Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Redskins Locker Room (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/)
-   -   Redemption Week!! (http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/44619-redemption-week.html)

skinsfaninok 10-11-2011 04:46 PM

Redemption Week!!

[URL="http://www.realredskins.com/rich-tandlers-real-redsk/2011/10/talking-points-59-28-not-forgotten.html"]Talking Points: 59-28 not forgotten - Rich Tandler's Real Redskins[/URL]

I'm so hyped for this game!!

The Eagles and MIKE VICK rolled us and embarrassed us on MNF, That was a night I'll never forget for more than one reason.. Anyway I'm ready to go 4-1 and take control.. HTTR

CrustyRedskin 10-11-2011 04:54 PM

Re: Redemption Week!!

They should have fined the entire Eagle team for that game, under the clause of striking a defenseless opponent.

skinsfaninok 10-11-2011 04:55 PM

[quote=CrustyRedskin;846211]They should have fined the entire Eagle team for that game, under the clause of striking a defenseless opponent.[/quote]

lols

Lotus 10-11-2011 04:58 PM

I might roast a bird for a pregame meal on Sunday. Frikkin' Philly Pigeons.

hooskins 10-11-2011 06:02 PM

Screw the Eagles. I am sick of them, Philly, this Dream Team bs, all the Eagles "fans" that disappeared during this losing streak and the color green.

RedskinRat 10-11-2011 06:32 PM

If ever the Skins needed to show a complete domination of a team it's this one in this game.

I would LOVE to see them keep them out of the End Zone, better yet shut them out entirely but that's being far too optimistic. I'll take a win.

I expect a similar game to the Cowboys debacle. Have a sick bag handy.

JoeRedskin 10-11-2011 07:09 PM

You know ... I got super hyped for the Cowboys game only to have the same old heartbreak happen. Not this time. I want a some real solid wins before I let myself get too carried away.

I hate the Eagles with a passion but I have seen to many frauds. I will cheer madly during the game. Crush them and I will rejoice. I am simply not going to get carried away until game time. Too many ways to lose this game. We keep looking for a "statement game" and getting excited in anticipation of one. I don't think this is the one. I hope for a victory but would not be surprised by a last second big play driven loss.

SmootSmack 10-11-2011 07:18 PM

This is as much a statement game for Philly as it is for us. They need to show thus weekend that they can put the past month behind them and truly contend

mooby 10-11-2011 07:25 PM

[quote=JoeRedskin;846232][B]You know ... I got super hyped for the Cowboys game only to have the same old heartbreak happen. Not this time. I want a some real solid wins before I let myself get too carried away.[/B]

I hate the Eagles with a passion but I have seen to many frauds. I will cheer madly during the game. Crush them and I will rejoice. I am simply not going to get carried away until game time. Too many ways to lose this game. We keep looking for a "statement game" and getting excited in anticipation of one. I don't think this is the one. I hope for a victory but would not be surprised by a last second big play driven loss.[/quote]

Agreed. No getting hyped about this one. Especially considering I have to work from 1-5 Sunday and I'll have to dvr the game to watch when I get home on Sunday.

I don't think we'll see a statement game this season, and if we do it will be against a weak opponent that won't really count as a "statement."

53Fan 10-11-2011 08:04 PM

[quote=SmootSmack;846233]This is as much a statement game for Philly as it is for us. They need to show thus weekend that they can put the past month behind them and truly contend[/quote]

So true. Another loss puts them in a very difficult position. This would be a very advantageous win for us no matter how we get it.

Longtimefan 10-11-2011 08:32 PM

If we really want to turn heads and have the pundits begin to quack positive, these are the type games we have to win. Coming off a bye week, at home against a division opponent is all the motivation we should need.

I don't expect the Eagles to go quietly because of their situation in the standings. We will need to deploy one of our better efforts in order to get it done.

SFREDSKIN 10-11-2011 08:55 PM

The eagles are currently wearing diapers cause they are shitting their pants. What a better game for the Redskins to avenge last year's embarrassing blowout by beating the "bird brains" and putting them 4 games behind and possibly knocking them off any playoff scenario. The Eagles are desperate and the Redskins want some ASS!! This will be a hell of a game at Fedex field, the fans better be in a playoff type mood and rock the place.

NYCskinfan82 10-11-2011 09:08 PM

The shegles are backed into a corner so they are dangerous, we need a GOOD TEAM EFFORT and then we will get a WIN.

Lotus 10-11-2011 10:17 PM

If we don't run the ball all over them, shame on us.

SirClintonPortis 10-11-2011 10:20 PM

Three touchdowns and a 100yds each for all three of our RBs!!!! MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!!!