Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Could "King" James make it in the NFL? (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=44636)

DynamiteRave 10-12-2011 09:47 PM

Re: Could "King" James make it in the NFL?

[quote=NC_Skins;846450]What is this Mickey Mouse shit? What in the name of Jesus H. Christ are you animals doing in this thread? Why is LeChoke James being talked about in the football section?! Why is LeChoke James being given attention like the whore he is? Why aren't you stomping LeChoke James guts out??

:mad:[/quote]

^^^^^ This.

Slingin Sammy 33 10-12-2011 09:52 PM

If he'd focused on football he certainly could've been an All-pro level TE or WR. At this point he'd be nothing more than a WR threat in the red zone.

That being said, I'm with NC Skins....F Queen James. Spend more time on improving your team (like Russell, Bird, Magic, MJ, etc. make teammates better) and less time on your "brand". Win a title and a Finals MVP and we'll have something to talk about. Until then QJ needs to STFU.

Dirtbag59 10-12-2011 10:34 PM

[quote=NC_Skins;846450]What is this Mickey Mouse shit? What in the name of Jesus H. Christ are you animals doing in this thread? Why is LeChoke James being talked about in the football section?! Why is LeChoke James being given attention like the whore he is? Why aren't you stomping LeChoke James guts out??

:mad:[/quote]

Me make simple caveman version so all cowboy fan understand. NBA Owners lockout player. Many player go to Europe. Lebron no want go Europe, Lebron want stay. Lebron good high school football catcher. Lebron big and fast.

Lebron flirt on Twitter with coach Carroll. Make Smootsmack go crazy. Submit story to sportmiddle. Linda Cohn report. Blogosphere explode.

Skins fan 44 10-12-2011 11:51 PM

Would say sign him for vet min but he is not a vet.

zeesson 10-13-2011 06:46 AM

[quote=Dirtbag59;846477]Me make simple caveman version so all cowboy fan understand. NBA Owners lockout player. Many player go to Europe. Lebron no want go Europe, Lebron want stay. Lebron good high school football catcher. Lebron big and fast.

Lebron flirt on Twitter with coach Carroll. Make Smootsmack go crazy. Submit story to sportmiddle. Linda Cohn report. Blogosphere explode.[/quote]

This is the greatest post in the history of this thread.

That Guy 10-13-2011 06:55 AM

three hits over the middle at vet min and he'd call it quits. I don't think he's a big contact guy.

CrustyRedskin 10-13-2011 08:08 AM

:vomit:

freddyg12 10-13-2011 08:53 AM

Though we always complain about combine results & how some players are overhyped due to good workouts, this is a case where his 40 time might say a lot. Can he even run a 4.6? Maybe he could've in his day but in basketball it's the first couple steps that are important, i.e. quickness. He might've lost some speed over the years.

To answer the question though, if he signed yes he would "make it" cause some team would keep him around just for marketing purposes. He's probably a 5th WR at best, maybe could move up a depth chart somewhere like St. Louis.

mredskins 10-13-2011 08:59 AM

I remember a interview on the Cowboys sideline once with TO and James. I could not get over how James made TO look like a child in comparison to height and weight.

skinsfan69 10-13-2011 09:05 AM

total nonsense. if he would've stuck with it he would've been a monster te. but to do it now? not even james could walk in off the street and play pro football. not going to happen.

44ever 10-13-2011 09:07 AM

[quote=That Guy;846492]three hits over the middle at vet min and he'd call it quits. I don't think he's a big contact guy.[/quote]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDBJCrKPQRY]Lebron James acting like hes dieing - YouTube[/ame]Now imagine someone like Landry hitting him...

skinsfan69 10-13-2011 09:16 AM

[quote=44ever;846505][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDBJCrKPQRY"]Lebron James acting like hes dieing - YouTube[/URL]Now imagine someone like Landry hitting him...[/quote]

such a drama queen

hooskins 10-13-2011 09:17 AM

He is a big baby. LeWhine's flopping won't fly in football.

freddyg12 10-13-2011 09:40 AM

[quote=hooskins;846510]He is a big baby. LeWhine's flopping won't fly in football.[/quote]

I don't know, the way defenseless hits are being called now, he might start a new trend of recievers flopping after marginally hard hits!

hooskins 10-13-2011 10:10 AM

Or at the least, he could play for the Giants' D and stall offensive drives with fake injuries.

Waiting for Giantone. "You have no proof".