Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Scud's Studs (Week 6 vs. Eagles) (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=44710)

GTripp0012 10-17-2011 08:16 PM

Re: Scud's Studs (Week 6 vs. Eagles)

[quote=Bucket;848806]Oh Lord... Someone mention D. Hall didn't they? We all know G Tripp senses D. Halls names like a pig on poop.

D Hall is having a good year. He's made a lot of plays for us. The INT on Sunday was pretty easy, and expected from D. Hall...

Hatters gonna Hat[/quote]I think you're getting me confused with yourself. Which is kind of a big error.

CapitalDefense 10-17-2011 08:25 PM

There are no STUDS in a game where you lose. Orakpo, who i love, with the late hit got Philthy started though, terrible play.

mooby 10-17-2011 08:31 PM

[quote=12thMan;848812]I know folks might get their panties in a bunch, but I think D.Hall is have a better season than Nnamadi.[/quote]

[IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_LeyOtjXvw9I/TNQc912bZWI/AAAAAAAAABk/tTNsc4tLbho/s1600/Kyles_Mom.gif[/IMG]

Actually not as crazy as it sounds, although I'm not going to analyze it further than that. The only highlights I've seen of Nnamdi this season have been of him getting beat, so I have no idea how he's playing. He didn't have a bad game Sunday though, although it wasn't a shutdown day for him.

44ever 10-17-2011 08:34 PM

I think GT and I are at opposite ends of the extreme in regards to Halls ability. He realistically falls right in the middle which is not so bad.

SmootSmack 10-17-2011 10:24 PM

[quote=Chico23231;848830]Barnes best fit maybe playing behind OJ Atowge at FS. Atowge has strung together several games now after a shaky start, playing pretty well. Barnes is a super liability in man to man...which is not good for our system.[/quote]

Was it 4th down when Barnes totally wiffed on Avant when he tried to jam him? I think it was. I mean being physical is Barnes's strength. And it's 4th and 2 early in the game. Fletch just made a great play to tip a pass away. The crowd is fired up. Momentum is swinging in our direction. And the Eagles decide to shut us up right then and there

Bucket 10-17-2011 10:38 PM

[quote=GTripp0012;848839]I think you're getting me confused with yourself. Which is kind of a big error.[/quote]

I disagree. I understand that D. Hall is our best cornerback we have, and he's playing good right now.. Not great, but good.

You on the other hand always tend to add some smirky comment to prove your ignorance on the subject, and your extreme biased hate for the DB.

GTripp0012 10-17-2011 10:41 PM

[quote=Bucket;848891]I disagree. I understand that D. Hall is our best cornerback we have, and he's playing good right now.. Not great, but good.

You on the other hand always tend to add some smirky comment to prove your ignorance on the subject, and your extreme biased hate for the DB.[/quote]Well, the point was if someone talks about the Maclin-Hall play, my first thought is never "Hall? That's the one guy Bucket really likes!"

This is because you are not an important part of the player evaluation process. </smirky comment>.

Bucket 10-17-2011 10:56 PM

[quote=GTripp0012;848895]Well, the point was if someone talks about the Maclin-Hall play, my first thought is never "Hall? That's the one guy Bucket really likes!"

This is because you are not an important part of the player evaluation process. </smirky comment>.[/quote]

Yes, I agree. I'm not a Redskins scout or Coach though. Some people seem to forget they are just a voice on a message board. We all have our opinions though..

Incoming Gtripp stats

:Flush:

Edit: I don't really LIKE D.Hall, i'm no fanboy. I just enjoy watching him play because he's a Redskin and I think he does a pretty good job at the CB position.

See? That is what a unbiased response looks like.

SmootSmack 10-17-2011 10:58 PM

Let's not turn this into yet another what does Tripp have to say about D. Hall thread...no offense GT

Bucket 10-17-2011 11:02 PM

[quote=SmootSmack;848901]Let's not turn this into yet another what does Tripp have to say about D. Hall thread...no offense GT[/quote]

But they're so fun, and keep me entertained at work. :(

GTripp0012 10-17-2011 11:09 PM

[quote=Bucket;848900]Yes, I agree. I'm not a Redskins scout or Coach though. Some people seem to forget they are just a voice on a message board. We all have our opinions though..

Incoming Gtripp stats

:Flush:

Edit: I don't really LIKE D.Hall, i'm no fanboy. I just enjoy watching him play because he's a Redskin and I think he does a pretty good job at the CB position.

See? That is what a unbiased response looks like.[/quote]That was surprisingly unbiased. Good work. Or something. Hey, we could all use a pat on the back.

Bucket 10-17-2011 11:22 PM

[quote=GTripp0012;848905]That was surprisingly unbiased. Good work. Or something. Hey, we could all use a pat on the back.[/quote]

Now we agree on something.

Ruhskins 10-17-2011 11:22 PM

[quote=CapitalDefense;848847]There are no STUDS in a game where you lose. Orakpo, who i love, with the late hit got Philthy started though, terrible play.[/quote]

And back to the thread instead of this stupid D. Hall cat fight.

Orakpo also whiffed a bit on the Celek TD, left the guy completely open.