Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Redskins vs. Giants pre-game thread (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=43914)

WestCoastSkinsFan 09-11-2011 01:52 AM

Re: Redskins vs. Giants pre-game thread

[quote=Kindoy;833213]So f***ing ready[/quote]

Agreed. And man, the night before the season starts is a wonderful thing. Hope springs eternal.

mooby 09-11-2011 03:07 AM

I'll second that. For some reason I always get little to no sleep the night before the skins season kicks off, and tonight is no different. I got so pumped up while I was sitting in bed thinking about being at the game tomorrow (yeah I'm still going despite the terrorist rumors) that I got up and took a shower and made sure all my skins gear is laid out for tomorrow lolll. It's hard to sleep when I'm so f'n hyped! Shit I'm gettin hyped typing this post on my phone. Httr! And let's stomp those bitch ass giants tomorrow!

Meks 09-11-2011 03:18 AM

Lol I was just coming on here to say how u can't sleep.knowing I'm leaving in 7 hours to drive down there I'm sooooooo hyped! !!

Meks 09-11-2011 03:19 AM

My one boy bailed tho so I'm stuck with an extra ticket wahhh I'll hafta scalp it.. shouldn't be hard atvall lol ... people were looking for STEELERS per season tix lmao

natesurfn 09-11-2011 06:53 AM

Alright, finally fell asleep at 2:00 am and woke up at 5:00 am, is it Christmas yet? Can't wait for 4:00 to roll around.

polywog 09-11-2011 07:35 AM

Ouch! My kid just gave me a [SIZE="6"]huge[/SIZE] lump on my head by throwing something heavy (still don't know what) from across the room while I was typing. Hope I can still make it to the game....and hope that's the only lump I have to take today.....:mad:

mooby 09-11-2011 09:33 AM

For those of you going to the game, quick question. Shorts or prepare to get wet? It's nice and sunny right now and I feel like I'm being fooled into wearing shorts and a jersey, but the forecast is predicting steady rain after noon, but temps near the mid 70's. I don't know which way to go with this lol.

NC_Skins 09-11-2011 09:48 AM

Hell yeah!! It's Sunday and already smack talking to the giants and cowboy fans here at waffle house!! Football is here!

ArtMonkDrillz 09-11-2011 10:41 AM

[quote=mooby;833253]For those of you going to the game, quick question. Shorts or prepare to get wet? It's nice and sunny right now and I feel like I'm being fooled into wearing shorts and a jersey, but the forecast is predicting steady rain after noon, but temps near the mid 70's. I don't know which way to go with this lol.[/quote]NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I filled up my quota for rainy games when I sat through off and on downpours during the Terps game on Monday.

Personally, I'm going with shorts and I have a rain jacket. My legs might get a little cold but I'd rather not be stuck wearing rain soaked jeans all afternoon. I have rain pants but they can be hot as hell on a day like this.

Anyway, I can't wait to head to FedEx for yet another season opener; I've been to every one since 2003 and I don't even have season tickets. In fact, this is the 2nd year in a row that my buddy and I got hooked up with free tickets a few days before the game.

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Hail [/COLOR][COLOR="DarkRed"]To[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkRed"]The [/COLOR][COLOR="DarkRed"]Redskins[/COLOR], and more importantly [COLOR="Blue"]GOD [/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]BLESS [/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]AMERICA[/COLOR]!!!

mooby 09-11-2011 10:48 AM

[quote=ArtMonkDrillz;833281]NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I though I filled up my quota for rainy games when I sat through off and on downpours during the Terps game on Monday.

Personally, I'm going with shorts and I have a rain jacket. My legs might get a little cold but I'd rather not be stuck wearing rain soaked jeans all afternoon. I have rain pants but they can be hot as hell on a day like this.

Anyway, I can't wait to head to FedEx for yet another season opener; I've been to every one since 2003 and I don't even have season tickets. In fact, this is the 2nd year in a row that my buddy and I got hooked up with free tickets a few days before the game.

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Hail [/COLOR][COLOR="DarkRed"]To[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkRed"]The [/COLOR][COLOR="DarkRed"]Redskins[/COLOR], and more importantly [COLOR="Blue"]GOD [/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]BLESS [/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]AMERICA[/COLOR]!!![/quote]

I was hoping it'd be a while before it rained at a Skins game since the last game I went to was the Bucs game last year where it poured all day, but apparently not.

And I agree on the 3rd paragraph, I've been to the season opener against the Bucs in '04, the Vikes in '06, then the opener against the Cowboys last year, and now I'm going again this year. Hopefully we break our losing trend against the Giants in season openers lol, I'm happy with our odds this year.

Mayor 09-11-2011 11:09 AM

I'm pumped. I took a two year break from being a rabid fan and I'm ready to ease back into it.

Obviously my boycott was the driving force behind Snyder hiring a real GM. :)

53Fan 09-11-2011 11:19 AM

[quote=Mayor;833290]I'm pumped. I took a two year break from being a rabid fan and I'm ready to ease back into it.

[B]Obviously my boycott was the driving force behind Snyder hiring a real GM.[/B] :)[/quote]

We appreciate it Mayor! :)

NC_Skins 09-11-2011 11:38 AM

[quote=Mayor;833290]I'm pumped. I took a two year break from being a rabid fan and I'm ready to ease back into it.[/quote]

Mayor from the DTC gang?