Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Redskins vs. Giants pre-game thread (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=43914)

Alvin Walton 09-06-2011 03:30 PM

Re: Redskins vs. Giants pre-game thread

[quote=Ruhskins;831442]So does this mean that Landry is out for Sunday?

"[URL="http://twitter.com/#!/MrLandry30"]Laron Landry[/URL]
Uuuuhhhhh oooo it ain't my fault...blame the genius circus staff for the rush...would have been there 2wks ago...I'm sry but the saga cont."[/quote]

I could not understand any of that.

irish 09-06-2011 03:35 PM

This is going to be a close game thanks to the Giants injury situation. If this game was in NY I'd take the Giants but it isnt so I wont.

Skins 20
NYG 17

44ever 09-06-2011 03:40 PM

I think the game is in the hands of Grossman. If he can play steady without playing to conservative then I think we have the talent to beat the Giants. I think we will see a lot of RB rotation on O and a fair amount of blitz on D
Skins 28 - Giants 24

IRISHSKIN24 09-06-2011 03:46 PM

Skins win by 17
Hightower 100 + rushing yrds
Grossman 1TD & 1 INT (this is Grossman)

CrustyRedskin 09-06-2011 03:48 PM

[quote=mooby;831383]TIME TO GET HYPED! Yeah bitches! NFL regular season is back, and the loser Giants are about to get bitch slapped by the Washington F'n Redskins baby![/quote]

What else is there to say!!!!!!!!!!! Lets do this!!!!

Chief X_Phackter 09-06-2011 03:49 PM

Redskins pound the ball with over 100 yards rushing at the half. Big plays in the passing game and special teams put the G-Men away in the second half. Skins by 13.

mredskins 09-06-2011 03:52 PM

I am waiting for that first person that predicts us to lose. One of the best parts of these pre-game threads.

MTK 09-06-2011 03:54 PM

[quote=mredskins;831481]I am waiting for that first person that predicts us to lose. One of the best parts of these pre-game threads.[/quote]

Surprised we don't have a few already.

Not sure what to make of that.

Alvin Walton 09-06-2011 04:22 PM

[quote=mredskins;831481]I am waiting for that first person that predicts us to lose. One of the best parts of these pre-game threads.[/quote]

Finger poised over the [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]HATTER ALERT [/COLOR][/SIZE]button.

Ruhskins 09-06-2011 04:40 PM

Man, what the hell is going on with the Giants? Are they practicing in the old Giant stadium by any chance?

"Albert Breer
RT @JasonLaCanfora Giants LB Jon Goff latest to go down - torn ACL, out for season. Ex-Giant Kawika Mitchell will be signed to replace him"

Alvin Walton 09-06-2011 04:48 PM

[quote=Ruhskins;831514]Man, what the hell is going on with the Giants? Are they practicing in the old Giant stadium by any chance?

"Albert Breer
RT @JasonLaCanfora Giants LB Jon Goff latest to go down - torn ACL, out for season. Ex-Giant Kawika Mitchell will be signed to replace him"[/quote]

Wow, he was their starting middle linebacker.
:doh:

MTK 09-06-2011 04:51 PM

If we don't tear that D a new one something is seriously wrong.

mooby 09-06-2011 04:55 PM

[quote=Ruhskins;831514]Man, what the hell is going on with the Giants? Are they practicing in the old Giant stadium by any chance?

"Albert Breer
RT @JasonLaCanfora Giants LB Jon Goff latest to go down - torn ACL, out for season. Ex-Giant Kawika Mitchell will be signed to replace him"[/quote]

G.D. The Giants are dropping like flies. If there ever was a time to take it to 'em it would be this Sunday.

irish 09-06-2011 04:56 PM

[quote=Mattyk;831519]If we don't tear that D a new one something is seriously wrong.[/quote]

I dont see the Skins tearing any team a new one but I do think they will have some offensive success vs the NYG.

polywog 09-06-2011 04:58 PM

OK, I'll play.......

The Redskins will lose to the Giants. It won't be pretty......grown men will cry..... Dan Snyder will scream at the hired help.

I wish we even deserved to be on the field with the G-men. Maybe we should rest our starters and Suck for Luck?

Why? Why can't we be great like "them?"

Giants.....56
Skins.......2

How's that?