Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/)
-   -   ESPN: Devin Thomas not secure until he's playing the 'Deadskins" (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/43677-espn-devin-thomas-not-secure-until.html)

NC_Skins 08-25-2011 10:04 AM

ESPN: Devin Thomas not secure until he's playing the 'Deadskins'

[url=http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/giants/post/_/id/6421/thomas-wont-feel-secure-until-hes-playing-against-the-deadskins]Thomas won't feel secure until he's playing against the "Deadskins" - Giants Blog - ESPN New York[/url]

[quote]“Until I make that [final roster] and they put me back there in the first game against them Deadskins, then I will say it’s my job,” Thomas said of the team that drafted him in the second round in 2008 before releasing him last season. [/quote]

Doesn't this guy have a rap video to make? :laughing2

If you can't make the Panthers squad with their mcshitty WRs, then chances are that you suck big time.

mredskins 08-25-2011 10:09 AM

Re: ESPN: Devin Thomas not secure until he's playing the 'Deadskins"

If there are only 31 companies in the country that employee your skill set kind of dumb to burn bridges with any of them.

RedskinRat 08-25-2011 10:12 AM

Landry will be there to welcome him back, good luck with getting up after that hug.

Alvin Walton 08-25-2011 10:17 AM

Devin Thomas doesn't know his crotch from a cranberry.

Ruhskins 08-25-2011 10:29 AM

What an idiot.

NYCskinfan82 08-25-2011 10:30 AM

Didn't his momma warn him, if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anthing at all.

freddyg12 08-25-2011 10:34 AM

What sucks about this is it sounds like the guy is starting to learn how to be a professional. He was a decent kick returner for us and I'm not surprised that he's doing well w/that but if he's playing well at wr, that really sucks. I really wanted him to be a starter for us, now his getting cut may have matured him to be a decent player for a division rival.

freddyg12 08-25-2011 10:36 AM

I should've mentioned, sounds like he's learning to be a professional [I]on the field[/I], never smart to say anything bad about your former team, but in all fairness he may have been saying it w/a smile. Not like he said anything about any in particular.

skinsguy 08-25-2011 10:37 AM

Talk is cheat. If he can back it up on the football field, more power to him. Until then, keep yer tap shut.

rbanerjee23 08-25-2011 10:44 AM

Wow, I hope Dirty 30 or Rak just lay him out when they play in Oct.

GMScud 08-25-2011 10:50 AM

[quote=Ruhskins;826701]What an idiot.[/quote]

Seriously. What a total shitbag. He's already a bust and is a stone's throw from being out of the NFL all together, and he has the nerve to bash any NFL team? Try making a roster and actually contributing before you run your yap.

skinster 08-25-2011 11:04 AM

[quote=RedskinRat;826697]Landry will be there to welcome him back, good luck with getting up after that hug.[/quote]

I don't think they'll ever be on the field at the same time.

SFREDSKIN 08-25-2011 11:04 AM

He's in serious need of another tattoo on his face after he gets pounded.

Defensewins 08-25-2011 11:06 AM

[quote=freddyg12;826705]What sucks about this is [B]it sounds like the guy is starting to learn how to be a professional. [/B]He was a decent kick returner for us and I'm not surprised that he's doing well w/that but if he's playing well at wr, that really sucks. I really wanted him to be a starter for us, now his getting cut may have matured him to be a decent player for a division rival.[/quote]

He has not learned a thing. His back is up against the wall. His career is in jeopardy and he is just now understanding the sense of urgency. How many years later? He is a classic under achiever. Like those players that suddenly raise their level of play in a contract year. I am glad he is gone. No regrets here. My regret is that we ever spent a valuable second round pick on a rookie that showed up out of shape, with a web sight and ego that was bigger than his ability.

Swarley 08-25-2011 11:09 AM

I hope he makes the team and he's their return guy. If Graham can pull back a little on his kickoff I'm sure Lorenzo has something to welcome him back with.

[quote=rbanerjee23;826712]Wow, I hope Dirty 30 or Rak just lay him out when they play in Oct.[/quote]

We play the Giants first game of the season. September 11th.