Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/)
-   -   Carlos Rogers Playing Well (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/44602-carlos-rogers-playing-well.html)

jamf 10-11-2011 12:09 AM

Carlos Rogers Playing Well

[url=http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/10/10/SPNO1LFGPG.DTL&feed=rss.49ers]CB Carlos Rogers a good pick-up for 49ers[/url]

Sometimes a change is best for everyone involved.

I'm happy to see him playing well and can't wait to see Moss run by him!

saden1 10-11-2011 12:28 AM

Re: Carlos Rogers Playing Well

He played well for us minus the INTs. I wish him the best and all but I am tired of hearing about how well he is playing for the 49ers. He isn't on this team and he certainly doesn't deserve 2 threads about him.

I am not buying the 49er hype...they will win that horrid division but any decent team could do that...oh and carlos isnt going to the pro bowl.

Dirtbag59 10-11-2011 12:32 AM

F**k. I'm tired of having to send "I'm sorry" cards. First Buffalo, then Cinncinatti, now San Fran. That team is legit. I don't know what it is, but anyone named Harbaugh knows how to coach.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go write a thank you card to Seattle.

SFREDSKIN 10-11-2011 12:47 AM

49ers are for real, the team is loaded with high draft picks that can play and the bonus is Jim Harbaugh. They will give Detroit a game on Sunday.

pg86 10-11-2011 01:00 AM

Lets keep in mind the Bucs are absolute garbage in a Garbage NFC division minus the Falcons and saints

VegasSkinsFan 10-11-2011 01:20 AM

Bucs are a decent team. The 49ers are also a decent team. Just like us they have the playoffs as a ceiling but aren't elite

The Goat 10-11-2011 01:37 AM

Always had a lil hate in my heart for the niners. One of the biggest dbags I ever met was a niners zealot too...but anyway I hope we effin stomp em later this season.

Eff the Giants too I hope we stomp them...seriously, eff the Giants.

That Guy 10-11-2011 01:39 AM

[quote=CultBrennan59;846064]woah now.

Carlos is playing good, but I wouldn't go ahead and make a thread for him. Keep in mind three weeks ago we were talking about how a ball hit him in the head.

And I'm not buying San Fran until the second half of the season. Keep in mind 2008, we were 6-2. Then went 2-6 because we had a new head coach and were a surprise offense and play calling than previously. New coach and offense for San Fran, we'll see.[/quote]

well he was good here, he just couldn't catch... so is it really a surprise that he's good there, but he still can't catch?

at 1.5mill or whatever he got, he's a steal. I'd take him over D hall 8 days a week.

Meks 10-11-2011 04:12 AM

he didn't wanna play here plain n simple, I like Josh Wilson, I hope he pans out to be a great replacement in the long run... id take Los over d.hall prolly as well, prolly is huge tho I dunno ... not sure on that one

Alvin Walton 10-11-2011 07:16 AM

Pfffftttt....whatever......he's a 49er, he can bite me.
Thank for being average while you were here Mr. Granite Hands.

SmootSmack 10-11-2011 08:19 AM

[quote=Dirtbag59;846060]F**k. I'm tired of having to send "I'm sorry" cards. First Buffalo, then Cinncinatti, now San Fran. That team is legit. I don't know what it is, but anyone named Harbaugh knows how to coach.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go write a thank you card to Seattle.[/quote]

I'll admit I had some doubts about how quickly Jim Harbaugh could adapt, and maybe it's still too early to know for sure, but he's got that team doing quite well to start the season off...didn't doubt Alex Smith though!

As for his brother John, I happened to be on a flight last winter with some people from the Ravens organization and we got to talking...and I was stunned at how lightly regarded John is in that organization. The belief is that others, namely Hue Jackson, really were the ones who ran things. John Harbaugh is a "fraud"...Anyhow, I was a bit surprised to hear that.

As for Carlos, for all the drops he had here I could forgive them all except in the playoffs against Seattle

skinsfaninok 10-11-2011 08:55 AM

Our secondary is pretty good so I really don't care