

Matty is tanking the board for this season so that we can get better mods next season.

ArtMonkDrillz 07-16-2011 08:52 PM

[quote=mooby;811153]Ding ding ding, AMD, you are the winner. That solved it. Thanks for the advice man.[/quote]Glad I could help! I accidentally did the same thing a few months ago to facebook using FF and it annoyed the crap out of me until I figured out how to fix it. Now I use that function all the time.

mooby 07-16-2011 09:11 PM

[quote=ArtMonkDrillz;811157]Glad I could help! I accidentally did the same thing a few months ago to facebook using FF and it annoyed the crap out of me until I figured out how to fix it. Now I use that function all the time.[/quote]

Haha, seriously. It was annoying the crap out of me, it zoomed in to the forums page so far that the banner took up the whole screen. I don't know how it happened either, I didn't press any button and all I remember was typing out a post and by the time I was done it had zoomed in.

@Lotus: You honestly think a professional forum run by professional moderators would tank the most important part of the year to have a shot at a once in a lifetime mod in the offseason?

@AMD: It just did it to me again while I was typing that to Lotus, only it zoomed out. Now I owe you double as much haha.